57-Happy One Year Anniversary~

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw a chest underneath me. I looked up to the face and saw none other than Yongguk, my Yongguk. I smiled when I noticed he was pretending to be sleeping. I checked the time and saw that it was still early. I started tickling him until he opened his eyes and pinned me down on the bed. He smiled sweetly and gave me a light peck.

“Do you know what day it is today?” he asked with his groggy voice. I pretended to not know and looked around.

“Hmm, I don’t know? What is it?” I asked teasingly. I suppressed my laugh when I saw his playful glare. Honestly I did know what day it was today. It’s been a month since they finished their One Shot promotions and now it was February already. Today was one year anniversary and being the wonderful boyfriend he is he asked for the day off.

“Am I going to have to remind you? There’s a reason why I’m not at work right now and same goes for you.” He started nibbling at my ear and I let out a giggle. “Yeah that’s what I thought, I knew you wouldn’t forget.” He chuckled and placed soft kisses on my neck. I giggled even more and when he let go of my hands I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Happy one year anniversary babe, I love you.” He captured my lips with his soft ones and kissed me sweetly. I smiled into the smiled into the kiss like an idiot and I felt him smirk. We let go for a breath and he smiled at me with his gums. “Get ready, I have something planned special for you today.” He patted my hip and got off of me. I grabbed my clothes and was about to enter the shower when I heard him call me over. “Hey babe if you need any help showering I’ll be here. Don’t hesitate to ask!” he winked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to shower.

After I finished I changed and heard knocking on the door. I opened it ajar since I was only in my underwear.

“No Yongguk, I don’t need any help showering.” I said as I opened the door. He chuckled and shook his head.

“That’s not what I was going to say but are you?” he smirked at me wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. “If you say so, anyways I chose your outfit for today.” Continued and I crossed my fingers and hoped it was at least somewhat decent. He passed it to me and I smiled when I saw it. It was actually cute and we were going to be matching too.

tumblr_lyxpg5EU4K1rooyozo1_r1_500.jpg

“I’m done!” I exclaimed as I came out of the bathroom. I saw him smile and he went to shower next. I did my make up while he showered and my hair. When he came out his hair was still wet and he didn’t have his shirt on yet. I tried my best to not look at his perfectly toned abs and ignore him; that was until he came up right behind me and I could see his body threw the mirror. I swallowed hard and tried to ignore him.

“Hey do you know where my cologne went? I thought I left it around here somewhere.” He trailed off and looked around the vanity table. Yes, he has his own colognes and supplies like that at my house since he practically lives here. “I swear I left it right here.” he pointed at a spot in front of me giving me a full view of his toned arm. I closed my eyes shut and stood up; bad idea. He stood in front of me and suppressed his smirk into a devious smile. “Do you have any idea where it went?” He asked slyly. I shook my head and tried to walk away until he blocked my way. I looked up at him and he snickered. “I don’t know why you get nervous seeing me like this, you’ll eventually see the whole thing.” He said the last part in my ear whispering. My eyes widened and I felt myself burn red in the cheeks.

“J-Just g-go g-get r-r-ready.” I stuttered like crazy. I mentally face palmed myself and walked away from the chuckling Yongguk. After we finished getting ready we left in his car to Hongdae.

“I want to show you the places that I would always go to, it’s definitely different at night but it still doesn’t lose its charm.” He parked the car and we got out and onto the street. Of course he had to put shades on and a beanie to at least hide himself somewhat. We walked around the center and went to different shops. He guided to me a ramen shop that he said had amazing ramen. “I used to come here all the time with CSP hyung and others. It’s great! I know you’ll love it” he grinned sweetly at me as we entered. I from the corner of my eye I saw some shuffling around and murmurs but I ignored it when I felt Yongguk pull me to a table. I felt like eyes were looking at me but I assumed I was just imagining things. When we finished we walked out and to other stores. “I want to take you to somewhere.” He smiled at me and propped his arm over my shoulders. I smiled and held his hand as we walked. I realized we walked into a jewelry store. I looked up at him and I saw a smile come out of him. I was a salesclerk come over to s with a smile.

“Hello! I’m glad you chose us for your next purchase on jewelry, can I help you with something?” she asked with a squeaky voice. I swear I saw Yongguk wince but I held in my laughter.

“Yeah, we’re looking for promise rings, preferably something she likes.” He looked down at me and noticed my surprised look. “I want to make sure people know you’re mine.” He smiled and kissed my forehead. I couldn’t help but smile, we were pulled out of our smiling and staring when I heard the salesclerk squeal.

“You two are adorable together~!” she exclaimed and I giggled at her. I think I like her. She showed us where the promise rings were located and she showed a variety of them.

“Oh look! I like those bub!” I exclaimed as I pressed my face against the glass. He chuckled and pulled me away so he could see. I looked at his expression to see if he liked them and he smiled.

tumblr_lxxeqd8o771qdfgp0o1_400.jpg

“I love it, you want those?” He asked smiling. I nodded like a little kid and he chuckled softly. “We’ll have those then.” He pointed at the ring while looking at the salesclerk. She smiled and nodded then got the rings out. After he paid for them he pulled my hand and smiled at me. “I know we barely get to go on actual dates and this date isn’t the greatest but I want you to know that I love you. I know I say everyday but I want to make sure you know I do. I get jealous because I love you and even though my jealousy hasn’t stopped I try every day for you, so you can know that I love you and that you’re the only one for me.” he looked into my eyes the whole time with sincerity, when he finished, he placed the ring on my ring finger. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck; I gave him a soft kiss on his plump lips. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

“Thank you, thank you for caring and being here with me, I don’t care if we go anywhere special I just want to be with you. I pulled him in for another kiss but stopped when I felt eyes on me. I looked around and when Yongguk noticed something was wrong he looked around too.

“Are you okay? Is something wrong?” he asked me worried. I shook my head and let it pass.

“Nothing, I guess I just thought someone was looking, but I’m probably over thinking it.” I smiled up at him and gave him a light peck. “Come on, we have all day for you to show me around Hongdae.” I grabbed his hand in mine and before we continued walking I placed his ring on his finger. We intertwined our fingers together and continued walking around. I couldn’t stop the feeling that someone was watching us. I tried my best to ignore it and I eventually did.

“Hey, it’s been a while since you saw your parent’s tomb right?” he asked out of the blue. I nodded and looked at him to see where he was going with this. “If you want we can ask your Samchon if he’d let us go and visit them.” He offered with a smile. I could feel my insides melt when I heard his sweet words.

“Thank you, maybe we can. I’d like that.” I leaned in closer to him and we continued walking. We continued walking around aimlessly and talked about our things. “So what does Samchon have planned next for B.A.P?” I asked him as we walked into a small café.

“I was actually going to talk to you about that. He’s planning a world tour for us. Since we already did the Seoul concert and everyone enjoyed it he decided to plan a world tour.” He looked at me to see my expression. I felt happy for them but at the same time I was worried I wasn’t going to be able see him as much. I smiled at him but he noticed I was a little nervous about it. “You can come with us, it won’t be that long, plus we’re stopping by New York.” He tried to brighten me up and I giggled and shook my head.

“Don’t worry, like you said it won’t be that long so I don’t have to worry.” I leaned my head on his shoulder as we waited in line to get or drinks. “Plus, I’ll probably have my own job to worry about too.” I continued and reassured him. He looked at me to see if I was telling the truth and when he saw that I was he smiled.

“You’re too independent for me, I feel like you don’t need me.” He whined and pinched my cheek. I laughed and shook my head. We spent the rest of the day walking around Hongdae together. It was already getting late so we decided to go back home for dinner.

“What do you want for dinner? I’ll make anything you want bubs!” I plopped myself on the car seat and waited for him to start the car. He looked at and laughed; I frowned and looked at him. “What?” I asked confused.

“Since when do you call me bubs?” he snorted and started the car. I rolled my eyes and put my seat belt on.

“Fine I won’t call you that anymore.” I replied with a frown and crossed my arms. He chuckled and pulled my arms out of their cross.

“Hey I never said I didn’t like it. You can call me anything you want; except for dragon soup.” He pointed at me when he said the last part. I laughed and nodded. I heard my phone go off and when I opened it I saw that it was from Samchon.

“Hello? Hey what’s up Samchon?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Did you and Yongguk go out today?” He asked with a worried voice. I nodded and said yes. I heard him sigh and I suddenly felt nervous. “Can both of you please come to my office? It’s… very urgent.” He said with a dry tone.

“Yeah of course, we’ll be there soon. Okay bye.’ I hung up and looked over at Yongguk who had a worried expression. “Samchon wants to talk to us.” He sighed and nodded then drove to the TS building.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WOOOOOOOO!!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER GUISE!!! HAHA omg omg what could Samchon want to talk to them about???!!! (haha i know what it is cus I'm the auther hehe) anyways i hope you guise liked it!!!!! :D DONT FORGET TO DO THE POLL!! PLEASE DO THE POLL AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ALREADY VOTE FOR THE POLL!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3