65-I KNEW IT!

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

I could feel my hand tighten around Yongguk’s hand as we entered the boutique. We were planning our wedding and so far we still had to pick out the colors. I looked around aimlessly and picked up little trinkets that I liked. I felt Yongguk pull me over to him and showed me something her liked.

“Hey how ‘bout we have a black and white colored wedding?” he offered smiling. I thought about it and felt iffy about it. “I think I’d look nice,” he continued when he saw the face I was pulling. I shrugged and continued looking around. He sighed deeply but followed me. I saw a beautiful shade of pink that was coral pink. I pointed at it and smiled, I looked over at Yongguk who had a sour face on. “It’s too girly. I’m a manly man so I’d look weird.” He scrunched up his nose.

“Manly man? Really Yongguk?” I put my hands on my hips. He rolled his eyes and then looked around some more. “We need to decide on the colors first and then everything else.” I sighed and he nodded.  Could tell he was noticing I was getting annoyed so he pulled me closer to him. He pulled me into a back hug and kissed my temple.

“Don’t worry babe, It’ll work out.” she chuckled and walked around some more. I smiled and let him guide me. This is gonna take a while after all.

                                                                                                ~

We were finally able to decide on a color and decided to go over to his family’s house. We wanted to tell them that we were getting married. He drove up to the house and held my hand as we walked up to the door. Omoni opened the door with a bright smile and pulled me into a tight hug.

“Oh sweetie I’ve missed you so much!” she exclaimed.

“I missed you too omma.” Yongguk said chuckling. Omoni let go and went to go give Yongguk a hug too.

“So how have you two been? What’s with the sudden coming?” she asked brightly. “Not that I mind!” she giggled.

“Omma, we have something important to tell you.” Yongguk started. I could see a surprised look on her face. She opened the door wider so we could come in.

“Is this something the whole family has to know?” she asked concerned. I looked over at Yongguk to see what he thought.

“I think so,” he responded with a smile.

“Aigoo~! It must be something good if my little Yongguk is smiling~” she pinched his cheek and giggled. I gave them a cheeky smile when I saw Yongguk wince. She stopped then gasped at us. “Could it be what I think it is?!” she exclaimed. I looked at her worried with a questioning look.

“What’s that?” I asked. She looked at my stomach and I immediately understood. “OH! Oh no, no, no!!” I laughed awkwardly. “We uh, haven’t done anything like that.” I heard Yongguk cough awkwardly. She giggled and slapped Yongguk on the shoulder and laughed lightly.

“I’m glad you’re waiting.” She smiled brightly. “I raised my boy right!” she said proudly. “Alright well I’ll go call your brother and sister so they can come over!” she told us before leaving to call them.

It was about 20 minutes later when Yongnam and Yoon came in.

“What’s wrong? Dongsengie are you pregnant?!” Yoon bust the door open with Yongnam behind her.

“Am I gonna be an uncle?!” he added with a bright smile. I looked at them trying to hold back my laughter and shook my head.

“Not yet, sorry.” I replied with a smile. She sighed lightly but didn’t seem too bothered by it. I saw Mr. Bang come down the stairs with a bright smile.

“The family’s all here! Why don’t you two break the news to us!?” she gathered everyone in the living room. They all looked at us wide eyed and expectant. I nudged him to start and he cleared his throat.

“So, a couple days ago I umm…” he trailed off. “We’re getting married.” He blurted out. I jumped a little when I saw Omoni and Yoon jump up in joy. They high fived each other and fist pumped the air. I saw Yongnam and his dad high five each other. I could feel my cheeks flush when I heard Yongguk chuckle.

“MARICHUY THIS IS WONDERFUL!! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT THEY WERE MEANT TO BE!” Yoonie gave herself pride and nodded. “OH OH!! YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BACHLORETTE PARTY!” She exclaimed. She winked at me supped the side of . “I’ll bring the strippers” she whispered but it was obvious everyone heard her.

“NO.” Yongguk pointed a finger at her and shook his head. “You will not bring any strippers at all!” he warned. I snickered at his jealous face but shut up when he turned over to glare at me. I put my hands up in defense and pointed at Yoonie.

“She said not me!” I defended and he pulled me close to him.

“You can have a party just not with strippers.” He said firmly; nodding once. I looked over at Yoonie and she winked at me when Yongguk wasn’t looking. I could see her lips mouth words, ‘I’ll still bring the strippers’ she mouthed. I couldn’t help but laugh at how she looked ecstatic about the party. I could tell Yongguk noticed because he growled and pulled me even closer. “No strippers, unless you want me to have strippers at my party you can’t have them at yours.” He whispered in my ear when no one was looking. I gave him a look of surprise when I heard him say that. He gave make me a look back challenging me.

“Fine, but if they are brought without my consent then they don’t count.” I answered back. He held my chin and shook my head.

“No, if they are brought then you will kick them out. Understood? Good.” He smirked and let go of my chin. I frowned but nodded, it’s not like I actually wanted strippers I mean I didn’t want strippers at Yongguk party either. He slung an arm around my shoulders and kissed my temple. I heard squeals go out and I noticed Yoonie and Omoni were watching us the whole time. I blushed and looked over at Yongguk. He was growing a light blush on his cheeks too. I giggled and poked his cheek making him blush even more. I heard more squeals come from them. I started laughing even more when he swatted my hand away.

“Aigoo~ I don’t think I remember the last time I saw my son blush!” Mr. Bang chuckled along with Yongnam.

“Hehe, look at our little Gukkie blushing over a girl!” Yongnam . I snickered silently when I saw Yongguk glare at Yongnam.

“You wanna say that again?” he threatened while sitting up straight. I slapped his knee lightly to cool him off. He noticed and pulled back. He pulled me under his arm and smirked. “At least I actually have a girl.” He boasted while linking hands with me. I shook my head smiled.

“I’m sure Yongnam will find someone soon.” I defended him.

“Yeah! I think I like her more then you!” Yongnam puffed his chest out.

“Of course she’s gonna say that, dude you look like me!” Yongguk established. Yongnam scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“May I remind you that I was born first so I’m the oldest!? Technically you look like me!” He contoured. Soon enough they started bickering over who looked like who for a little over five minutes.

“Are you guys done yet? I’m getting hungry~” Yoonie whined. I nodded in agreement stretched out. I patted Yongguk’s tummy when he continued bickering. He jumped slightly when he got surprised by my touch.

“Yah, chill you both look alike and you should be thanking your mother for having you instead of bickering.” I pointed at them aimlessly. I yawned and spread out on the couch.

“Fine.” Yongnam ended.

“Fine.” Yongguk added. I frowned when they kept adding on another word after the other. They were trying to have the last word, well of course until Omoni slapped each of them on the head.

“Aish, stop it! Now apologize to each other while I start dinner!” Omoni instructed them before leaving to the kitchen. When they finally finished apologizing… and then bickered again on who was most sorry, Omoni had finished with dinner. We had dinner and then Yongguk told them we had to leave. We said our goodbyes and then left for home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hahahaha yayyy an update!! :( sadly its coming to an end :( but I'm gonna make a new fanfic with Zico in it since he won the poll!! yayy to those who voted and got what they wanted!! :D sorry to those who didnt get what they wanted :( I'll most definitely make a kikwang fanfic later on!! OH SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!!! (well at least for me it is! XD) that means i wont have to worry about school so i can write another story too!!! I'm planning on starting my zico fanfic after this one and then when summer vacation starts I'll start the new Yongguk one! XD ahaha yes i have no lifeXD OH nad another thing the won by like A LOT xD ahaha last time i checked it was like 30 to 9, 30 being you guise want XDso for those who dont wan tot read the i'll remember to put a little warning sign when it begins! sorry~ >.< I HOPE YOU GUISE LIKED IT!!!!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3