Meeting the Bang Family (Part 1)

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I watched Marichuy sleep peacefully in my arms; she wiggled her nose slightly and yawned. I pretended to sleep and held her tighter. I felt her wriggle around but stopped when she realized she was too weak. She huffed and tried plucking my fingers one by one, which also didn’t work. I tried to hide my smile but she noticed and pinched my cheeks. I groaned and swatted her hands away from me.

“Good morning~~~!!!” she hollered in my ear. I flinched and then pulled her under me so I was on top. She had a look of surprise and placed her hands on my chest. I smirked and kissed her forehead lightly teasing her. “Don’t you think it’s too early to be smirking?!” I shook my head and then gave her light kisses on her lips.

“Are you ready for today?” I asked her in between the kisses. She smiled and I let her flip us over so she was on top. She nodded as she sat on me with her legs on either side of me and smiled.

“What time are we leaving?” she asked me while stretching. I checked the time and saw that it was 9 in the morning.

“Let’s get ready right now, go get ready.” I patted her legs and she got off. I saw her get her clothes and head for the shower. “Want me to join?” I asked her teasingly. I smirked at her as she turned around and stuck her tongue out. I stretched and closed my eyes for a bit while she showered.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

After I showered I headed out to tell Yongguk it was his turn when I saw him sleeping. I smiled to myself when I saw how sweet and calmed he looked. I sat on the bed and ruffled his hair.

rag & bone knit shirt / Green coat / Topshop denim skinny jeans / Steve Madden leather lace up boots / Friis & Company genuine leather handbag, $64 / French Connection

“Your turn yeobo~” I said in a sing song voice. I saw him smile when I said it and got up.

“Since when do you call me yeobo?” he asked me in his still groggy voice. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

“Fine, I won’t call you that anymore-“

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it.” he grinned and pulled me close to him. Before he could kiss me I decided to and put my hand in front of his lips.

“Go take a shower, yeobo~” I said teasingly and snickered. He groaned but got up to go shower. After I did my hair and make-up I went to go make breakfast so we could eat before we left. My mouth watered when I smelt the sweet aroma of the chicken soup boiling. I turned the stove off and took the rice out of the rice cooker. I set the table up and smiled when I saw everything set up. I saw Yongguk come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his shoulders. I smiled to myself when I saw him look at the food happily.

Zk62GW54.jpg

“Thanks babe!” he sat down and I went to go grab him a plate and served him. “Wow, everything looks so good!” I saw him look at me and smile. “I can’t wait ‘till we’re married, I’m gonna be a healthy man” he smirked when he saw me blush.  I put his plate in front of him and we ate. After we finished getting ready we left to his parent’s house.

It was already 11 when we arrived at their parking lot and I could feel my hands get sweaty. What if they don’t like me? What if they hate me? Oh my god, it would completely if they turned out to be really evil and hate me. I sighed and looked over at Yongguk who was stifling a laugh.

“Gukkie it’s not funny! What if they hate me?” I gave him a worried look; he gave me a gentle smile and hugged me.

“Don’t worry babe, they’ll love you just how I love you. Trust me don’t be so nervous.” He gave me a kiss on the head before letting go. I nodded and thought about positive things. Maybe they will like me, and they’ll be really nice. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I nodded again and then we got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and Yongguk grabbed his. I followed him like a lost puppy, staying close behind him. He knocked on the door twice and then backed up knocking into me slightly. He looked at me and chuckled then held my hand. I saw the door open and I swallowed my saliva. A woman about my height with a slender body and mid length black hair came out. She smiled brightly at Yongguk and then looked at me. She looked directly at my eyes with a serious face then smiled. I smiled back feeling welcomed by her and bowed deeply towards her. She gave Yongguk a tight hug and then came over to me for a hug. Surprised my eyes widened slightly but I hugged her back. I felt warmth creep into my heart and my knees felt weak. It’s been such a long time since I felt motherly love. I wrapped both of my arms around her and smiled. We let go and again she looked into my eyes smiling. I did the same and introduced myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo Marichuy imnida” I bowed again and smiled at her. She giggled sweetly and nodded back.

“She’s so sweet Yongguk, how did you get her?” she tapped Yongguk on his shoulder slightly and covered with her hand as she laughed. I smiled at her and thanked her. “No thank you, now Yongguk is back to his old self.” She held my arm kindly and told us to come in. “So how was your trip?” she asked us as we took our shoes off.

“It wasn’t that bad, I got my driver’s license.”

“Finally!” Mrs. Bang shook her hands in the air when she heard Yongguk say that. I grinned at her cuteness. “I’m serious! I thought it was never going to happen!” she looked at me and smiled; she leaned closer to me when she said it. I laughed even more when I saw Yongguk turn shy. “Bang Yongguk!” I saw Yongguk flinch when he heard the voice of a man bellow. “Have I taught you nothing? When I was dating your mother I would always hold her bag!” I saw a mid-age man come in. He was tall and handsome for his age. I assumed it was his father. I giggled and introduced myself. He smiled at me and shook my hand. “Yes, it’s very nice to meet you.” He looked back up at Yongguk and sneered. “She’s still holding her own bag.” He said in a sing song voice. I saw Yongguk fumble as he grabbed my bag. I shook my hand and smiled.

“It’s okay, it’s just something small. Nothing I can’t handle, plus we’re going to put it down soon anyways.” I smiled at them but Yongguk still took my bag. Once he had it on his bag he held my hand and smiled. Mrs. Bang told us that our room was upstairs and I followed Yongguk. We went up the stairs and to what I’m guessing is his room. “Your parents don’t mind us sleeping together?” I asked him surprised. He shook his head and smiled.

“They said- well my mom said that it’s fine because sleeping on the same bed shows our love for each other.” He said with a woman’s voice. I slapped his chest and laughed. He plopped the bags on the bed and then we headed down stairs. “I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll be right back okay?” I nodded at him as he walked to the bathroom. I went to go sit down with his parents and talked casually.

“So Marichuy right?” I nodded at Mrs. Bang. “Do you have any siblings?” I shook my head but smiled.

“Nope, I’m the only child.” I responded to her. She nodded and smiled.

“Sometimes I wish I had only one child!” she giggled and Mr. Bang chuckled.

“She’s right but we love them all the same and very much.” he nodded and I smiled. Yongguk has siblings? Oh right he said so, I just don’t remember how many.

“I have to go check on the food, I’ll be right back.” I saw Mrs. Bang get up and I nodded understanding.

“Do you cook Marichuy?” Mr. Bang I asked me smiling. I nodded proudly with a bright smile.

“Yes I do, cooking is one of my favorite things to do actually!” I proudly announced. He smiled at me and chuckled.

“That’s wonderful to hear,” he chuckled again before getting up. “I’ll be right back I forgot I have to call Yongguk’s sister. I’m sure you’ll get along with her great.” He patted my shoulder and went to go call her. I waited for them patiently and looked up when I heard footsteps. I saw a familiar face but not a familiar look. I blinked a couple times and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and looked at the person in front of me. I saw him chuckle and noticed something out of the ordinary besides his clothes. He had dimples! My eyes widened as I looked at him. I heard someone come up to me from behind and I looked to see a replica of the person who was in front of me right now. Only this person had the same clothes Yongguk was wearing and when he smiled he didn’t have dimples! OH LORD JESUS!

“So I see you met my brother.” I heard the familiar voice that I loved so much say. I smiled and looked at Yongguk.

“You never told me you had a twin!” I exclaimed. I flailed my arms in the air to show my amazement. They both chuckled at me and that’s when I realized that Yongguk’s voice was lower barely by a note and his brother’s has a note higher but low nonetheless. I introduced myself to his brother.

“Hey I’m Yongnam, It’s nice to meet you.” We shook hands and I smiled back at him. We sat in the living room and talked as we waited for Yongguk’s noona. I smiled to myself when I looked at his family, they all looked so happy with each other that I never wanted to leave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hahaha yayyy the Bang family!!! hahaha wereyou guise confused when Marichuy saw Yongnam?? hahaha yeah sorry if you were confused but yeah!! hahaha so yeah i hope you guise like it!!! thanks for commenting!!! lol yeah i picked the outfits so they would match! XD ahaha i bet you werent expecting to see Yongguk's abs tho! XD lol let's admit it... we all enjoyed that. hahaha

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3