07-Dinner

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yoongguk’s P.O.V

God why do those kids always have to ruin everything?!!?  “You don’t ask that!!! Who you think you are?!?!”  I smiled to myself at her reaction. For once I actually laughed and it wasn’t fake her face looked so funny when I asked her that, completely different from what I thought she would act like. Maybe Sajangnim chose her for a reason. I looked at the sky and saw the sun peak out from a cloud. Helping me forget the cold weather temporarily. I sighed maybe I shouldn’t have exploded like that I just can’t control myself ever since ‘she’ left I’m not the same and I hate that about me. I stopped myself from thinking about ‘her’ too much and breathed in the fresh air. I should probably go inside. Marichuy seems different from a lot of the girls that I’ve met before.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

Everyone sighed when they saw Yongguk leave they all started to leave and I was left with Himchan. I resumed my cooking trying not to pay attention to him. I could tell that he was looking at me but I tried to ignore it. Stuck in my thoughts about Yongguk I didn’t realize that Himchan was coming closer to me until I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head lay on my shoulder. I gasped slightly at his actions.

“Are you cooking for oppa Marichuy?” he asked in an aegyo filled voice. GREASE. GREASE. GREASEY MAN RIGHT HERE.

“Himchan let go of me I have to finish cooking.” I tried to free myself from him but he just hugged tighter and pulled my body closer to him. Well this is awkward…

“No! Marichuy I like you being close to me! You smell like sweet strawberries and I like strawberries.”  He placed his face on the side of my neck and breathed in then out tickling my neck a little. I squirmed at the feeling and asked him again to let me go.  “But Marichuy~~~ I like being close to you~~” he responded. Oh my god someone help me! I mean like don’t get me wrong this man right here is EXTREMELY attractive but I’m not suppose to like any of them! I immediately thought of Daehyun when I said that. He’s actually a nice guy. I snapped out my thoughts when I heard the deck door open. Yongguk was staring us; oh oh no this probably doesn’t look good I probably look really easy right now. Crap.

“Oh hey Yongguk don’t you think me and Marichuy make a cute couple? I think we do don’t you Marichuy?” they both looked at me expecting an answer. My honest opinion is always the right way to go.

“No, not really. You can be a nice guy sometimes Himchan but it’s so obvious that you’re a player and I don’t like players. The only reason why I’m letting hug me is because you’re hugging me tight and I can’t make you stop.” Himchan’s mouthed hung open a bit. Opps, maybe I hurt his feelings but I bet he’s hurt a bunch of other girls feelings too! I could hear Yongguk snort at my response.

“You heard her Himchan, she doesn’t like her. You can let her go now.” Yongguk walked out of the kitchen. Himchan’s arms loosened around me and he looked down. Awwh, man now I feel bad maybe my honest opinion isn’t always the best way to go. I put my hand on his shoulder to see if he was ok. He looked at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. Crap Marichuy you really messed up this time.

“I’m sorry Himchan I didn’t think I would hurt your feelings.” I tried consoling him. He looked at me and faked a smile. Poor kid.

“It’s ok Marichuy I just never had anyone reject me, I guess that’s why I’m like this…” he responded through a fake voice that tried to convince me that he’s ok. He started walking away.

“Wait, Himchan?”

“Yeah?” his voice was low and emotionless.

“Umm, I-I’m sorry I didn’t mean to sound so mean. We can be friends though can’t we?” I tried to comfort him.

“Do friends hug?” he looked at me and smiled. I could tell that this smile was real and not fake like the others he was trying to pull. I smiled back at him and hugged him.

“I think so right? BUT I’m still in charge of changing you boy into responsible men so as long as I hug you; you have to listen to me!! Understood?” I looked at him. His smiled widened and he nodded his head. Well that was easier than I thought. “Good, now go tell the other boys that dinner is ready.” He went off and told the boys to go into the dining room.modern-dining-room.jpg

Everyone was eating peacefully when Himchan started talking. “Guys I want to say something! So everyone shut up.”

“No one was talking. .” Youngjae said with his typical sassy remarks. He had a point though.

“Anyways since we’re gonna be here for a year why not enjoy it? Marichuy seems like a nice girl. She even made us dinner that is delicious may I add.” He smiled at me.

“Himchan you’re talking to us it’s not a speech, just spit it out.” Youngjae said through bites. I chuckled a little at his words, he was right I’m not gonna lie smartass knows what he’s saying. He saw me giggle a little and then continued eating.

“Fine. Let’s make a deal with Marichuy, we listen to her and in return we get something back.” He smirked at his dirty thoughts. Wow Himchan just wow you never change.

“Like what?” asked Jongup.  Yeah like what?

“I don’t know what do you want from Marichuy? I already agreed with her. Right Marichuy he winked at me. I saw Yongguk look at me slightly but then kept eating.

“What do you get? A pat on the head?” Youngjae retorted at Himchan. I chuckled at his words again this kid is good! Hahaha…I should probably stop cause they’re starting to look at me.

“NO! I get hugs!!” Himchan pouted like a five year old.

“I want hugs from noona too!!” yelled Jongup. Oh boy.

“I want to sleep with noona every night!!”

“Zelo!!! If I can’t get that action then you can’t either!!” Himchan threw his napkin at Zelo.

“No stupid I meant to actually sleep! Get your head out of the gutters! Gosh hyung!” Zelo looked at me.

“What?” I asked confused why he was looking at me.

“Well can I?” oh!

“Well, I-I guess but if you throw me out of my bed one more time I’M DONE! And it’s bye-bye nice noona!” I wagged my finger at him. He saluted me and smiled. I could hear Himchan whine beside me.

“But Marichuy~~~~~~~ it‘s not fair!!!! Why can’t I sleep with you?” he shook his shoulders.

“Because, I can tell you’re a ert and I don’t want to sleep with a ert.” I replied simply.

“But-but Zelo isn’t as innocent as you think!”

“And Zelo is also not acting like a five year old like you even though he is the younger than you.”

I heard the others chuckle at my response.

“Alright guys I’m fine compromising with you but it has to be reasonable. You’re gonna listen to every word I say. Understood?” they all saluted at me besides Yongguk who just nodded slightly.

“Since we’re on this subject I want you to but me a new set of headphones every month.” Demanded the smartass.

“Fine but they have to be under 100 dollars!”

“Why? It’s not like you’re poor you live in this huge house.” I snorted at his words.

“You think I live here? Yeah right like I can afford a house like this Mr. Kim told me I was to move here with you. My house is WAY smaller than this house.” His eyes travelled to his food and said a simple ‘oh’.  I felt the others eyes on me and tried to ignore them.  “So how about the rest of you?” the only ones that left where Daehyun and Yongguk.

“I guess cheese cake sounds good. You can buy me cheese cake.” Daehyun simply replied. I smiled at his short response then looked at Yongguk.

“What do you want?”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DUN DUN DUUUNN!! they all seem to be getting long nicely dont you think? not for long though!!!!!!!!!! *cue dramatic music* hahaha jk maybe they will maybe they wont. you'll have to see!! Yongguk thinks you're different from the others!!!!! YAYYYY what is he gonna want though?!?!?! comment your thoughts!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3