The Start

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

“It’s my lemon candies!!!  MY Lemon Candies hyung!!  You ate it without my permission!” 

“Yah yah Sungjong ah.. I said sorry already!”  Said Dongwoo.

“Change the channel Woohyunnie.  I need to watch Reply 1997 in Channel M.”  Hoya said.

Woohyun pouted.  “But I am watching Inkigayo.  Later okay.  And it’s just a replay.  You watched it for the nth times already!”  He shifted his attention to Dongwoo and Sungjong.  “Can you both shut up? I am watching TV.  Its Apink’s comeback!  Seal your mouth or you are both dead!”

Sungjong quickly sit beside Woohyun after giving a death glare to Dongwoo.  “Really Hyung? Apink?  I love them!”  The maknae now quietly watched the TV.  He really loves Girl Group and Woohyun know that its one way that he can make Sungjong shut up.

BREAKING NEWS: 

RANSOM FOR LEE JIEUN

The Police announces this morning to the media that the kidnappers of Lee Jieun called the victim’s family and now asking for 10 billion KRW ransom.  The question now is “Would the Lee family give in to the heiress’ abductors request to save her?”  or will they just let the police handle the whole case?  Stay tuned for more news.  This is Oh Sehun, SBS News.

“Lies.”  Jieun uttered that made the guys all looked at her.  She came out of the kitchen after hearing that she is in the news once again. She can’t believe the twist and turn of events outside this house and how her life being messed up by her so-called family and the media itself,  Is her stepmother manipulating everyone and really trying hard to make it look like she is kidnapped so she can be killed by her once she was found without any mercy?  No, she will never let it happen.  The only thing she is concern now is the safety of his father.  Once she was killed, she know that they will make moves to take all the wealth of their family then erase her father in this world too.  But she will never let that happen.  Never.  She needs to make her move now.

“Are you okay Noona?”  Sungjong asked her.  She nodded and smiled at her with assurance.  She told them already of everything that happened on that night.  At first they are really mad at Sanghyun but the fact that he let her live and escape cannot be ignored.  He is a good guy being manipulated by her evil mother.

She sits beside Sungjong in the couch and points at the TV.  Apink is already performing “Mr. Chu” and she is sure Sungjong won’t be happy to miss it.

“I’m Home.”  The main door opened and Myungsoo came in, his face looks tired and it seems like he did not sleep at all.  His eyes automatically scanned the whole living room and stops right at Jieun. 

“Kim Myungsoo, what did you eat and you came back here?”

“I want to learn about our business Eomma.”

“But your Appa will be mad at you.”

“He would not.  He will be happy to see me.  So Eomma tell me.  I know we have some business with the Lee’s , am I right?”

“Why did you ask?  Of course we have.  Since you’re a kid, we do partner with them with few projects in construction and development of buildings.  But the company is in chaos right now since Mr. Lee’s daughter was kidnapped.  The President was so depressed he doesn’t come to work and his wife is the one on his seat right now.”

“I see.  I will ask Dad to start training me and assign me with the development projects we have with the Lee Group of Companies.”

“Are you sick Kim Myungsoo?”

“Aniyo.  I am just not getting younger.”

Myungsoo approaches Jieun and stopped right in front of her.  “Jieun, I am now working in your company.” 

“WHAT?”  The other guys chorused.  Kim Myungsoo, the Great, is working?!

 

***

You know what?  I really can't wait for the next update myself.  kekekekeke... because..*giggles* nothing...

I love you all for the sweet comments~ *hugs everyone*

I hope I did not disappoint you.  ♥♥♥

See you on my next update. :)