Unfortunate Events.

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

"Is something wrong?" you 'looked' around the room as if you could see. Sungjong didn't respond.

B1A4 looked at Infinite on the side of the room with confused expressions. You couldn't take the dense atmosphere anymore, "What's wrong? Someone tell me! Tell m-"

At that moment, the doctor walked in, "I'm sorry Mr. Lee, there is nothing we can do for Juhee." The doctor looked up and his eyes widened at the sight of you, "Oops.."

*.* Sungjong's eye's widened at the doctor and then looked at you.

You immediately started to panic, "WHAT?! What about Juhee? What's wrong with her? Why is there nothing to do? There's nothing to do because she's okay right?!" You kept on panicking and your knees felt weak.

The doctor decided it was time to tell you the matters of Juhee. "First, we apologize for such a series on unfortunate events occuring to this family. Due to the accident, Juhee's body took traumatic injuries. Since she is still young, it is difficult to treat her the way we would with older patients."

Your knees started to weaken.

"Since her body recieved massive shock, her body isn't working properly. We have discovered cancer cells and they are spreading rapidly. If it continues to spread this rapidly, there is nothing we can do." the doctor revealed, with regret. "We're sorry that we can't do anything."

".. Can I see her?" you whispered, too shocked to even shed tears.

"You may, but she's incredibly weak so we ask of you not touch her." The doctor nodded.

You nodded your head. By now, tears have found their way out of the corners of your eyes. Sungjong was sitting in bed, concerned not only about Juhee, but you too. Infinite didn't even look up from the floor. B1A4 was speechless. Tears were threatening to fall from their eye's too.

The doctor began to lead you to Juhee's room, but on the way you passed out due to the overwhelming news.

"Juhee! Juhee! Come back!" you laughed.

"Hehe, you can't catch me!" Juhee stuck her toungue out. "AHHH!" Juhee squealed when Sungjong caught her. Sungjong began running away with Juhee!"

"YAH! Don't kidnap my Juhee!" you ran even faster.

"She's not only your Juhee!" Sungjong ran in circles, curves, and swirls with you trialing behind. Juhee giggled loudly and covered .

"JUHEE! JUHEE! JUHEE!"

"JUHEE!" you panted heavily and looked around. Everything was now completely black. *No.. no..* You rubbed your eyes vigorously. Still black.

"__________-ah! Are you okay? You passed out on your way to.. uhh.. err." Baro didn't want to bring up Juhee.

"Yah, why are the lights out? Turn them on." you said.

".. They are on.." Sandeul looked at you curiously.

The doctor walked in, "You're awake?"

"WHY IS EVERYTHING BLACK?! Don't joke with me! This isn't funny! Turn on the lights!" you screamed.

The doctor looked at you, "Everything is.. black?"

"PLEASE JUST TURN THE LIGHTS ON!" you started crying, you didn't want to believe that your eye sight completely disappeared before you even got a blurry glimpse on Juhee.

"This is earlier than we expected it to happen.." the doctor mumbled.

"What's wrong?!" Jinyoung shot up from his seat and went towards the doctor.

"Based off observations, I think she's completely blind now." the doctor stated.

Jinyoung's eyes widened and he turned to you. CNU and Baro were now completely frozen in their spot. Sandeul and Gongchan were by your bed side.

"NO! I can't be!" you cried out. "I haven't even been able to get a glimpse of Juhee! This can't happen! Not now!"

"I'm sorry, but reality is reality. You should get some rest. You passed out due to being overwhelmed." the doctor left the room.

*No.. This can't be.. No..* you sobbed to yourself as your friends surrounded you, trying to comfort you.

----------

such a crappy chapter. sorry, i have the entire story plot in my head, but it doesn't translate on the computer that well. *sigh* such a pity, oh well. LOL. XD

i spent three hours in the blazing sun today at school. not cool. i had to serve seniors outside because their last day of school is tomorrow. :( Congratulations to any people apart of class of 2011. Enjoy your little time left in high school, make memories. <3