08-Youngjae's Past

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

What do I want? What type of question is that? I looked at her and saw her with a tired expression. She must be sick of us, but no told her we wanted her here. I don’t want anything from her; I want to forget about ‘her’ a voice in the back of my head said. , why does ‘she’ always cloud by mind?

“We’re waiting Yongguk!” I could hear Himchan’s annoying voice snap me out of my thoughts. I looked at him.

“I don’t know...I don’t care…” I could feel Himchan’s eyes on me and when I looked at him he had the same face he has on when he thinks of something stupid.

“Well since you can’t think of anything then I will! Every time you listen to Marichuy she’ll give you a hug just like me and Jongup.” Himchan was smirking directly at me; He really is a . I could hear someone choke slightly, when I looked it was Marichuy. I somehow felt offended by her action, why should I care if she wants to hug me or not? Do I want to hug her?...no, but why did I have to think about it? Ughh, whatever. I looked at Marichuy and she looked back at me.

“What? I didn’t say anything!” She tried defending herself from my stare. I chuckled at her words. She pouted like a five year old which got a cheek pinching from Himchan who said she looked ‘sooo cute!’ I looked at my plate and saw that I was done. At least now I have an excuse to them.

“I’m done.” I finished my water and put the dishes in the sink then walked out to the deck.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

Well….that…was awkward. I didn’t realize everyone was looking at me until I heard one of them clear their throats. When I looked forward I saw five pair of eyes looking at me. Do they all like staring at people? Gosh seriously first Yongguk and now the rest.

“What?” I asked bluntly. They all looked away and then kept eating. “You know, for suppose to be bad boys you guys aren’t bad at all if anything nosey, oh and bratty. I don’t know why Mr. Kim had you come over here.

“You don’t know us, you haven’t seen what we’ve done.” I chuckled at Youngjae/smartass’ words. “What?! Huh! If you have something to say it!”

“Listen here kid, you can act tough all you want but compared to other people you guys are angels. You aren’t ‘bad boys’ you’re brats. Now go wash the dishes if you want those damn headphones.” I dropped my napkin on the table on the plate and left to go to my room.

Youngjae’s P.O.V

“Who does she think she is? She can’t treat us like that!” I looked at the rest of the members who were just sitting there quietly. Wow, don’t tell me they believed her. “Guys don’t tell me you believe her, like she would know what bad is. Remember where we all came from? A completely different place them her. We all grew up in a poor environment not like her.”

“She said that this isn’t her house Youngjae don’t you remember? Her house is smaller than this house, maybe she grew up like us, or worse.” Oh my god I can’t believe Daehyun how can someone live worse than us? How can someone live worse than out on the streets?

“Believe what you want hyung, I already told you.” I walked out of the room and went to my room. I lay on my bed and thought back to when I was younger.

*flashback*

I ran as fast as I could from the baker who I stole the bread from. I could hear the patter of my feet against the wet cement and my heart beat faster. I reached a corner and pressed my back to it. I held my breath in as the baker passed. Once he was out of sight I walked back to where my dad was staying, under a large tree were we had all we needed. I softened my steps so that I could hear him. He was crying. I clenched my fist and held my scream in. why did mom have to be sick? We couldn’t take care of her right we didn’t have enough money to pay all of the hospital bills that were coming one after another. She had a tumor and they weren’t going to be able to take out until we paid. Dad knew that we weren’t going to be able to pay, so did I but I didn’t want to face that thought. I left the bread with him and told him that I was going to a food pantry to see if I could find anything else. I needed to get away from him before I started crying with him. On my way to the pantry I saw a sign that said try outs. Ages 12 and up. I was 14 why not might as well, every time I went to go see my mom she would ask me to sing for her that meant I was good right? They were going on right now so I ran to building, I was too late they were already leaving. One of the staff told me to leave; they started pushing me until one man stopped them and told them to let me go. I told him that I wanted to sing. He had a soft smile on his face and let me sing right there in that moment. I began to sing my lungs out and when I finished I looked at his face, I couldn’t read his expression but then I saw him smile and he took me with him to his company. From then on, Mr. Kim-my boss helped with my family problems.

*End of flashback*

I remember asking him one time why he helped me and said that true talent should never go to waste no matter in what form it is. I sighed and lay on my side. If it wasn’t for him my mom wouldn’t be alive and with my dad. I would forever be thankful to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so how was it?? i feel bad for Youngjae!!!! ); i hope you like it!!! Yongguk is getting mixed feelings!!!!! WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!?!?!? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! actually probably not in the next one but in the chapters to come!!! xD like i said before i want you to get to know the guys well so that way everything else comes into place better. sorry if you want more yongguk and Marichuy time dont worry it'll come up!! :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

THANK YOU TO

cranyberrylips

Yonggukswipeu

Shishimato_babybap

Yeners

Kpopxoxo

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!

 

sorry for not saying this earlier, if you were wondering Sam-chon is uncle in Korean. Marichuy calls Mr.Kim/Sajangnim/president/Kim Tae-sung/TS, uncle cause he was like a brother to Marichuy's dad. If you're confused how to say the name it's MAR-EE-CHU-EE lol sorry if you dont like the name you can change it to whatever you want! TELL ME IF ANYTHING IS CONFUSING SO I CAN WORK ON IT!!!! BYEBYE!! :D