18-Sledding!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I could feel her body slow its breathing, I sighed. I’ve never felt like this before, I don’t know why but I feel like I can’t stop what I feel for her anymore. When I saw talking to that guy I could feel myself getting jealous. Something I haven’t felt in a while. She woke up emotions inside of me that I forgot existed. I could feel her hands wrap me and I felt relief. I felt like she cares about me too.

“Yongguk? I want to ask you something. Can I?” I could hear her muffled voice.

“Yeah, sure. You don’t have to ask.” I sighed in our hug feeling so calm and in serenity. She backed up a little bit to look at my face. I couldn’t let go though I still had my arms slightly around her. She looked straight in my eyes and sighed.

“What made you change? Like before. What made you act the way you did when you first came here. When you first came here you were really quiet and you kind of looked depressed or just emotionless.” I sighed and let go of her. She felt my discomfort and I could feel her stiffen a little. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.” I shook my head.

“No it’s fine. I would ask the same thing.” I smiled remorsefully. I looked down and thought about what I was going to say next. Am I ready to tell her about my past? If I tell her the truth will she see me differently? I hope not. “Can I tell some other time?” I looked at her eyes and I could see them soften. I smiled at her; she’s so understanding.

“Of course! Whenever you think it’s the right time.” She smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled back and murmured thanks. She sat next to me for the rest of the movie and even after. I felt her head lay on my shoulder and I looked over at her and saw that she fell asleep. I smiled at myself and put my arm around her. I looked at her face and I could see her face at peace. I smoothed the crease on her forehead out. I was lost in her face. I heard the doorbell ring and I tried unraveling her from my arm without waking her up. I stirred slightly then finally woke up when the doorbell kept going off. She looked at me and smiled. “I think they’re back.” I chuckled and went to go open the door.

“FINALLY!! GOD!!! HYUNG DO YOU KNOW HOW COLD IT IS OUTSIDE?! I ALMOST GOT FORST BITE!” The others waddled in after Zelo and shook the snow off of them. Marichuy came over and smiled at them.

“Noona!! Oh my god I missed you!” Zelo ran to Marichuy and Jongup followed. I heard her giggled and saw her hug them back.

“Guys, you’re gonna choke her from hugging her too tight!” I tried prying them off and they finally let go.

“They weren’t choking me! Gosh!” Ok so they weren’t but still they shouldn’t be so close! “Anyways, have you guys ever been sledding?” she looked at us and grinned excitedly.

“I wanna go!!! Oh my god noona you’re the best noona ever!!” Jongup cheered along with Zelo. The others agreed and so did I. why not? I get to spend more time with Marichuy now. She told everyone to get ready while she went to go buy snow pants for all of us.

“I’ll go with!” I looked at Daehyun who said the same thing as me at the same time. He looked back and I could see a slight annoyed expression. I smirked.

“You should probably stay here so you can get ready with the rest. Don’t worry I’ll help Marichuy.” I changed my smirk into a grin when I saw Marichuy looking at me from the corner of my eye.

“Yeah he’s Daehyun! Don’t worry we’ll be quick!” she smiled at him and then went to go put her shoes on. I could feel Daehyun glaring at me but I ignored it. I’m gonna have to talk to him later. I went to go get my shoes and jacket and waited for Marichuy. I grabbed her coat and tossed it to her before we headed out.

We drove to the store and got the cheap snow pants for everyone.

“Oh! I need to go to my house to get the sleds and my snow pants too. Do you mind?” she looked at me and I smiled.

“Of course not. I wanna see your house.” She smiled and then we headed towards her house. We drove up to it and I was surprised to see it. She wasn’t lying when she said that she lived in a small house. It was a one level house that was long and simple. She drove up to the small parking lot and then got out. I followed her inside and into her room. I looked around and saw a picture frame on her desk. I looked at it more closely and could make her out. The picture was of her when she was little. She was sitting on what I’m guessing is her dad’s lap. His arm was around a woman which I’m also assuming is her mom. Her mom had her arm wrapped around little Marichuy. They were all smiling happily, they looked the perfect family. I smiled at myself; she must have had such a great childhood with her family. I looked around some more and saw another picture of her. This time she was older and saw sitting another man’s lap. This man looked very familiar the more I looked at it; I realized that it was Mr. Kim. I looked closely at it and I realized that it was undeniably Mr. Kim; my boss. I thought for a bit I guess it makes sense since they said they were close. I just didn’t think they knew each other this long. I turned around to look for Marichuy and saw her digging in her closet. I smiled and went over to her.

“Do you need help?” I kneeled down by her and she looked at me and laughed.

“No, I think I’m good. I got it see?” she pulled out her snow pants and giggled. She got up and I followed. “So, you like my crib?” she stretched her arms out and motioned to her house.

“Yeah of course! But you’re not gonna invite me to a glass of water or anything?” I and smirked.

“Yeah because I keep water in a house that I’m not going to be living in for a whole year!” she teased back. I laughed. She started to walk out but slipped back. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me before she fell. I grabbed her head lightly and kept my hand on her back. I slowly released her head and looked at her.

“Are you ok?” I whispered. She looked up at me and stared at my eyes; I stared back.

“Y-yeah. Thanks.” She said whispering back. I couldn’t stop looking at her. My eyes landed on her lips and then back up to her eyes; I my lips and then looked back down to her lips. I slowly leaned in and was a mere centimeter away when her phone went off. I could feel her breathe in and swallow her saliva. I sighed and she pulled away. She answered her phone and I turned the other way. Was I seriously about to kiss her? Was she seriously about to kiss me back? Does that mean she likes me? I sighed and ruffled my hair. I walked out of the room and into the living room to clear my mind. I looked around again and saw more pictures of her with her parents and Mr. Kim. The weird thing was that the only pictures she had with her parents were when she was younger. The ones with Mr. Kim were when she was older; around her teen years. I heard her walk into the room and I turned around to see her standing there awkwardly.

“So, you ready to leave?” she asked. I stood up and walked towards her and nodded. We walked towards the door with her but then she stopped. She turned around to face me. “Can we just pretend like that never happened?” she wasn’t looking at me when she said it though. I sighed; maybe it’s for the best. I wasn’t thinking right.

“Yeah, it’s for the best; right?” I didn’t look at her either. She stayed slight then agreed. We walked out and into the car. It was slight for the most part, until I asked her about her parents. If we’re gonna act like it never happened then we have to act like before. She looked at me from the corner of her eye.

“What about them?” she said stiffly. I looked at her and saw that she was holding the stirring wheel tightly.

“Well, I don’t know; I saw pictures of you and them in your house. They seem like caring parents. I looked at her again and saw her smile and nod. I got the feeling that she didn’t really want to talk about them so I changed the subject. “Where are we going sledding?”

“There’s a huge hill in the backyard! I’m surprised you haven’t noticed it since you always go outside!’ she teased me on the last part. At least she’s back to normal; I smiled.

“No I didn’t notice it. Hey, how is this supposed to ‘clean up our act’?” I asked her.

“I bet you guys haven’t had a day off in a while so why not? You’ve been good boys; minus Youngjae but he’s getting there!” she replied. We both laughed and then finally got home.

“We’re home!! Come get your snow pants so we can go!” she yelled from the door. They all ran up to her grabbed their pants. She passed me mine and then put hers on. “Ready?” she asked everyone and we nodded. We followed her to the hill which was literally in the backyard. Huh, how come I just saw that? We all headed up the hill and then took turns. I’m not gonna lie I felt like a kid again. I felt carefree again. We played on the hill until the sun went down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another chapter!!!!!!! yaayyyy!! although i dont know i feel like it needs more!!!ugghhhh!! lol oh welll hope you like it! Its the weekend so I'm definitely going to update as much as i can!!!!!! GUISE!!!!! DAEHYUN IS GETTING JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!??????? (obviously i kno cus im the writer but still KEEP THAT IN MIND) THE MV TEASER GUISE THE FREAKIN MV TEASER!!!!! I SERIOUSLY DIED!!!!!! lol i watched like 1235697304804726754 times in a freakin row!!! lol ughhh!!!!! THEYRE SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol ok I'm done fangirling (for now) bye bye!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

 

ChalienaRose