30-Goodbye...

B.A.P's Bootcamp

 

Yongguk’s P.O.V

Today was the day, the day that we were leaving for Korea. It felt like I didn’t have enough time to be with Marichuy. I sighed and lay on my side. I looked over at her and she looked so peaceful in sleep. I wish I could stay like this forever; I her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. She scrunched her nose slightly. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her. Why can’t she just come with me? Life would be so much more better with her by my side. I kissed her nose and then her cheeks. I looked at her lips that were curved in a small smile. I kissed them too and smiled at her. She opened her eyes slightly and rubbed the sleepiness out of them.

“Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?” I smiled at her and she smiled back and nodded. She leaned up and kissed my lips.

“How about you? Did my Yonggukkie sleep well?” she giggled. I nodded and then put my hands on her waist. I picked her up and then laid her on top of me. I could hear her squeak at the surprise but then giggled. I put my hands on her back and she put her hands on my chest and set her chin on them. She looked at my eyes but then looked away. I pulled her chin to face me and I could tell she was sad.

“You’re leaving today and leaving me all alone. What am I going to do now?” she sighed and let out a weak smile.

“Come with me, you know it’s not healthy in a relationship to be away from each other for too long. I’m going to have to sleep alone from now on.” I stuck my bottom lip out at her. It’s not too late to have her come with.

“Yonggukkie~ you know that I can’t go. I have work, maybe when the season finishes.” She smiled at me. I sighed, that’s another thing that worried me; she still has that dance show thing and the last time I saw it I didn’t like it. They danced way too close and- okay so they didn’t kiss on the lips but they did on the cheek.

“Fine, but if I see you get kissed or if YOU kiss someone than you’re going to quit right away, you got that?!” I warned her. I’m serious though I don’t want someone else touching what’s mine.

“Gosh, you’re so overprotective and jealous.” She mumbled. I guess she’s right but I’m just worried that what happened before will happen again, especially since we’re going to be living on the opposite sides of the world.

“I’m sorry, I just- I just don’t want to share you with anyone else.” She smiled at me and then kissed me again. She pointed at me and I backed my head up a little because it surprised me.

“The same goes with you mister! If I see you act all flirty with some other chick I will personally go to Korea and drag you all the way back here!” she said in a stern but playful voice. I bit her finger lightly and then pulled her off the bed with me.

“I’m gonna take a shower okay? You’re more than welcome to come with if you want though!” I and I saw her cheeks go red. I laughed loudly and then left to take a shower.

Marichuy’s P.O.V

The morning went by so fast I swear it felt like a minute just past. I looked at the boys who were all sitting silently in the van, driving towards the airport. The same ahjusshi took us because we didn’t fit in my car at all. I looked to my left and saw Zelo huddled close to me. He had his arm wrapped around mine and his head was on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Yongguk looking out the window. He had a serious expression on and I could feel him hold my hand tighter. He faced me and grinned lightly. I returned it and then looked in front of me. Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were talking quietly among themselves. The looks of sadness showed completely. I looked at Youngjae and smiled; even though he never really admitted it I know that he’s going to miss it here. I looked over to the passenger’s seat and saw Himchan talking with the ahjusshi.

“Noona~~ I’m really going to miss you~” Zelo snuggled his head on my shoulder. I his hair lightly and nodded at him. “You have to call me as much as you can okay? I don’t care if you and Yongguk hyung break up. You’re still talking to me!”

“Who said we would break up huh?! What are you trying to give us bad luck or something?” I nudged Yongguk lightly to calm him down and then looked at Zelo. I stuck my pinky out to him and he took it.

“I promise.” I smiled at him and then ruffled his hair. The ride to the airport seemed so much more faster than I thought it would be. We went over to check them in and like all airports; you can only go so far into it if you aren’t taking a flight. After everything was set it was time for them to enter. I held in my tears as much as I could and smiled at them. Zelo and Jongup ran up to me and hugged me. I laughed lightly and hugged them back.

“I’m going to miss you soo much noona!! Don’t forget about us!! Call me every day!!” exclaimed Jongup. I nodded and saluted him. Zelo pulled me into a hug too and almost cried.

“Noona, I-I going to miss you each and every day I will never forget you because you will call me every day and if you don’t I will!” he yelled and then started crying. I pulled him into a hug and put his head on my shoulder. Obviously he had to bend but that didn’t matter. I kissed his head lightly and then let him go. Himchan ran up to me and picked me up. I hugged him back and laughed.

“Don’t you ever forget about me okay!? You better come and visit or even come and live in Korea! I love you my little honey pie!!” I burst out laughing at his nickname and nodded. Next up was Daehyun; he smiled at me and bowed slightly.

“Thank you for taking care of us Marichuy. It means a lot to me.” he smiled at me. I smiled back and then pulled him into a tight hug. He tensed up but slowly put his arms around me.

“Daehyunnie oppa~ don’t be so stiff!! I’ going to miss you so so much!” I heard him chuckle

“You’re right, I’m going to miss you a lot Marichuy, be careful and come visit us in Korea!” he smiled at me and I saw his eye smile that I thought was wonderful. I looked over at Youngjae and snorted. He was behind Yongguk contemplating whether or not to say goodbye to me. I ran up to him and hugged him. He jumped slightly but then hugged me back.

“I’m going to miss you too smartass! Even though you would always make fun of me, I still care about you!” I giggled and he laughed back.

“Same here, even though you were really bossy sometimes you still grew on me.” I hugged him tighter and he did the same. I let go and looked over at Yongguk who had an annoyed face on. I walked over to him and out my arms around his neck.

“Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal gurojima~” I sang loudly and his smile popped out. I laughed and then kissed him.

“LOOK AWAY KIDS!” I heard Himchan yell. I giggled into the kiss I felt Yongguk snake his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to him. I wish I could stay like this forever. Who knows when I’ll see him? We finally separated when we started hearing “coughs” from the others. I could feel the tears build up inside of me but I held them back. I could already hear myself sniffle and I felt Yongguk wrap his arms around me tightly. We swayed slowly for a while and then let go.

“I think it’s time for you guys to leave now…” I said quietly. I cleared my throat and looked at them. They all had sorrowful eyes. “Group hug everyone!!” I said in a cheerful voice to hide my sorrow. They all came in and we stayed like that until we heard there flight number. “Bye guys, I’ll miss you. I love you all!!” I yelled and waved to them as they boarded the plane. I saw Yongguk stop at the entrance and look at me. He smiled and mouthed ‘Te amo’ (1) my lips spread and I mouthed it back. He winked at me and then left for the plane. I walked slowly back to the parking lot were the ahjusshi was waiting for me. Once I got in the car he stared at me.

“Don’t worry sweetie the strongest relationships are the long distance ones. When you don’t have the person around you all the time you learn to appreciate them more. Sure you’ll go through some tough spots but that is what will make you stronger. After all, Yongguk seems to be very interested in you. Whenever I would see him he would only talk about you. A man who talks proudly about their woman is a man in love. Don’t you ever forget that.” he winked at me and then started the car. I smiled at him and nodded. This man was so wise to say something like that. I looked forward and thought about what he said.

“So then Yongguk would talk about me a lot?” I smiled and leaned my head in; I heard him chuckle.

“All the time! He even told me that you two kissed on New Year’s and I think that’s a beautiful way to start a relationship. You two were meant for each other and don’t let anyone or anything tell you otherwise.” I giggled and nodded. He was right Yongguk and I are both strong we can’t get through anything together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(1)-Te amo= I love you in spanish

***** Jongup said it during guropop and i thought he said it really cutely so yeah lol

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD THEY LEFT GUISE THEY LEFT!! THEYRE GONE!!!!! T.T WHYYYYYYY!!! *cries in a corner* lol i seriously was like becoming depressed while writing this!!! XD anywayysss!! hope you like it!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3