The Revelation

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

Tic toc tic toc….

For about five minutes, the seven guys in the living room fell into silence.  They are all staring at the television while a variety show is now airing.  The news about an heiress being kidnapped still rings on their head.

The maknae was the first one to break the silence.  “I hear and saw it right?  That the noona upstair.. she was the one in the news they are talking about?”

Sunggyu looks at Sungjong and nodded like he was also just trying to convince himself that everything they saw was true.

Lee Group of Companies Heiress, Lee Jieun, Kidnapped and Possibly Dead?

It was reported yesterday by the stepmother of Lee Jieun that while his son, Park Sanghyun and the victim was on their way to buy something, their car was attacked by about five to six guys and abducted Lee Jieun.  Sanghyun was beaten up by the kidnappers and now confined in the hospital and still under shock.  On the initial statement he gave on the police, he said that he last saw Jieun being beaten up too and was stabbed by a knife.  On the investigation of the police in the scene of the crime, they found drops of blood and it matched Lee Jieun’s DNA.  For more update on this breaking news, please stay tuned in our channel.

“Great.  An heiress whose face is all over the news is inside our house, being treated by our great doctor hyung and there’s a possibility that we will all be pointed as the kidnappers or worse, our life is at stake too.”  Sungyeol blurted out, plopping himself in the couch.

“But we did not kidnapped her!  We saved her!” Sungjong said, trying to keep his voice down, afraid that Jieun might hear them.

“Of course we did.  But we don’t know what really happened.  If she was not successfully kidnap, then It means that her kidnappers are still lingering around.  And she is still in danger.” Sunggyu seriously said.

“We don’t have time to worry for her safety hyung.  We can just contact her family and tell them that Jieun is safe and is with us.  For sure they will go here immediately and pick her up.:  Hoya said.

A loud crash of a broken glass filled the place.  All their eyes went to the foot of the stairs .  There she is, Lee Jieun, looking at them with her wide scared eyes, shards of broken glass is scattered on the floor.

“No… p-please don’t tell them.  Please.  T-they will kill me.  They will….”  She was shivering under her breath. 

“Die Jieun…Die.”

***

She opened her eyes and darkness greeted her.  She fell asleep and surprisingly, it was a peaceful sleep.   She slowly get up and get the glass of water in the bedside of table.  She lift it up and found out it was empty.  She stands up and decided to get water outside.  Also, she feels hungry already.  The clock already reads 9pm.

Barefooted, she slowly strolls down the hall to the stairs of the house.  It seems like everyone are in the living room and discussing with something.  She doesn’t want to disturb them so she quietly went down without them noticing.

“We don’t have time to worry for her safety hyung.  We can just contact her family and tell them that Jieun is safe and is with us.  For sure they will go here immediately and pick her up.:  Hoya said that made her froze to her feet.  They knew!  They will give me to the scary guys.  They will lead me to my death too.  The glass slipped from her hand and it creates a loud crash on the floor, grabbing the attention of the seven guys.

“No… p-please don’t tell them.  Please.  T-they will kill me.  They will….”  She was shivering under her breath.  Just the thought of her stepmother’s face chokes her.  She won’t definitely come back there.  Certainly.  Definitely.

Sanghyun gripped the steering so hard she thinks it will break into pieces anytime now. She silently prayed that he will change his mind and tells her that he was just pulling a prank on her.

“Jieun, please save yourself.   Omma..she will never leave you alive.  I don’t want..I really don’t want to do this.”  He gently puts his right hand above my trembling hands, calming her.  “Don’t panic Jieun.   When you get out of this car, you need to run as fast as you can.   Don’t look back and don't ever come back. Just run faster and save yourself.  Please forgive me.  And be careful.”  He leaned over here and planted a kiss on her forehead.  Tears are already trickling down her face.  “Go now.”  He whispered as he unlocks the car’s door.

She looks at her but failed to utter any words anymore.  She quickly opens the door and shuts if off as well.  Sanghyun nods at her as she starts walking away, every footstep accelerates.  She can hear them.  She can hear footsteps that are not hers, but from people who are after her.  And then she heard Sanghyun’s voice, pained voice, telling her to run.

 

*** 

Hi my dearest subbies.  You probably hate me for not updating for a very long time.  I just retrieved my AFF back.  *smacks my head*  

Kindly forgive me please.  *bows to everyone*

Thank you for those who still wait for this update.  I hope you all like it ne.  Komawo. ♥