The Six Dwarfs

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

 

 

“Die?  S-sanghyunnie, is this a j-joke?  You are j-joking, right?”  Her hands are trembling, clutching the purse on her lap.

She heard him breath heavily.  She knows, he doesn’t want what’s happening.  It gave her hope.  Die?  Is he going to kill her?  For what reason?

“O-omma wants you dead.”  He mutters like a bomb on her ears.

Her stepmother wants her dead?!  And her stepbrother… Sanghyunnie…Noooo…

 

“She is really awake!”  A pretty guy exclaimed, not taking his eyes off her.

“A-are you in danger, Miss?  How do you feel?”  The guy with the soft hand asks.  His eyes are so small she could not comprehend what he really feels while speaking to her.  His red hair shines brightly from the touch of the room’s fluorescent light.

“Hyung, ask her name first!”

“I’m sorry for being impolite.  May we ask your name, Miss?”

She stares at him with a scared eyes, but opens to utter a word. “J-Jieun.”  She was surprised she can still talk, though it seems like a faint whisper.

“Hi!  I am Dongwoo!  But you can call me Dongwoo.”  He reaches his hand to her that made her flinch with shock.

“Yah hyung!  I think you are scaring her.  And dongwoo is same with dongwoo.  You are lacking humor!” Woohyun said.  The two started arguing about humor, but suddenly shuts up as Sunggyu looks at them.

“I am Sunggyu.  I am the oldest here.  I am a doctor too; not a well-known and successful one, yet, but I can cure people.  These guys are my friends, and we are all living here. “  He started telling her names from Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong.  They all smiled at her, which made her calms a bit.

“You will meet L Hyung later.”  Sungjong said, his eyes gleaming over her.  She just nod, totally confuse with some things.

“Can you get up?”  Sunggyu asks her.  His voice is really calming, relaxing her scary veins.  She winces in pain as she tried to get up.  Her broken arm and shoulder are really painful; her upper body feels the same.  Sunggyu quickly supports her back, putting some pillows behind her head and back.  He gently lifts the sleeves of her loose shirt, exposing her bruised shoulder, black and blue.  The five guys turned their back, suddenly realizes that Jieun is a girl and she will be definitely embarrassed to be physically examined by a doctor in front of five guys.

“I will go make a soup for her.”  Woohyun runs quickly outside the door, leaving others thinking of what to do.

“Ah!  I will help Woohyun Hyung!”  Sungjong runs after him.

“I will go sleep now.  C’mon Hoya!”  Dongwoo drags Hoya along, who seems at lost with his thoughts.  “Hyung, take care of her okay.  Goodnight Jieun.”  Dongwoo said and leaves abruptly with silent Hoya.

Sunggyu glances at Sungyeol, who is not moving on his feet, instead busying himself inspecting Myungsoo’s manga collection on the floor to ceiling bookshelf.  He shrugs his shoulder and draws back his attention to Jieun with her eyes still expressing a scary look.

“Can you tell me what happened?”  Sunggyu asks, expecting a clear answer from her while he grabs his first aid kit on the bedside table.  She is badly hurt, with her left cheek black and blue, bruises on her arms, broken shoulder, swollen lips, injured upper body.  Sunggyu felt a pang of pain eating him.  What happened for her to suffer from this hurting?

“H-happened?”  She whispers again with terror on his voice.  She starts to trembles and tears falls from her eyes.  Sunggyu was alarmed over her reaction.

“Ssshhh…its fine.  You can tell me when you can.  I will need to attend to your broken shoulder, then you will eat Woohyun’s soup.”  He sweeps drops of tears on her eyes and smiles.  “Calm down…..”

She runs down the dark alley, with his voice telling her to run.  She runs so fast, holding her breath and life on her adrenaline rush.  She saw the lights from the nearby highway.  Just few more, Jieun.  You can make it.

And then, she heard footsteps running towards her direction, followed by Sanghyun’s voice telling her to run faster.  Her tears started to fall, making her vision blurry.  She stumbles on the ground and before she could recover herself, strong hands lifted her up, just to be thrown once again on the dirty road.

Run Jieun…run.

 

Thank you for subscribing~!!

What makes me so much happy ish two of my favorite authors subscribed....  HInt:  Authors of "Oppas' Little Girl" and "Suffocatingly Enchanined"...

See you next update~! *loves and kisses*