20-Aftermath...Why do you think we're like this?

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Yongguk’s P.O.V

I could feel myself sober up at her words. I looked at her eyes and saw pure sadness; even after every stupid word that came out of my mouth she was still holding in her tears.

“Marichuy….” I breathed out. How could I be so insensitive? I really ed up now. I reached for her but she pulled away. She had a face of disgust and I don’t blame her. I can’t believe myself I’m so selfish, she’s had to live without her parents for who knows how long and I’m mad at he because I thought she didn’t trust me? I could feel anger boil up inside of me. I was mad at myself now. I looked at her again and I saw that she was leaving. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back.

“Let me go Yongguk I’m done talking to you. LET. ME. GO.” She yanked her arm out of my grasp and ran out of the kitchen. I yelled and punched the wall next to me. I’m such a ing idiot!!!! I went into my room and grabbed a pack of cigarettes before I headed outside. I haven’t smoked since I started to actually talk to Marichuy. I didn’t want her to smell the disgusting scent of it on me but now I’ve pushed very far away from me. I took a long drag and coughed uncontrollably. I’m not used to smoking anymore but oh well.

I looked at the stars and saw that the sky was completely dark because of the clouds. I thought to myself and remembered when Marichuy came out here. I always wondered why she was scared of lightning and thunder; I guess I’ll never know now. I thought about when she woke me up. I smiled at myself when I remembered her expression when I pinned her down. I wasn’t really going to do anything to her. Then I thought about the present she gave me. I pulled it from under my shirt and looked at it. ‘I just thought it fit him well since he’s different from others. You better wear it though!! If you don’t I’m returning it!’ I wore it every day after Christmas. I can’t let it stay like this. I care about Marichuy; I know that for a fact. But how am I going to have her forgive me? I looked at the cigarette in my hand and dropped and crushed it with my foot. I can’t go back to who I was before. I cleared my mind and thought only about Marichuy. Her smile, the way her eyes were the only way I could tell how she was really feeling, how she made breakfast for me and ate it with only me. How I could feel her body calm down in my arms. Her cute expressions she made when she was happy. How she overreacted whenever I did something to her. The way she wasn’t afraid of defending herself and others. I was so caught up in my thoughts of her I didn’t realize it had started to rain. I looked up and saw lightning then heard thunder. I thought of Marichuy and ran back inside the house. I ran to her room and opened the door. Zelo was sleeping but I didn’t see her I entered the room and looked around quietly. I opened a door and saw that it was a closest. She wasn’t in it. I opened another door and saw that it was a bathroom. I looked around and saw her sitting in a corner balled up and her hands covering her ears. I ran to her and hugged her. I helped her up and took her back into the room. Lighting shown through the window and she flinched. I looked for the earmuffs I bought for her. I could feel her pushing me away from her but I held on tighter.

“Let me go Yongguk, I can handle myself.” she yelled in a whisper. I found the earmuffs and faced her.

“I’m never letting you go. I don’t care how mad you are or how many times you hit me; I’m never going to let you go.” I put the earmuffs over her ears and pulled her into a hug and made sure her back was facing the window. I could still feel her fitting back but just like how I told her; I’m not going to let her go. I feel something for Marichuy that I never felt before.

“I’m not going to let you go. You’re just wasting your energy.” I pulled the earmuff off her left ear slightly and whispered in her ear. She finally stopped and I loosened my grip. I lay my head on her shoulder; I could feel myself getting tired. Suddenly she pulled out of my grasp and ran out of the room. I rubbed my eyes and followed her. She ran down the stairs and I followed. She ran down to the basement and I followed. She ran into the dance studio and I followed. I closed the door behind and realized that you couldn’t hear the thunder very loud from down here. She turned around and jumped when she saw that I followed her all the way here.

“Why are you following me? Usually if someone runs away from you it’s because they don’t want to see you.” She yelled. I walked closer to her and pulled the earmuffs off. I looked at her eyes and saw pain and confusion. I sighed this is all my fault.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry that only think about myself; I’m sorry that I don’t think about your feelings. But that doesn’t mean I don’t care about you Marichuy. I’m worried about you now. I’m worried that we aren’t going to be close anymore. I worried that I’ll lose you. What can I do so that you can forgive me? I’m sorry Marichuy I truly am.” I looked at her eyes and now I only saw confusion. I came closer to her. “What are you confused about?” I held the side of her head and she let me.

“How do you know I’m confused? What it turns out that you’re not only an insensitive jerk but you can read minds too?” She pulled away from me. I sighed and looked at her eyes again she was sad and still confused.

“No I’m not- well I guess I am an insensitive jerk but not a mind reader. I can read your eyes perfectly though. Like right now, you’re surprised I didn’t oppose the insensitive jerk right? You’re confused and sad right now right?” I looked at her eyes and I saw the consistent changes. She looked away from me.

“How do you do that?” I placed my hand under her chin and had her face me.

“It’s something that I learned how to do when I met you. Your actions and words are sometimes so different from what your eyes say, Marichuy. You’ve learned how to hide your feelings for so long but you can’t lie through your eyes. I can’t tell in others because I don’t look at their eyes like how I do to yours. Your eyes are beautiful to me.” she looked away from me and I sighed. “There’s no use in lying to me. I know how you really feel.” She looked at me and I could see that she was still hurt; tears where on the border line and she was trying really hard to hold them in. I started to walk to her but I stumbled and felt dizzy. I could feel pain sink into my body and I fell. I heard Marichuy’s voice faintly but I couldn’t make out what she was saying. I could feel myself falling into a dark unfriendly sleep.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

 I ran upstairs and tried my best to ignore the lightning and thunder I grabbed the first aid kit and a huge pack of ice. I ran back downstairs and settled by Yongguk. I can’t believe he lasted that long without feeling any of the bruises and cuts. I cleaned his face up and then his arms. I stared at his stomach and was contemplating whether or not to take his shirt off to check if he had any cuts there. I sighed and then slowly pulled his shirt up. I pulled it off successfully and saw that there was even more gashes on his *cough* well build *cough* stomach. I tried to clean them up before he woke up again so it wouldn’t be an awkward situation but too late. He started to stir and finally woke up; probably because of the rubbing alcohol.

“What happened? Marichuy? Are you ok?” why is he worried about me? He’s the one that got beat up. He lifted his head and looked at me. I quickly looked away and finished cleaning up his cuts. How can I still care about him after everything he said? I mean he did apologize and he still tried helping me when there was thunder and lightning but I can’t forgive him so easily right? Even though he can look at my eyes and say exactly what I’m thinking which no one has ever been able to do and- ughh I do care about him but; but what? It’s my stupid pride that’s what it is. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw him start to get up. I pulled him down and told him to rest but he didn’t listen. He went on his knees and put his head and hands on the floor. I was shocked by his actions.

“Marichuy, please forgive for all the stupid mistakes have done. I promise that I will be a better person from now on.” I got up told him to get up. “No, not until you forgive me. I don’t care how long it takes I’m going to stay like this.” I sighed and pretended to pack up the first aid kit and leave. I stopped at the door.

“Are you seriously going to stay like that? Fine, I don’t care.” I walked out then walked back in. He’s still there! I sighed maybe he really means it. I walked up to him and stopped. Do what you like and luv what you do. He had a tattoo on his left shoulder blade. I looked at his back muscles and they sure didn’t disappoint. I sighed and leaned down to his level. “Bang Yongguk,” I paused and then smiled. “I forgive you.” He looked up and then hugged me. I lost my balance and fell back. He was on top of me still hugging me. What the heck? How come I can never stay mad at this guy for too long?

“Thank you. I promise that I’ll be a better person for you.”

“Don’t promise me anything you might not be able to keep it. Now get off!!” he rubbed his nose on my neck and inhaled I squirmed around at the weird feeling and tried pushing him away but it didn’t work. I swear one of these days I’m going to unleash my whole power on him and he’s going to regret it.

“Marichuy~ are you nervous I’m going to do something to you? Don’t worry I won’t do anything, as long as you let me sleep with you tonight.” He said the last part in his low seductive voice. I could hear him chuckle slightly next to my ear. I could feel myself blushing and tried pulling away again. “I don’t know why you’re still trying to get away from me; I already told you I’m never going to let you go.” He whispered in my ear.

“Why do you want to sleep with me? Weirdo!” I stayed put this time because it was futile if I tried to get out of his grasp.

“Because I feel like we’re going to be different with each other. I feel like it’s going to be awkward or something so I think if we sleep together than it won’t be awkward anymore… or we can kiss. Whichever one you want, I’m fine with both. I’ll do whatever it takes so that we can be comfortable with each other again.” He looked at me in the eyes and smirked. Maybe I shouldn’t have forgiven him. He’s being all cocky again.

“OH, yeah I don’t know about that; I think it’s gonna make things more awkward. How about we shake hands?” I suggested and he just chuckled. I smiled internally he isn’t that bad. I’m sure he’s been hurt before and that’s why he was acting like that.

“Yeah sure, I saw how you looked at my abs and chest when you were cleaning up my cuts.” He smirked and I blushed again. I blushed even more when I remembered that he’s still shirtless. He started laughing uncontrollably and finally got off. I sat up and tried to calm my stupid blush down. “Marichuy? Why do you think we’re so different all the time?” I looked at him. He was lying on his back with his arms behind his head.

“What do you mean?” I faced him and he looked at me.

“Like one moment we’re perfectly fine and the next we’re spitting in each other’s faces. Why do you think that happens?” I thought for a bit. Huh, he’s right we are like that.

“I don’t know, maybe because we’re afraid of getting hurt.” I looked at him and I looked at his eyes. He was looking back at me I could tell in his eyes that he was thinking the same thing.

“Even though it doesn’t really make sense I think you’re right.” he pulled my arms and made me lay next him. He put my head on his chest. “Good night.” I blinked repeatedly. I shot up.

“Whoa there buddy! You were serious? We can’t just sleep here on the floor. What are the others going to think? Especially with you not wearing a shirt!” I pointed at his exposed skin.

“You’re right.” Good. I finally knocked some sense into this boy. “Why don’t we go to your room where there’s a bed. We’ll be more comfortable. He got up slowly because of his cuts and bruises then pulled me up.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT.” I stopped him at the door.

“Oh so then you want the kiss? Alright.” He got closer to me with a smirk and I ducked.

“I DIDN’T MEAN THAT EITHER.” I backed away. He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms.

“Well you gotta choose one of them, or else I will.” He smirked. I thought of an excuse. Uhhh, oh Zelo! Yeah I’ll use him!

“But Zelo is the one that sleeps with me. We can’t wake him up. It’s already… 3 in the FREAKIN MORNING. Dude!! I should be asleep right now!” I yelled at him when I found out what the time was. He sighed as if I didn’t understand something.

“That’s why I want to go to sleep!! God, let’s just go Zelo has his own bed he can sleep there.” He yanked my arm but I swear I saw a grin on his face. I whined like a five year old all the way up the stairs and to my room. He let me go and nudged Zelo. “Yah, Junhong wake up and go sleep in your bed.” I saw Zelo stir around and whine.

“Noooo~~ this is my bed~~” he fumbled with the blankets.

“No it’s not its Marichuy’s! Go sleep in your own room!” Yongguk pointed towards the door.

“But Jongup hyung snores so loud~~~” he whined some more. I giggled at his words. He’s so cute.

“Then sleep in my bed Himchan doesn’t snore.” Yongguk half yelled back. I snorted at him he looks so desperate. I snuck around him and lay next to Zelo.

“Don’t worry Zelo you can sleep with noon.” I put my arm around Zelo and I could hear Yongguk growl. I tried not to laugh.

“Yah, Choi Junhong if you don’t get off of this bed this instant I’m going to burn each and every skateboard you own. Zelo fumbled with the blankets and ran out of the room shutting the door. I gulped and looked at Yongguk. Well, I’m screwed. He sighed and then smiled his rare gummy smile.

“Don’t worry I’m not going to pull anything sketchy. You’re safe with me.” He pulled the covers over him and put his arm around me. I gulped when he pulled me close to his chest. He’s still not wearing a shirt.

“OH Y-Yongguk?” I stuttered.

“Yeah?” he murmured.

“You’re still not wearing a shirt.”

“I know.”

“Can you go wear one?”

“Who’s the one that took it off in the first place?”

“Yeah but-“

“Shah, I’m tired and I want to go to sleep. Goodnight Marichuy.” I sighed.

“Goodnight Yongguk.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Another chapter!!!! they made up guise!!!! I know I know I should have made then stay a little bit more mad/sad/regretful but i feel like this needed to go down. They're getting closer!!! Yongguk without a doubt loves Marichuy!!! Marichuy is still like inbetween!! She doesnt know what to do with her feels about Yongguk!!! (It's ok i dont either!!) anyways, I hope you guise liked the update!!! MORE TO COME GUISE, MORE TO FREAKIN COME! UGHH IS ANYONE ELSE MORE EXCITED ABOUT B.A.P'S COMEBACK THAN VALENTINES DAY?!! lol alright I'm done.

tumblr_m1vipk6yNV1rs97fco1_500.gif I also love this man very much!!!! Ehem ok fangirl rant over!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING

Skulls

*****OH QUICK NOTE****** Should I write a Zico fanfic next??  Comment what you guise think!!!! xD