The Explanation

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

 

“Your daughter is so beautiful.  She’ll grow up as a fine lady.”

Mom smiles at her friends.  Little Jieun doesn’t really understand what they are talking about, but their smiles tells her that everything’s fine.”

Ambulance siren.  Her Dad’s voice calling her mom.  Blood.

“Jieun, meet your new mom, Kahi, and your new brother, Sanghyun.”

 

Myungsoo tilts his head while listening to Sunggyu explaining about Jieun’s situation and how they found her in their front yard.  He can’t absorb all the “she is injured and unconscious”,  “she seemed so scared’, and “your bed is the only one unoccupied when we need one for her.”

“Ah hyung…”  Myungsoo raises his hand to call Sunggyu’s attention.  He seemed concentrated telling him how important his bed on this case.  He clears his throat as his hyung stopped talking.  “Isn’t she your girlfriend?  And this is just a plain prank for coming back after a week?”

His statement makes all six of them looks at him with weird faces.  As expected from Myungsoo, he doesn’t easily believe his Hyungs and he got weird ideas over everything.

Sungjong pokes his side.  “Hyung, have you gone mad again?  Sunggyu hyung is telling the truth!  Me and my pretty eyes witnessed everything!”

“Why did you manipulate our maknae’s mind?  You are engaging him on doing pranks against me!”  Myungsoo, the prank-allergic monster.

Everyone broke to laughter aside from him.  They all can’t believe how he could blurt out weird things on this serious situation.  Sunggyu compose himself and pats Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Though you are really cute acting weird, I am sorry to inform you that everything is real, no prank, and we have Snow White inside our house.”

Dongwoo,  Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sunjong chorused on nodding their heads, confirming to Myungsoo’s wide eyes that his bed is taken, for the time being, and he have to suffer sleeping besides Sungyeol.

“Shiro!!!”

Everyone shrugs their shoulder and decided to go back to their beds because its already dawn, leaving Myungsoo with his hundred “shiro” and whining.

Her body sores, her face almost numb from being hit few times.  But her mind is fighting; she needs to survive from her stepmother’s hired killer.

He lifted her again from the ground and let her meet his dark scary eyes.  “You shall die, dearest Snow White, for our master hated you since she laid her eyes on you.”  His voice is shallow, giving her creeps all over.

“I..I am not Snow White!”  She mutters.  This guy is crazy, and she is sure she’ll receive no mercy from him so begging is not an option.

“Hey, stop talking now.  Let’s kill her!”  The other guy behind them whines, holding a shiny sharp knife on his right hand.  The guy holding her let go, giving her that very thin chance of escaping.  She kicks the guy on his crotch and without looking back, she runs as fast as she can.  The man with the knife is after her.  Other guys wearing black, laughing crazily, and calling her some es’ names are after her.  Death is after her.

Her heavy breathing like she’s been in a marathon startled Myungsoo.  He is tiptoeing on his own room, rummaging on his own closet like he is a thief and now, being scared to a girl that claimed his bed.  He glances at her despite the darkness.  The moon's light peeking from the window is shining over her, giving him that view of her skin as white as snow, glistening before him.  And that caught his eyes.  SHE IS WEARING HIS SHIRT!

“Aish Sunggyu Hyung!”  He whispers in annoyance.

 

 

My warmest thanks  to my subbies and readers. J

I would be very glad to hear from all of you.  Your comments are cheering me up and inspiring me to write more!

My plan of updating sooner than this was cancelled.  My pc crashed. *asjhdkfghsdga* and I had to wait for few days for the replacement! 

*gives everyone marshmallows*

Always think happy thought!”

PS:  I made something for IU.  I hope you'll like it too.. :)

IU-Special Girl