The Bipolar Fondness P1

When Snow White Fell on your Doorstep

The night has come once again.  It’s been a week and a half since she was saved and treated by the seven guys in this house.  It’s been that long since she hide herself from death.  Her wounds are healing, the brace on her shoulder was removed by Sunggyu already and her black and blue face is not as pale as before.  But the wounds inside her heart, instead of healing, its getting worse as the days passed by.  Nightmares kept on haunting her and Sanghyun’s voice kept on echoing inside her mind telling her to run and never come back.  Her name is all over the news and people are curious of her current situation.  She wondered if her dad heard what happened or if he is looking for her.

Jieun shifted her position and face herself on the window of the attic.   After the night the guys found out who she is, she started using that room in the attic. 

Jieun woke up to the sound of footsteps and Sunggyu’s scolding echoing around the house.  She can clearly hear the other members’ whining followed by Sunggyu’s “no buts”.

“But hyung, I told you I would never be involved on this…”  It was Hoya’s voice, definitely.

“But you are already lifting that chair, so it means you are ALREADY involved.”  It was Sunjong’s.

She slowly gets up, only to be startled by a pair of the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen staring directly at her.  It is Myungsoo, standing at the end of her bed, no, his bed, his arms are crossed in front of him and a frown is painted on his handsome face.  She wanted to scream, but it seems like her voice lost its strength to even come out of her vocal chords.  Her eyes just automatically meet his.

Dugeun…dugeun…

“Why is he here?  Why is he watching me while I sleep?  Oh c’mon Jieun, he is not.  It just so happen that this is his room.”  Her thoughts battled with each other.

“I am claiming my room back.”  Myungsoo’s voice snapped her back from thinking.  She climbs out of bed and quickly runs her finger on her messy hair.  Her eyes are still locked up to his.  There is something mysterious on it that the way he treated her contradicts to the message his eyes entails.  But she can’t name that emotion and she don’t have right to an assumption.   

“I..I am  sorry.”  She whispered.  She bites her lips hard, her habit when she feels so nervous.

Myungsoo walks toward her and stops right in front of her.  He lifted his hand and for a second, she thought he was going to hit her so she closes her eyes.  But the pain she is expecting did not come.  Instead, his hand is now patting her head, to her surprise.  She opened her eyes and saw him looking down at her with a fond expression.

 

“I am the one who is sorry.   I am rude and I don’t know how to talk with people I don’t know.  Please bear with me.  And….I hope you’ll be okay soon.  This house will keep you safe.”  He said in a low voice then reaches for Jieun’s hand and put something.  Before she could react, Myungsoo already left the room.  She heard Sunggyu’s voice calling him.

A small jar of marshmallow.  That’s what Myungsoo gave her.

Sunggyu’s head pops in the room’s door and called her attention.  “Jieun, we cleaned up the room upstairs.  Myungsoo won’t be bothering you anymore in this room.  We made one for you.”  He smiled at her then leave.  She was still left unspoken.  She looked again at the jar and smiled.  Something about it felt familiar yet she can’t recall what it is.  She shrugged off the thoughts away and quickly follows Sunggyu.

She wondered why Myungsoo, on that time, acted so nice towards her.  Because after that incident, he never talk or look at her unlike the other guys.  Even Hoya is treating her well.  She even doubted him as a bipolar guy.  After few days, Myungsoo left the house saying he got a trip to the countryside.

***

BREAKING NEWS: PRESIDENT OF THE LEE GROUP OF COMPANIES SAID THEY STILL HAVE NO HINT ON HIS DAUGHTER’S KIDNAPPING CASE

Almost two weeks and the Lee Family have not heard anything from the kidnappers of Lee Jieun.  They are expecting that the kidnappers would ask for ransom but it seems like they are not after the money.  The speculation of the police and media is that Jieun was kidnapped by business rivals of Mr. Lee to threaten him.  On the other hand, the other victim Park Sanghyun was released from the hospital and now staying at home to fully recover.  Mr. Lee announces that he will give a big amount of money as a reward to whoever gives information on the whereabouts of his daughter.  This is Oh Sehun, SBS news.

“So they are now pointing fingers huh?” An old man said as he turned off the television.  “I regret that I gave this task to some lowly mistress like her.  If I only listened to you, then his precious daughter is already buried 6th feet under the ground.”

“Don’t you worry about it anymore.  Soon, we’ll get a hold of her.”  A lady in front of her answered while enjoying a whiskey on her hand.

“Make sure of that.  And we can’t miss this one.  She needs to disappear in this world.”

 

***

 

As promise, I updated today~! *hugs everyone*

I hope you'll like this chapter okay~! ♥