The Bipolar Fondness P2

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

“L wake up…”  The sound of Sunggyu Hyung’s voice and a tap on my face wake me up.  What’s with this Hyung again that is now disturbing his deep slumber?   After we found out last night who really Jieun is, we voted who cares or not on the situation.  Of course I am on the “I don’t care!  I won’t meddle!” side with Hoya and Sungyeol.  And they are not supposed to wake him up on that kind of hour.  For Lee Soon Shin’s sake, its only 5 in the morning! Even Sungyeol is sleeping soundly beside me.

“Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungyeol, get up now!” How irritating Sunggyu  Hyung’s voice is on morning like this.  I groaned with frustrations as I get up.  “What now?”  I looked up at him and I almost burst out to laughter.  Hyung is wearing an apron and holding a broom.  Also, his eyes are almost out of sight because it is still so early and he seems sleepy too.  Wait, why is he on a cleaning gear?!

I felt Sungyeol gets up beside me rubbing his eyes.  “You’re so loud Hyung.  And you look ugly with that apron.”  He said to Hyung.

“I don’t care if this looks good on me or not.  Just get up now and help us clean the attic so L can have his room back.”  That captures my attention.  I will finally get my room back?  Oh thanks heaven and praise Lee Soon Shin for this day finally come!  Oh wait, our visitor will be using the scary attic in the third floor?  What’s my hyungs thinking about this decision huh? 

I get up, following Sungyeol who is walking to the bathroom now with his half-closed eyes.  Sunggyu hyung’s voice scolding others is echoing around the house.  What kind of doctor he is if he keeps nagging us every day?  I pity for his patients.

“But Hyung, I told you I would never be involved on this…”  I heard Hoya whining as Gyu Hyung asked him to sweep the floor.  Ugh, what a loud morning.  I walked out of Sungyeol’s room and walked pass the hallway.  My feet automatically stop right in front of my room with a slightly opened door.  My curiosity impresses me almost all the time, but then it kind of bring me to trouble sometimes; and I think this is one of those ‘sometimes’.  I hold the doorknob quietly and lightly pushes the door in a space enough for my head to peak in.  I wonder what she is doing right now while all the guys inside the house are running back in forth of the attic just above this room.

I widely open my eyes because the room is in total darkness and the natural light is faintly helping him because the sun has not yet risen from the east.  Looks like she is still asleep.  I step inside the room as light as a feather and find myself standing at the end of her bed…no..its my bed.  It feels like my eyes are just getting absorbed by her skin’s whiteness that it can’t stop staring.  I am surprised I can even blink right at this moment.  She is glistening even in the dark, like the first time I sneak in here to get my clothes.

And she suddenly moves from her slumber.  Before I could even take my eyes off her, she is already up and her eyes are already on mine, freezing me from where I stand.  I painted a frown on my face and tried to compose myself.  She might accuse me of watching her while sleeping, and I can’t afford to be accused like that.  Hmmm, though I am really watching her, stupid feet of mine bringing me here.

Did she lost her voice?  Why are her eyes staring at me like that?  Is she really thinking that I am watching her sleeping? 

“I am claiming my room back”  I said with my ‘default’ cold voice.  She then suddenly climbs out of the bed while running her fingers to her long black hair.  Didn’t she know she is doing it beautifully?  Damn Kim Myungsoo, what are you thinking right now?  Her eyes are still staring on mine, causing me to panic for a bit.  Stop staring, Lee Jieun.  It will do you no good.

“I…I am sorry..”  She whispered, biting her lips hard.  I swear I see that pain again.  She is scared right now…and sad.  I walked towards her and as clear as the sky now painted by the sun rays that is now peaking in the window, I wanted to give her comfort.  I lifted my hand to pat her head.  She closes her eyes and flinches a bit, maybe expecting me to hit her.  Damn those guys that hurt her.  I will kill them with my own hands if I happened to find them out.

“I am the one who is sorry.   I am rude and I don’t know how to talk with people I don’t know.  Please bear with me.  And….I hope you’ll be okay soon.  This house will keep you safe.”  I said in my low voice and get something from my pocket.  Its something I always carry around.  I grab her hand and put it on them and before she could even react, I am dashing off away from the room like a teenage boy who is crushing on someone.  WHAT?  No.  That is just a hilarious description for the readers of this story to enjoy.  I am not crushing on someone.  Too old for those crap.  I passed by Sunggyu hyung but he doesn’t seem to see me with his little eyes.  He is just to focus calling out Jieun.  He got some favoritism, doesn’t he?

 

----------

This is Myungsoo's POV from the scene in CHapter Twelve. :)  Tell me how you think of our L? :)

Anyeong yeorubun. :)  I kept you waiting for so long... Mianhae. *hugs everyone.  I am still alive.  Please keep on supporting this story!  I love you all!