The Stepmother

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

She screamed in frustration.  How could this happen?  She is already on the palm of her hand, and because of her stupid son, that slipped from her in safety…or not.  She wishes for the latter to happen, that she is dead somewhere, a cold corpse that would make her dreams to reality.  To be the Queen, the Queen of one of the richest business tycoon in and out of the country, the Queen of the empire she’ll surely have without the bother of her husband’s Princess, Lee Jieun.

She can’t have all the limelight by herself and her son if Lee jieun is always on her way, being followed by the admiring stares of the people around them.  She hates it, hates it to the point she wanted to remove her from the surface of the Earth.  But she have to be nice.  She have to act like a loving mother for the sake of being a perfect  Queen.  Up until now…

“Kill her.  Kill her with no mercy, without a trace.”  She even uses her son whom she knows adores Lee jieun too.  She uses Sanghyun to lure her to her own death.  But he is stupid, using his heart and changes his mind on the last minute of their plan.  She foresees it already, that’s why she had her hired killers to follow them, making sure to end Jieun’s life on that night.

Luckily, her husband is out of the country.  That’s why she carried on with the plan.  And she failed.

“Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  Kahi throws all the things her hand touches inside their room.  In the corner, there he stands, Sanghyun, looking so dark and gloomy.  He stares at her mother with his expressionless eyes.

***

It’s painful.  Her feet sores from running nonstop, not looking back from where she came from.  The adrenaline rush inside her seems so unlimited that her mind shuts in already, but she is still running.  Running to the point of nowhere, running to be alive, running like she never did before.  Sanghyun told her to run and be safe.

She tripped few times, but she stands up and continued racing over her safety.  She found herself lost on a silent street, for it was past midnight already.  She looks around, looking for some help.  Some people who are walking quietly on the sidewalk gave her weird scary stares.  She is scared of their gazes, bringing creeps down to her spine.

And footsteps running after her came to her sharp ears again.  They are coming to get her, coming to kill her.

“No!  I don’t want to die.  Please save me..”  She silently prayed while she run corner by corner. 

And then, she saw it.  An open gate enchanting her to go inside.  It’s pulling her like some kind of magnet.  Her energy is soon draining, making her run slowly.  And she run inside it, passing out the moment she fell down near the house’s doorstep.  Darkness.

“Sungjong, get my clothes inside my room.”  Myungsoo said, his eyes are glued on his laptop.

“Hyung, that’s your clothes!  Get it yourself!”  Sungjong answered.  He is busy playing on his ipad.

“B-but…Aish.”  He sighs in frustration.  How can he do that?  Someone is inside his room, not to mention she is a girl.  His last night attempt to get his clothes failed, for he felt like having a heart attack sneaking there while she sleeps in restlessness.

“Hyung, she is harmless.  She is nice also.”  Sungjong smiles happily on his thoughts.;  “But I am really busy finishing this level so please, respect your cute maknae.”  He pouts and continues playing.

“You’re dead later!”  Myungsoo hisses at the young one and stand up.  He needs to get some of his things too inside his room.

“I’ll tell Dongwoo and Hoya hyung that you’re mean.”  Sungjong hisses back.

***

She calmly laid her back on the headboard of the bed.  It was very comfortable, lying there without worries though she knows that outside that house, she is being haunted by those people who wanted to kill her.  She looks around the room.  Now that its daylight, she can see the pure white paint of the wall, the floor to ceiling bookshelves with assorted books on it, mostly are mangas and the framed photos hanged on the wall.  She loves photography but she never tried to go around practicing it professionally.  But whoever took those photos on the wall is an amazing photographer.  And his mind popped inside her mind.  His annoyed gaze when he looked at her last night, his eyes who seems like lots of things are hiding behind it and that aura that gives her an unfamiliar but comfortable feeling.  The owner of that room, the one Sungjong calling L Hyung.

She shudders when someone knocks on the door, followed by a voice of a guy.

“May I come in?”  he said.

***

 

 

Hello my dear subscribers. :)  Thank you for keeping up with this lazy unnie of yours.  Please expect at least two updates per week ne.  I think I won't be updating more than three chaps per week because of my work schedule.  Bear with me. :)

Anyways, if its not that bothering, please like or visit MyungU's fanpage in facebook where yours truly is one of the admin under the name of Lei Constantine... XD

MyungU Fanpage

Thank you everyone.  Always inspire me ne.  ♥