36-Dinner

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

We arrived at their dorm and I seriously thought that there was a tornado. I saw clothes EVERYWHERE. HOW DOEES THAT EVEN HAPPEN? What? Do they change in the living room and hallways and EVERYWHERE ELSE? I just hope that there aren’t any in the kitchen…

“OMO! Noona cover your eyes!! I forgot that it was this dirty!!” P.O covered my eyes with his hands as the others rushed to clean up a bit. “I swear we aren’t usually this dirty!!” he exclaimed. I laughed when I heard one of them slip on the clothes and then P.O uncovered my eyes after a couple of minutes.

“ Okay, were done. Why don’t you come sit of here on the couch while Ukwon makes dinner!” Jaehyo rushed me over to the couch and they all sat around me.

“Eww, hyung you stink go take a shower~!” I heard P.O whine at Taeil. He was holding his nose and wafting his hand back and forth. Oh crap! I didn’t shower either! I seriously hope I don’t stink! “Hyungs we all smell!! Ewwyy~~” P.O complained again. I saw them all sniff around and then scrunch their noses up.

“Ughh, I’m taking shower first, I CALLED IT ALREADY!” Kyung jumped up and ran to the bathroom. The others groaned.

“So, Marichuy right? Why don’t we get to know each other more! That way we won’t be so awkward around each other!” suggested Taeil with a smile. I returned the smile and nodded.

“LET’S PLAY 20 QUESTIONS!!!!” yelled P.O loudly. I flinched lightly but laughed. “Ok so I’ll ask one first! Ok so….oh! What’s your favorite color?” he asked enthusiastically.

“Uhhh, I green? Yeah I’d say green!” I laughed at how happy he looked. He giggled and then pointed to Jaehyo.

“You’re turn hyung ask her a question!” Jaehyo fumbled around to think of one.

“Ok, um what made you want to be a dancer?” he asked me while smiling.

“I guess I just really liked dancing since I was young. I was really into break dancing more though, that was what I learned first. A lot of popping and locking and some crumping too.” I replied with a smile. He nodded his head and smiled.

“Where you ever in a dance crew?” I looked over at B-Bomb who asked next and I nodded.

“Yeah, I was in two actually. One when I lived here and another when I moved back to the States.” I informed them.

“You already lived here?” he asked another question.

“Only one question per person hyung!!!!” P.O in erupted him but B-bomb gave him a light glare that shut P.O up.

“Yeah, well I was born in the states then moved here to Korea. Then I moved back to the States…and now I’m back in Korea.” I laughed and he nodded and smiled showing his adorable dimples. I could feel my smile spread out more. DO NOT FANGIRL MARICHUY!! I looked away before I could start fangirling.

“What other type of dancing do you do?” asked Taeil.

“I do a lot of Latin dancing but I’m more into hip hop. Like the music that you guys do.” I said and they all nodded. It became silent and P.O nudged Zico. He looked kind of zoned out.

“Oh, um have you heard of Block B before?” he asked me.

“Yeah I have actually you guys a pretty good!” I smiled and P.O did a little dance in his spot.

“Who’s your favorite?” I turned around to face Kyung who just came out of the shower. He was in sweats and I t-shirt with a towel wrapped around his neck. He was smirking at me and I just rolled my eyes.

“Definitely not you Kyung.” I heard B-bomb snort. I chuckled at him and nodded.

“Foods ready!!” Ukwon yelled from the kitchen. We all got up and went to the dining room.

“Do you need help Ukwon?” I asked him. He smiled at me and shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it! Thanks though!” I nodded and sat down. I tried my best not to look like a pig in front of them while I ate but the food was REALLY good. “Is it good Marichuy?” Ukwon asked me and I nodded vigorously.

“It’s amazing!! Thank you so much for inviting me! Next time I’ll invite you guys over to my place!” exclaimed and smiled at him.” once we finished dinner they started to clean up. It was Zico’s turn to clean up so they left him to clean up. “I’ll help.” I said and started picking up plates. He looked over at me and stopped me.

“No, it’s okay. I got it.” he tried taking the plates from my hands.

“No I want to help. Please?” I asked him with pleading eyes. “I feel bad that I’m not helping.”  I tried to convince him. He sighed and let go then nodded. I smiled and then went over to the sink.

“I’ll wash, you dry.” He instructed. I nodded and grabbed the towel to dry. It was quiet between us which felt really awkward. I have to talk to him; I mean who gets to wash dishes with one of the best rappers in Korea?

“So, I was thinking about the dance. Are you having trouble with it? You seemed out of breath.” I know I already talked about it before and it didn’t look like he wanted to talk about it but I have to know so that I can help him.

“Uhh, no I’m fine.” He said awkwardly. I looked up at him with a questioning look.

“Are you sure? The others didn’t look as tired. Are you sick? I need to know this stuff so that I can help you. I am your new dance instructor after all. ” I ignored my gaze and continued washing dishes.

“I’m fine, I just- I just have troubles with my asthma that’s all. I get tired quicker than the others but that doesn’t mean I’m not as good as them.” He replied with a hurt voice. I froze slightly I didn’t want him to feel hurt. I was just worried. I don’t think it was just asthma though…

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to insult you. I was just worried about your health.” I replied. I looked up at him and he looked kind of sad but mad at the same time. I sighed and continued drying the dishes. I finished the plate that I was drying and looked over at Zico to see if he had finished with a plate. I looked at him when I realized that he wasn’t washing them. He was looking at me. I swallowed my saliva when I looked into his eyes.

“I’m fine you don’t have to worry about me, but thank you.” He gave a light smile at the end and I smiled back. I nodded and then asked him something.

“Will you tell me when you don’t feel good though? I need to know so I can help.” I said in concern. Even though he didn’t want me to worry I still wanted to make sure that he was okay.

“Sure, now let’s finish these dishes.” He replied with a funny aegyo voice. I laughed and gave him thumbs up. We finished the dishes the dishes and went over to the living room. The others were watching some horror movie about some swamp monster that seemed to be way too much for P.O considering he was hiding behind a pillow and yanking on Taeil’s arm when something would pop out. I was going to walk in when someone pulled my arm. I looked up and saw Zico. He was holding a finger to his lips and had a playful look in his eyes. “Let’s scare them~” he whispered with a mischievous smile. I giggled silently and nodded. He went back to into the kitchen and wet his hands. Then he came back and told me to follow him. We crept up behind the couch and sat there for a bit. He came closer to my ear and whispered. “On three we’ll yell okay?” I nodded and gave him a salute. He mouthed one, two, three and then we jumped up and yelled. Zico splashed them with his wet hands. They all yelled like little girls except for P.O because well, his voice is EXTREMELY low. He sounded more like a wild animal dying. I laughed uncontrollably and fell to the ground. I couldn’t stop laughing at them. I was holding my stomach and rolling on the ground. Zico was next to me and doing the same. His laugh made me laugh even more because of how funny it sounded.

“GUYS THAT IS SO NOT FUNNY!!! NOONA HOW COULD YOU!?!!” P.O whined as flailed his arms. The others were holding their hearts and breathing heavily. I rubbed my eyes away from tears that came out from too much laughing. I took a deep breath and sat up.

“Oh man, oh that was HILARIOUS!” I fell in a laughing fit again and high-fived Zico. I looked at them and they all had glares on their faces. That didn’t stop me from laughing though. “Ok ok, I’m sorry~” I cleared my throat and smiled at them.

“Just don’t do it again.” I saw Taeil pout and I believe that it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I saluted and then got up. I stretched and looked at the time. It was already nine! I mentally face palmed myself. I’m supposed to go over to Yongguk’s place! I checked my phone and saw a missed call from him. It wasn’t that long ago so I texted him. I’m sorry I’ll go over right now~!! I love you! I put my phone in my pocket and looked up. Zico was looking at me with a questioning look.

“What’s wrong? You have to leave?” I nodded and he nodded back in understanding. “You need a ride? I can take you home.” He suggested. I thought for a bit I don’t even know where Yongguk lives! I looked back at my phone and saw that I got a message I opened it, Yeah okay, I’ll pick you up at your house. He didn’t sound mad but he didn’t sound happy. “Marichuy?” Zico pulled me out of my thoughts.

“What? Oh yeah! Umm, I think I’ll just take the bus-“

“Do you even know how to get to your place?” he gave me a questioning smile. I looked at my feet embarrassed. “Yeah, that’s what I thought. Don’t worry, I’ll take you. Do you have the address?” I nodded and looked for it. “Alright let me just go get ready.” He smiled and nodded. I looked for the address and when I found it I said goodbye to the others.

“I have to go now, thank you for having me over! I had a lot of fun. Thank you, next time you can come over to my house!” I smiled at them.

“You’re leaving so soon? No noona stay a little longer!!” P.O came running up to me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged him back. I let go but he didn’t.

“Dude, leave her alone. Aish, come one P.O!” B-bomb came up to us and pulled him off. I thanked him and he smiled. I saw Kyung coming up to me and I panicked a little. He had a mischievous look on his face and he spread his arms out.

“Do I get a hug-“

“Nope, don’t think so, alright you ready Marichuy?” Zico came back and pushed Kyung’s face away and he slammed to the wall. Zico looked at me like it was normal and smiled. I looked at Kyung who was groaning and rubbing his face.

“Is he gonna be okay…?” I pointed at Kyung.

“Yeah, of course don’t worry about him. Now let’s go.” He walked past Kyung and put his shoes on. I shrugged my shoulders and then waved to the others and headed out. We drove on the high way quietly with the sound of the car humming.

“You know Bang Yongguk right?” my eyes bulged out slightly and I coughed nervously.

“Uhh, yeah. Why?” I asked him. Does he have something against him? I hope not.

“Oh I just wanted to know. I saw him come in with you to our dance studio. Are you guys close?” he asked again not facing me because he was concentrating on driving.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that. Why? Do you not like him?” I asked him looking down at my hands.

“No it’s not that. I was just curious. He seems kind of reserved and quiet and- I don’t know. Well anyways, I really like the dance that you thought of for the song. I think it fits really good.” He changed the subject. I looked over at him and he looked over at me in the corner of his eye. I looked back to the road and nodded.

“Thanks, I’m glad you do. I worked hard on it. you produced a really good track.” I complemented him. he I saw him smile.

“Thank you, I have a lot of trouble sometimes thinking of a good track. It can be stressful sometimes.” he sighs and I look at him.

“I’m sure it’s stressful all the time but I really like the music you make! I can tell you work hard on it.” I smiled at him and for the first during the car ride he looks over at me and smiles.

“Thank you. Oh, we’re here.” he stopped the car in front of the apartment complex. “You have a really nice place here.” he smiled at me.

“Thank you!” I would invite him in but, Yongguk is waiting for me. “Alright, thank you for driving me to my house. I hope it wasn’t too much of a hassle.” I say as I get out of the car.

“Of course not! I’ll see you tomorrow!” he waved and I waved back. I walked into the main lobby of the apartment building and checked my phone. I’m here, where are you? I looked up and saw Yongguk waiting for me with an annoyed look. I smiled and ran up to him.

“I’m sorry, I’m late.” I hugged him and put my head against his chest. He sighed and hugged me back.

“It’s okay, let’s just go.” He smiled at me and gave me a sweet kiss. We went over to Kang’s car and left for his dorm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

updaate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOL OK so yeah she had dinner, i dont know i feel like they're awkward around eachother? oh well it'll work out!! ok so i hope this one is way better than the last one. lol i read it over and was like WTF? oh man, well yeah hope you guys like it!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3