I Don't Know You.

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

i said i was going to update last night, but i fell asleep. yeahh.. oops? i haven't slept much this week. i like sleeping, but i hate going to sleep. XD

----------

Once you got into your room, the doctor stared at you. He watched you struggle to find your way around the room, "Ahem, is there something wrong?"

You stiffened, "No, why?"

"Oh really? Well, quickly, get to the bed, I don't have all day." the doctor raised his eyebrow.

"Sorry," you quickly walked into the bed and fell on it. "Heh, I did this all the time when I was home. You know, plop on the bed, all teenagers do it." you hesitated.

"Right.. Well I need to do a check up.. Due to some.. reports."

"Reports?" you said, curiously.

"Mhm, some that say.. you can't seem to see?"

You shoulders slumped, "Who said that?"

"The nurse."

You sat there with your head tilted. *The nurse? How does she know? Omo, I hope no one else knows.*

"Stand up, I need to bring you to another room to check on your eyes." the doctor held out his hands to help you.

At this point, you gave up. "Fine, can you at least tell me about Lee Juhee?" No matter what, Juhee was always in your mind, it made you crazy to not know about her condition.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not Lee Juhee's doctor, I don't know anything about her condition."

You pouted, "Fine, then can we keep my condition from others? Just keep it as something between the hospital and me? I'm troubling my friends enough."

The doctor agreed and with that, you willingly went with him to Room 262. (*cough* CAP's room is 263. *cough* excuse my coughs. ;))

After a few tests and examinations, the doctor's face fell, "Ah, the tests are done."

"And?" you gulped.

"It's confirmed, you're losing your eyesight. The tests predict that it'll take about 2 weeks for you to go completely blind."

Your heart fell. *So it's true.. I'm really going to be blind..* You 'looked' up at the doctor, "Will it be permanent?"

"If we're unable to find eyeball donors, then unfortunately it will." he said seriously.

You looked back down, "How much will surgery cost if there is a donor?"

The doctor gave you an approxiamate price and your mouth formed an 'o'. (I have no idea how much it costs, but I'm assuming it's expensive, since they're eyeballs.. *shivers*)

Suddenly the group of boys walked into the room, "Put her on the list for the surgery, we'll take care of the expenses."

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" the doctor asked. You turned your head around since thats where you heard the voice from. The boys walked into the room towards you.

"I'm Yoon Doojoon. So put her on the list for the surgery." (So, the group of boys that have been sitting on your left is none other than BEAST. :D hehe, BEAST introduced me to Teen Top.. Don't ask how. XD)

*Yoon Doojoon? Who? I don't know him. Why is he taking care of the expenses?* "Aniyo, don't." you said, no wanting to be a burden to more people.

"We've been taking care of the expenses up until now, we finish what we start." Doojoon said confindently.

Your jaw dropped. *They've been paying? ALL THIS TIME?! I seriously am nothing but trouble.* "WHAT? Why?! No! Stop doing this! I don't even know who yo-" you panicked until a hand pinched you waist, "YAH!"

Someone whispered into your ear, "Don't talk. 'Kay?"

You slumped down in your chair.

"Ah, I see.. I'll put her on the list right away. You may go back to your room." the doctor was about to help you back, but instead..

"It's okay, we'll help her back." one of the boys insisted and immediately one of the other boys lifted you up bridal style.

"Okay.." the doctor left the room.

"Woah, what are you doing?!" you squirmed.

"Stop moving, you're going to fall."

"Put me down! I demand you to put me down! I don't know you! Put me down!" you continued your squirming.

"Stop moving, you're only making this harder! Hyung, take her! She's getting to heavy!" Dongwoon complained.

"Aish." Kikwang went up to take you.

"Not you, you're too short. It would be better if she walked than have you carry her." Dongwoon commented.

"YAH! I'm your hyung!" Kikwang yelled out. They started an arguement.

"So childish.." Doojoon took you into his arms and exited the room. Kikwang and Dongwoon continued to yell at each other with the rest of the boys holding them back. "You want to walk to your room?" Doojoon asked, being considerate. You nodded and he put you down. He held onto your arm though, so you wouldn't wander off in the wrong direction.

(In Room 263)

"What the hell are they doing in the next room?" CAP complained.

"I'll go check." L.Joe stood up.

"No, I'll go.. Since I'm awake no thanks to someone." Chunji said, glaring at L.Joe.

"I said I was sorry!" L.Joe pouted.

"Ew, hyung! Don't pout! You look ugly!" Ricky said.

"YAH! You wanna die?!" L.Joe said grabbing Ricky.

Chunji ignored them and left the room. Right when he walked out the door, he bumped into you. "Oh, sorry!"

You looked up at him, "No, I'm sorry. I didn't SEE you there." You put a lot of emphasis on 'see'. Clearly, you were upset about going blind.

"Ah! You're SO CUTE!" Chunji awed and pinched your cheeks. Then he pulled his hands back quickly, "Mian, I do that a lot."

"Let's go." Doojoon pulled on your arm. You left with him while giving Chunji a small bow.

Chunji stood there dazed, "What was I supposed to do again?" Without checking up on the room next door, he walked back into CAP's room with a shrug.

"What was up with the room?" CAP wondered.

"OH YEAH. I forgot to check." Chunji said, remembering his task.

"What were you doing?!" L.Joe stood up from his seat, approaching Chunji.

"I bumped into the cutest girl! She was so adorable! And her cheeks were so soft!" Chunji replied.

"Yeah.. You definitely got stranger since the last time I saw you.." L.Joe said, giving him a strange look.

----------

If only L.Joe went to check on the other room.. XD what a fail. :P This chapter might be long.. well it feels long since I've been typing for longer than usual.. o.o XD

I was watching SHINee's "Replay" MV.. they looks so cute and young! XD well of course, they were young.. Taemin was like 14? and Key was 16? I'm 15, and Taemin just made me feel talentless. XD

AND.. another strange thought of mine..

CAP's birthday is November 4.. TOP's birthday is November 4.. CAP looks up to TOP.. Is it possible that there's another rapper with a stage name of 'LID' or 'HAT' that has the SAME birthday?

..

..

..

LOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry, I know I'm weird. -__-