The First Minute: The Seventh Dwarf

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

 

She gasped.  Her stepmother wants her dead.  Sanghyun’s voice now feels like a knife cutting her soul into several pieces.  She was lovely.  She was treated by her like a real daughter.  She is sweet and a caring wife. 

“W-why?”  She knows her lips are trembling, but hell, who cares?  She is dying anyway.

“Damn Jieunnie!”  Sanghyunnie roars at her with frustrations, his hands gripping the steering wheel tight.  She tightly closes her lips together.  She is silently praying hopes will come and Sanghyunnie will just be there beside her bed, waking her up from this nightmare.

Calm footsteps around the room alarm her “almost asleep” consciousness.  It surprises her that she is too sensitive with sounds now.  Unlike when she was at home, nothing could wake her up unless she wanted to get up already.  H-home?  The idea pricks her heart.

She yelps in pain and shock as someone climbs on her bed and lies on top of her.  And sooner than the soonest thing possible, both of them now are screaming.  Everything was followed by commotions outside the room, that “someone” fell from the bed and her, still screaming, enduring the pain because her arm was crushed by him.

The six guys earlier went inside and open the lights, revealing the face of the guy who is lying on the floor.

“Hyung!”  Sungjong runs over the guy on the floor.

“’Hyung?”

“Jieun, are you okay?” Sunggyu attended to her quickly.  She tries to give him a smile, but she failed to do so.  Her shoulder is killing her.

“Are you okay Myungsoo?”  Sungyeol asks.  The guy looked up, not towards Sungyeol’s face, but to her with eyes, full of annoyance.  She wanted to avoid his gaze, but she can’t, for unknown reason. 

Dugeun…..

Dugeun…

Dugeun…

“60 seconds is all I need for this story…”

A familiar song started playing on her mind.  And her mom’s word popped out from somewhere.

“Sixty seconds, princess.  And the Prince will capture your heart.”

“And we will live happily ever after, Mom, like you and Dad?”

But she answers with silence and that unfamiliar sadness her young heart did not recognize…

“Jieun, we will just all talk outside.  You can continue your seep now.”  Sunggyu’s voice wakes her up from her vague flashbacks.  She nodded, her eyes still on the guy named Myungsoo who is now being held by Sunggyu on his right arm, dragging him outside while he whines about his bed.  “Uh yeah, this is his bed…”

She was left alone again on that unfamiliar, warm room.  She can hear their unclear voices outside, probably arguing about her staying on that room, on that house.  She doesn’t even have any idea where the hell part of the world she is.  She was running fast, aching, and there’s an open gate.  Darkness.

The guy hold her up again and gave her scary smile.  She trembles.  She can still hear Sanghyun’s voice telling her to run.

“D-don’t hurt S-Sanghyunnie.”  Her voice pleading.

“Shut up .”  He pushes her to the ground.  Her right shoulder hits the cold pavement, and pain envelops her, making her wince loudly. 

“I said shut up…”  He slaps her.

 

My Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert feels is still killing me.

Yeah, I saw Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite and I was crying.  Abnormally Normal.

Thanks for subscribing.  *glomps chu all*

And I really hope you'll like this fairytale of mine.