35-Meeting Block B

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I heard the doorbell go off and I sprang up. I looked over and saw that Yongguk already left. I sighed in relief and then got out of bed. I looked in the mirror and decided that I look half decent so I guess it’s fine to open the door right now. I walked over to the door and saw Cho at the door. I smiled and he pulled me in a hug.

“Oh man Marichuy! You’ve grown up so much!” he grinned at me. I laughed when I heard his usual “hip hop” voice. He always had this type of slur to his words and he always would talk with slang.

“It’s been such a long time!” I replied back.

“Ay get ready so that way we can go and introduce you to ma kids.” I nodded and went to go get ready. After I got ready I went back to the living room were Cho was at. “You ready? How ‘bout we go get something to eat?” I nodded and we headed out.

We arrived at the same little restaurant that he would always take me when he would take care of me. It wasn’t a five star restaurant but that’s what gave it that comfy feel that made you come back again and again.  I ordered what I would always get and I was surprised that the ahjumma still remembered me!

“So, you ready to meet the kids?” he asked me. I thought for a bit. Am I ready?

“Yeah, it’s not like they’re secretly evil right?” I asked him slightly nervous. He laughed at me and swallowed.

“No, you don’t have to worry about that, they just goof around a lot.” He said. I nodded and smiled. That’s sounds fine. “Oh and you should watch out for Kyung.” He said. I froze, wait why?

“Why?” I asked him with a nervous tone.

“It’s nothing to big he just likes to flirt with girls like A LOT and he’s into skinship too.” He replied like it was nothing. “If you have troubles just tell me and I’ll knock some sense into that boy.” He finished. I nodded not too bad I guess. We finished our meals and then headed for the TS building.

“I thought we were going to practice in your building?” I asked him confused.

“Right now it’s under construction because we added some more things to it so my company is staying here with the TS Company for now.” I nodded and then smiled, that means I can see Yongguk and the boys more! We entered in the main lobby and took the elevator to the third floor were all the dance rooms were at. “Are you excited to meet them Chuchu?” I tripped when I heard him use my nickname. I groaned on the inside and bit my lip.

“Uhh, yeah, yeah I am.” I nodded. He looked over at me and grinned.

“Don’t worry I’ll try not to call you that in front of them.”  He chuckled and I laughed along. We stopped at a door and he opened it slowly. I swallowed nervously afraid that they might not like me. What if they don’t? What if they actually at dancing? What if- no ok I need to chill. I straightened my back and cleared my throat. “Ay, line up to meet your new dance instructor. Pali!” I heard Cho use his loud demanding voice I shrunk slightly. I looked at them and I swear if this wasn’t for professional business I would be squealing like a crazy fan girl. I bit my lip hard to stop myself from smiling like an idiot but that didn’t help. I think I just look more stupid, ughh nice job Marichuy real smooth. I looked at them all and man, they were all VERY fine. Hot damn! I looked from left to right. Jaehyo was the tallest and the prettiest. He had that perfect ulzzang look and it was working for him. Taeil was next and like always I found him the cutest despite his age. He smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back. I looked over to the next and saw B-Bomb looking at me quizzically. I bet they haven’t had a girl dance instructor. I smiled at him and he just bowed his head lightly. I saw P.O and he was smiling like a little boy, he giggled when I looked at him and I just smiled. Kyung was next I could already understand what Cho meant when he said that Kyung was a flirt. He smirked at me and rubbed his lip with his thumb. I snorted at him and looked on to the next. Ukwon was stretching and smiled at me. I smiled back at his cute kitty face. Last but of course not least was Zico. The Zico, the one that I find to be a VERY attractive fellow; he was looking at me with a questioning look but smiled lightly at me anyways. “This is Marichuy your new dancer instructor, you better show respect. Say hello boys.” He gestured towards me and I bowed at them.

“Hello I’m Marichuy, I hope we get along well. I will try my best to give you the best choreography there is.” I smiled at them and they bowed back.

“Ayo, Do you wanna be? Block B! annyeonghaseyo Block B imnida.” They did their signature greeting and all bowed except for Kyung who did a peace sign pose instead. I smiled and laughed lightly. “Nice to meet you!” they chorused together.

“You kids better be good to her. Don’t scare her off I got from all the way from the States so you better behave.” Cho informed them.

“That’s why you look different, you’re really tan!” I looked over at P.O and nodded.

“That’s cause she’s Hispanic.” Cho answered before me. “Alright I’m going I have a meeting to go to I’ll see you later boys.” He waved to us and left. I looked around awkwardly and then asked them for the song.

“Oh yeah! Here I’ll go play it!” Zico ran over to the music system and put the CD in. I could hear the loud bass pump through the speakers. This was definitely their song it had that Block B feel to it. I heard Zico start off the song and I thought about his flow blending in with the beat. I could totally bring that in the dance. The chorus hit and this song was definitely a party song I knew that the dance was going to be grungy and manly. I thought about the lyrics and how I could bring them in to the dance. The song ended and I thought about the whole dance in general. I already had most of it planed out.

“Was it bad? Do I need to edit it a bit more?” I looked over at Zico who had a worried face.

“No of course not! it sounds great I can totally work with this!” I smiled at him and he let out a small smile back. “Ok Let’s see, I already know a couple things about you guys so how about we put Zico here, Taeil here…” I put all the boys in their positions and I started to show them the moves. We finally finished the whole dance for the song and we started to practice. They all looked tired especially Zico. He was breathing heavily through his mouth. “Let’s take a break; you guys are doing good so far. I’ll go bring some water.” They nodded and I left. I walked towards the café and got eight water bottles.

“Need help with that?” I looked over and saw Yongguk smiling at me. I smiled back and held back the urge to hug him. He took half of them in his hands and then followed me. “So how are they? Are they nice? Do they flirt with you?” I kept asking questions.

“Yes they’re nice no they don’t flirt.” I replied with a smile. We walked into the elevator and when the doors closed he pulled me into a kiss. We let go and I smiled at him.

“So, when are we going to tell Samchon about us? I don’t want to hide it any longer.” He asked me. I thought for a bit. I want to tell Samchon but I’m still not sure yet.

“I don’t know, maybe soon. I hope so, I just have to find the right time.” I sighed but smiled at him. The bell rung and we left the elevator.

“I can take them from here. Thank you Gukkie~” I smiled at him but he shook his head.

“No it’s okay I’ll help you.” He opened the door but I knew that the reason why he wanted to help was so that he could see how Block B was around me.

“I’m back~” I say as I enter the room. They run towards me and I give them their water. They saw Yongguk standing behind me and bow slightly. I look over at Zico who is panting on the ground still I walk over to him and pass him his bottle. “Hey, are you okay?” I ask him in concern. He nods a little and then chugs down his water. “Don’t drink it too fast you’ll get cramps.” I pat his shoulder lightly and look over at Yongguk.

“I have to go, I’ll see you later.” He says to me in a whisper. I nod and smile at him.

“Noona!!! You know Bang Yongguk-sshi? How? He seems kind of scary!” I snort when I hear P.O say scary.

“Don’t call her noona you’re not even that close to her yet!” I hear Jaehyo scowl him and hit him in the back of the head. I laugh at them and shake my head.

“No it’s okay, I want you guys to be comfortable around me.” I smile at them and I see P.O stick his tongue out at Jaehyo.

“How old are you Marichuy-sshi?” Kyung asks me with a smirk.

“I’m 21 you guys?” I ask.

“I’m 21 too! So is Ukwon and Zico.” He pointed at them with his water bottle.

“We’re chingus!!!” Ukwon smiles at me and I smile back.

“Taeil, Jaehyo and B-Bomb are all older than us by two years.” Kyung goes on.

“And I’m the maknae!!” I hear P.O exclaim. I laugh at him. We talk more with each other and I easily get along with them. After a while we practice again until dark. I call it a day and the all sigh in relief. “You seriously have A LOT of stamina noona!!” P.O huffs and I chuckle lightly and pack my bag.

“Why don’t you come over to our house for dinner Marichuy? as a welcome dinner.” Jaehyo suggests and the others nod in agreement. I bite my lip and think. I guess it wouldn’t hurt right?

“Alright, sounds fun!” I nod and smile. we head out and I see Zico having trouble breathing I run up to him and help him up. “Are you okay? Here lean on me.” I put his arm around me but he stops me and tries to stand up straight. I look at him worried. Did I over work him today?

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” He slowly starts walking and I follow behind.

“Marichuy!” I look over to see Yongguk waving at me. I smile and wave back. I let Block B go ahead and I wait for Yongguk to come closer. “Want to come over? Our schedule is over.” He gives me his gummy smile and holds my hands.

“Sur-oh wait, I can’t I’m sorry I told Block B that I would go eat with them but when I finish with them then I’ll go over. Sounds good?” I ask the last part hoping that he agrees. I can see jealousy build up but he tries to control it. He sighs and ruffles his hair.

“Fine, just don’t stay with them for too long. The boys really wanna see you.” He looks away annoyed.

“Thank you, I promise I’ll be quick! I love you!” I peck him on the lips but not before making sure Block B isn’t watching and then leave. We go into the van and I sit next to Kyung and Zico.

“So Marichuy, I know we’re chingus and everything but you can call me oppa anyways.” Kyung says in a seductive manner that doesn’t work. He puts an arm around my shoulders but I flinch away and squish closer to Zico.

“Hyung stop~ you’re making us all feel awkward and grossed out by your greasiness~” P.O whines from the back seat. I Kyung pull me closer but I cling onto something.

“Never~~” I pull away from Kyung.

“Kyung whatever your plan is it’s not working. Marichuy is just getting closer to me.” I hear Zico say. I look up at him and realize how close I am and he smiles at me. Oh, well isn’t this awkward. I let go of his arm that I was holding and sit back in my normal position.

“Why don’t you like me Marichuy?” I hear Kyung whine. I sigh and pat his head.

“I’m sorry man, you’re too greasy for me.” I laugh and so do the others. “How long is the ride from your house to the TS building?” I ask no one in particular.

“It’s about half an hour. Why? You have other plans?” B-Bomb replies with a sassy voice. I snort, at him.

“Yeah, cause I’m gonna have plans to go out when I just moved here yesterday.” I retort him. Ok, so I kinda did but they don’t have to know that. I hear the others laugh lightly and I can see B-Bomb smirk lightly.

“Noona you’re going to love our place you can even sleep over!!” P.O goes on and on about how much fun we’re going to have. I laugh at his cuteness while he talks like a little kid with his deep voice.

“So what made you want to come and work here in Korea?” I look over at Zico who starts talking to me.

“I decided it would be fun to try something new so I came here.” I replied with a smile. He nods and yawns.

“Did I over work you today? I’m sorry I’ll try to go more slower from now on.” I say to him and he looks away from me.

“No it’s fine.” He says simply without looking at me. I sigh and I can sense that I touched a sensitive spot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yayyy i finally updated!!! lol yeah so i think that this chapter just !! XD lol im tired so i bet youre all just like wtf man!! THIS !!! lol well yeah im sorry i dont know why but i just wasnt feeling it :/ oh well i hope you guys like it anyways!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3