Late Update. -_-

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

oh dang, IM SUCH A FAIL. its been over a week since i updated this fanfic. i've been working on my newest fanfic. don't worry, i haven't forgotten about this fanfic. :( but i don't blame you if you don't like me anymore. -.- its understandable..

----------

(One Week Later, at Night.)

As the time passed, you adjusted to your new home and so did Sungjong. You attended Juhee's funeral and tried to put on a strong facade. You didn't want Juhee to feel burdened for your sadness, and you didn't want to worry your friends. Of course you still cried, but isn't that normal? Even though the six boys provided a roof over your head and food, you still weren't comfortable. In fact, you felt overwhelmed living in a stranger's house.Because of this, you and Sungjong shared the same room. Your were lying on your bed.

"Sungjong?" you whispered.

"Mm?" Sungjong mumbled.

"You're still awake?" you questioned.

"What kind of question is that? Didn't I respond earlier?" Sungjong chuckled.

You giggled, but then got serious, "How do you think Juhee's doing?"

Sungjong sighed, "__________-ah, you need to stop thinking about her all the time. Let her rest. You should get some too."

You sighed. *How can he not be saddened? If he's trying to be strong, he's being too strong abou this.* "Oppa?"

"Mm?" Sungjong mumbled again.

"What're we doing tomorrow?" you asked.

"Well, I'm going out to look for a job." he replied from the other end of the room.

"Ooh! Can I get one too?" you beamed.

"No, __________." Sungjong rejected the idea.

"Why not?!" you questioned.

"__________, you can't even see for god's sake! What if you hurt yourself or someone does something to you? Just leave it to me, get some rest now."

"Why are you treating me differently?! Just because I can't see?! It's not my fault!" You were starting to feel angry.

"I never said it was your fault, I jsut want you to be safe!"

"Safe this! Safe that! This world isn't meant to be safe!" You argued.

Knock, knock.

"WHAT?!" You yelled.

The door slightly opened, "Is something wrong?"

"No, Kikwang. Sorry if we were too loud." Sungjong replied.

"Oh, well.. If you need something, just call for one of us. Good night." Kikwang said as he shut the door.

"Just go to sleep." Sungjong rolled on his bed and shut his eyes.

*Stupid oppa. How can you be so careless about Juhee's passing? How can you agree on living in a stranger's house? How can you think its okay to not let me do normal things because they're no longer safe? How could you change so fast?* With that last thought in your mind, you drifted off to sleep.

(With Teen Top.)

L.Joe had just finished showering. He left the bathroom and headed to his room. Chunji was already sleeping in bed and CAP was watching TV out in the living room. The 3 maknaes were in their room playing video games. L.Joe sat down on his bed and look at his bed stand. He smiled once he saw a picture of him, Sungjong, you. *I've kept my promise, I'm coming back for you guys soon.* He look away and grabbed a shirt at the corner of his bed. He slid it on and walked out to the living room.

He sat next to CAP, "What're you watching?"

"Eh, it's 12 AM, there really isn't anything to watch." CAP replied.

"True." L.Joe shrugged.

CAP turned the TV off and turned to L.Joe, "So why're you back from America so soon?"

"Why do you care? I have my reasons." L.Joe stuck out his tongue and stood up. "I'm going to sleep now, seen you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow as is tomorrow tomorrow or tomorrow as in later today? It's alread 12AM." CAP smirked.

"Don't try to get all smart on me." L.Joe continued walking until..

"YEAAAAAAAH!! What not as?! WHOOOOO!" Ricky cried out.

BAM.

Right as L.Joe was infront of the maknaes' room, the door opened and hit L.Joe in the face.

"AH! What the heck you guys doing?!" L.Joe asked as he covered his face.

"Oops, sorry hyung." Ricky giggled, "BUT GUESS WHAT?!"

"What?" L.Joe said with no interest.

"I JUST BEAT THE LAST LEVEL OF-" Ricky was about to deliver that 'good' news.

"Good for you, I'm going to sleep." L.Joe cut Ricky off and went to his room.

"But I didn't tell you the good part.." Ricky pouted then turned to CAP, "OH! HYUNG! Guess what just happened?!"

----------

Uhm, yeah. Bad chapter. as usual.

I have a new fanfic! :D Check it out? The main boy group is.. BOYFRIEND.<3 they're too cute to pass up. XD

Anyways, I'm sorry for the extremely late update.. I'll try harder to get into the routine of updating two fanfics. :)