The News

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

“Myungsoo.  Kim Myungsoo.”

Jieun looks at the blank ceiling with thoughts filling her confuse mind.  His name rings a bell, but she can’t remember when and where she heard that.  She is confused now of what is real and not.  Sanghyun’s face keeps on appearing on her mind, his smile, his warm touch and the comfort on his voice.  Then it’ll be followed by Kahi’s face smiling at her sweetly, making her shiver down to her spine.  It crumpled her heart, hearing from Sanghyun that her stepmother wants her dead…cold dead.

“Appa…”  She softly whispered, thinking how her father is doing abroad, closing multibillion contracts every business trip.  Did he know that she is missing?  Or did he found out how wicked Kahi is, even sending her son to kill her.  Questions.  Questions are slowly killing her sanity.  She feels it.  She’ll go crazy if her questions won’t be answered.

*****

“Did she eat dinner?”  Sunggyu asked the two youngest as soon as he stepped inside the house.  He found Myungsoo and Sungjong watching television in the living room, casually arguing over the channels.

Sungjong shook his head with a slight frown on his face.  “She suddenly locked herself inside L hyung’s room.  She was fine this morning and afternoon, but then…”  He scratches his head, sign of being confuse then shoot a glare to Myungsoo.

“Stop glaring at me or I will poke your eyes out, Sungjong.  I did not do anything bad.  She even talked to me.”  Myungsoo shoots Sungjong an equally sharp glare.

“Stop it, you too.”  Sunggyu said with a tired voice.  He knows that he can’t really trust the two young guys when it comes to serious matters like taking care of Jieun.  He sighed and put his bag on the single seater couch then proceeds to the kitchen.

“Pizza???”  Sunggyu exclaimed as he saw emptied box of a pepperoni pizza on the dining table.  “Do you think it is very applicable to let out patient eat pizza???”

“Hyung, don’t shout.  I told you, she did not eat.  And we are lazy to cook so we ordered  pizza.  And also, we used your credit for payment.”  Sungjong answered from the living room, crossing his finger that the oldest won’t burst out from anger. 

“What credit card?”  Sunggyu roared from the kitchen.

“T-the one…you left it in your bedside table.”  Sungjong answered again and starts to crawled away from the living room to his room but then Myungsoo got a hold of his shirt.  “Yah hyung, let go of me.”

“Hyung, I don’t know anything.  I thought it was Sungjong’s card.”  Myungsoo gives Sungjong an evil grin.  Sungjong glared back and jumps above Myungsoo.

Sunggyu furiously comes out of the kitchen and looks at Myungsoo and Sungjong who are starting to wrestle at the floor.  “Will you stop it?”  He tried to break the two maknae but he was just push aside.

“Lee Empire’s Heiress, Lee Jieun, Kidnapped and Possibly Dead?”

Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Sungjong all looked up on the television after hearing breaking news.

“Good evening!!  We’re home!”  Hoya, Dongwoo, SUngyeol and Woohyun came in.  Sunggyu signed them to be quiet and points the television.