A Blur of Events

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

Oh, and happy birthday to our amazing leader, Sunggyu! :D

----------

Hours later, you woke up. You looked around and you saw a blur. Rubbing your eyes, you mumbled things to yourself. "__________-ah, you're awake. Do you need anything?" Gongchan asked.

"Mm, no. But thanks anyway.." you squinted your eyes a little, ".. Sandeul."

"Uhm, __________, are you okay?" Gongchan asked, concerned.

"Of course, you should go home, I know that you have better things to do than stay in a hospital all day." you replied, trying to look into his eyes. However, you were staring at the lamp next to you. "You look a little pale today.. You really shouldn't stay here for long."

"Uhm, yeah. I'll take better care of myself. You should get more sleep too." Gongchan stared at you.

"I've slept for hours." you pouted at the lamp.

"You still need plenty of rest though. You'll make people worry more if you don't." he reasoned.

"Fine." you gave in. You thought *Hopefully this blur disappears too.* You didn't think much of the blur. Soon enough, you fell asleep.

"Yah." Gongchan woke everyone up.

"Mm, what do you want?" Sandeul said drowsily said.

"Something's wrong with __________." Gongchan replied.

Everyone shot up awake immediately. They all looked at you and back at Gongchan. "She seems the same as a few hours ago." Taemin stated.

Gongchan explained to them the conversation that he just had with you. "She was talking to the lamp? I talk to inanimate objects all the time." Onew said, clearly confused.

Minho wacked the back of his head, "You pabo, she doesn't know she was talking to the lamp."

"YOU MEAN SHE CAN'T SEE?!" Onew slowly caught on.

"SHH!" the room shushed him.

"Aww! She was thinking of me!" Sandeul smiled.

"Hey, this isn't something to be smiling about." CNU glared at Sandeul.

"Sorry." Sandeul squeaked.

The nurse walked in for check ups again, "Lee __________?"

"Uhm, can we ask you something?" Gongchan asked the nurse.

"Go ahead." the nurse said while scribbling things onto her clipboard.

"Is there anything wrong with her..? Like with her eyes? Or anything?" Gongchan asked.

"Not that we have examined, why? Is there something wrong?" the nurse looked up at Gongchan.

"I think there's something wrong.. with her eyes." Gongchan reported to her. You turned in your bed and woke up. "Oh you're awake." Gongchan was startled, hoping that you didn't hear anything.

"Yeah." you replied while squinting at Gongchan. You gave your eyes a rub and looked back up. The nurse immediately started writing things on her clipboard.

"__________-ah, can you pass me the orange thats on top of the drawers next to you?" Jinyoung experimented.

You turned to look at the drawer with a fruit basket on top of it and picked up the orange blur, after feeling around for quite a while, "Here." You held the 'orange' out to the air.

Jinyoung ran all the way to the other side of the bed and got it, "Thanks.." He looked down at the mango in his hands.

"No problem." you smiled slightly at the air.

The nurse left the room and said to Gongchan in a low voice, "I'll have someone check up on her as soon as possible."

You sat there, feeling lonely. *What's wrong with me? Why can't I see properly?* You still didn't think about the possibility of bad things happening.

----------

Yeah, enjoy! :D And once again, I'm not good at hospital-ish kinda things.. I haven't been to a hospital in 5 years. I never had a reason to go. The last time I went for myself was.. when I was 6? It wasn't even for a day. XD I only go when I have family there. So please excuse my lack of experience in hospitalization.