You Again?

Promises Can't Always Be Kept

(With you in Sungjong's room)

"__________, what did they just say?" Sungjong was staring at you.

"Oops.." your friends slowly crept out the room except for Jinyoung.

You looked away, "It's nothing they were just kidding.. heh."

"Look me in the eyes and stop being so suspicious." Sungjong firmly demanded. You turned your head slightly to his direction, but you couldn't look into his eyes. "Look at ME. Not to the side of me." Sungjong continued through gritted teeth.

You gulped, ".. I can't."

"And why not?" he sounded displeased with you.

Jinyoung stood up, "I know I have no right to say anything is this conversation but don't get angry at her! Do you think she would do something that you make you angry on purpose? You're her brother! You should know, even I know."

Sungjong laid his head back and put his hands over his head, "I know she wouldn't but she won't tell me the truth."

You turned your head down, looking at the floor with guilt, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Sungjong removed his hands from his face.

"That I can't tell you the truth in person.." a tear slowly slipped down your face.

Jinyoung stood up with a tissue in his hand. You tilted your head up and wiped the tears away, "Don't cry.. There's no reason to cry. There are things that some people want to do but can't. Relax."

You sniffed and nodded, "Sorry, I'm worrying people again, aren't I?"

"Why aren't we allowed to worry? What are friends for then? Friends take care of friends, it's as simple as that." Jinyoung smiled. "Do you want me to tell him then..?"

You shook your head, "No.. I'll do it."

"Good girl. You're the strongst girl I know." Jinyoung patted your head.

You went up to Sungjong who was just sitting there, "Oppa..?" you whispered softly.

"Hmm?" Sungjong mumbled.

"I want to see you again.. I want to see everything again.." you tried to hold back your tears, but they managed to escape anyway. Even know you couldn't tell him you were blind straight forward. So you told him hints that you couldn't see.

Sungjong closed his eyes *So what her friends said is true.. She can't see..* He opened his eyes again and reach out for you, "You will.. One day, you'll see again. I'll make sure you see me. I'll make sure you get to see everything in life again.. I promise."

You felt his hands grasp your arms and you got closer to hug him. The comforting that you wanted all this time, you finally heard it. You remain in his arms as tears streamed down your face, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry."

"It's not your fault. Shh." Sungjong soothingly his hand on your back.

Jinyoung stood up and starting pushing Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, Woohyun, and L out the room. He closed the door and left the Lee twins to do what they did best, the Lee twins always supported each other.

(With Teen Top)

"Yo! Let's go! I want to get out of here as soon as possible!" CAP called out to his 5 dongsaengs.

Changjo came up to CAP, "Let's go. I want to get out of here as much as you do."

Ricky came running up to the two, "Thank goodness I got away from them." Ricky pointed to L.Joe, Chunji, and Niel.

CAP, Changjo, and Ricky began making their way to the car.

"I'm hungry.." Niel pouted.

"Me too.." Chunji agreed. "Let's go to the vending machines before we leave."

"YES! FOOD!" Niel pumped his fist in the air.

"I'm going to get a water. Meet you in the car." L.Joe left to get water.

Chunji and Niel walked to the vending machines.. while they were there, they saw..

(With the Lee twins)

The doctor came in after a while and asked for you to leave so that the doctors and nurses could some extra check ups. You agreed and left the room. Outside the room was Jinyoung, sitting on the floor, leaning on the wall. You squinted your eyes, "Jinyoung? Is that you? Why are you still here?"

Jinyoung smiled, "Well someone was going to need to help you back to your room."

"Oh. Can we get a snack first?" you asked him.

"Sure, why not?" Jinyoung agreed and brought you to the vending machines, "What do you want?"

"What do that have?" you wondered. Jinyoung began listing a few snacks until someone came up and covered your eyes,

"Guess who?" a familiar voice sang.

".. I don't know? Jinyoung, who is it?!" you reached your arms around.

"I don't even know.." Jinyoung removed the person's hands from your eyes. "Get your hands off her, it won't make a difference whether you cover her eyes up or not." Jinyoung shooed them away.

"Aw, you don't remember me?" Chunji pouted.

"Yah, how do you know her?" Niel looked at Chunji.

"What do you mean how do I know her, how do YOU know her?" Chunji looked at Niel.

"I saw her in the hallway." Niel and Chunji both said. "Ohh.. what a coincidence.. BAHAHAHA." the two starting laughing and you still didn't know who they were..

"It's me! Niel!" Niel happily said.

*The dude that I ran into the other day?* you thought.

"I'm Chunji! Remember me? I instinctively pinched you cheeks?" Chunji smiled brightly.

*The other dude I ran into the other other day?* you thought, again.

"Oh." that was all you could say..

Jinyoung just stood there confused. *What is going on?*

"YAH! NIEL! CHUNJI! Let's go!" L.Joe called from meters away.

"We have to now.. Bye! Let's hope to run into each other one day!" the two smiled sincerely and went after L.Joe. With that, Teen Top left the hospital.

"Who were they?" Jinyoung asked.

"People that I ran into in the hallway.." you answered.

"Oh.. Well back to the snacks." he began to list a few other snacks they had. You picked a few and the two of you began heading back to your room.

----------

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was really busy.. In fact, I didn't get enough sleep, I woke up late and missed my bus. BUT, I was lucky enough to rush to school and get in class 30 seconds before the late bell rang. How lucky I was.. XD Anyways, Enjoy! ;D Thanks for subscribing, commenting, and reading up to here! :D