Evil Maknae

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

Boy's Generation - Gee : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKNhpu1BvHA

LOL, imagine Jay Park doing that NOW in those hot pink pants. XD and Key's so cute!! XD my biases from SHINee, 2PM, and Super Junior are there. :D

----------

(Back to your room.)

You sat in your room when you suddenly felt your heart drop. It had been about an hour or two since you sent Jinyoung and BEAST to visit Juhee.You had a bad feeling and started to worry. A few of your friends were still around. Jinyoung came into the room, "Uhm, __________, someone's here to.. visit.." he awkwardly scratched the back of his head as the doctors rolled Juhee in.

"Who is it?" you questioned.

"Juhee.." Jinyoung mumbled.

"JUHEE?!" you shot up from bed,

The doctors rolled her closer towards your bed.

"Juhee? Are you alright? How're you feeling? Do you know me? I'm __________, your big sister. What am I doing?! She can't even hear me!" you started rambling to yourself.

The doctors looked at each other worriedly, thinking that coming to your room might've been a mistake, "Actually, she can hear you.. In heaven."

Your heart dropped again, "H-h-h-heave..n?" *So thats why something felt wrong before.*

"We're terribly sorry that we couldn't do anything to help her, but please let her rest." the doctor tried to keep you calm.

JInyoung stepped into the conversation, "__________-ah, please understand that she's no longer in pain and that she can finally be at peace."

Your expression softened a little as you played with your fingers, "I know.. but I haven't been able to talk or see her.. I just wanted to do one of those things at least once, was it too much to ask for? It must've been since that never happened.."

Everyone remained silent.

You felt around and you felt Juhee's hand. Your gripped onto it as a tear slid down your cheek, "Juhee-ah, rest well and we'll be together again one day, okay?" You slightly smiled. You let go of her hand but felt a piece of paper, you picked it up and unfolded it, "What is this?"

Jinyoung came up to you read you the caption.

"Our family will always be together, I promise."

He explained to you that the picture was of your family on top of the world.

To everyone's suprise, you smiled as a tear slid down your face. You turned to the doctor, "Can I keep this?"

"Well, we don't have any use for it, go ahead." One replied.

You refolded the picture and put it on your lap. You felt around and put your hand on Juhee's forehead, "I love you, Juhee." You looked up at the doctors with tears rolling down your face occasionally, "Thank you for bringing her to me one last time."

"Mhm, we need to go now." The doctors rolled Juhee out and you continued to smile. *She's finally free..*

(With Teen Top.)

"THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT!" L.Joe closed the door of the refridgerator.

"Let's make something!" Niel clapped his hands together.

"Did you just not hear me?" L.Joe stared at Niel.

"Huh?" Niel tilted his head.

"Nevermind, look for the ingredients yourself. I'm going to the market." L.Joe walked away.

Niel walked over to the refridgerator and opened it, "THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT!"

Chunji slammed his head on the table, "Is something wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" Niel gazed at Chunji curiously.

"Nevermind." Chunji walked away, following L.Joe to the market.

Changjo sat in the corner of the kitchen, snacking on the ingredients that were supposed to be in the refridgerator. *What idiots, oh well. More food for me.*

Niel ran after L.Joe and Chunji and Changjo just shrugged as he was left alone in the kitchen. He walked up to the cabinet, grabbed a pan and plate and cooked himself a meal. "I'm such a good maknae." Changjo smiled, satisfied with himself.

----------

Sorry I didn't update much this week, again. I have two more exams, and three more school says, YAY! I was going to update last night, but i couldn't sign on due to the whole transferring servers or whatever it was. So yeah, enjoy.