51- Asking

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

It’s been a month since we went to go visit Yongguk’s family which means it’s also been a month since we told Samchon about us dating. We stood in front of his office door and I knocked lightly. I heard his voice bellow from the other side telling us to come in. I placed my hand on the door knob and entered with Yongguk right by my side. He looked up at us and smiled.

“How are you two?” he asked while looking back at his papers. I hope this is the right time. I glance at Yongguk who notices and holds my hand giving it a light squeeze for support.

“Everything is fine, it’s great actually. We just came to ask you something…” I trailed off. He looked up at us and smiled tenderly.

“You want to know if you can go public don’t you?” he asked knowingly. We both nodded simultaneously. He put his papers to the side and sat up straight. He looked out into the distance for a minute as he gathered up his thoughts. “It’s actually been a little over a month hasn’t it? And B.A.P has already filmed their Rain Sound music video too.” He thought. I nodded and rubbed his chin. “Would you two be mad if I said another month? Or maybe a little less?” he looked at us slightly apologetic. I sighed and looked over at Yongguk. He was biting his lip and looking down at the ground.

“I think we’ll understand if you give us an explanation sir.” Yongguk spoke as he looked up. I could tell Samchon was surprised by Yongguk’s words because of his eyes; how they enlarged slightly. He looked at Yongguk quizzically and smiled when Yongguk didn’t falter his gaze.

“You really like her don’t you Yongguk.” I looked over at Yongguk who was looking directly at Samchon. 

"No sir, I love her. She means so much to me." He nodded looking at Samchon in the eyes. I smiled and held his hand with both of my hands. "I would love to tell everyone that I love her. I'm not afraid to tell the world that I love her and that she's mine." He continued and looked over at me. 

"I see, well for both or your own goods I think we should wait a little while, maybe after the music video making for their next song we'll agree on something." He looked at us with serious face. I nodded and understood, I mean I get it it's not like it's easy to say an idol is in a relationship. Yongguk sighed and nodded just like me. I saw Samchon smile at us and then straighten his papers out. “I’m glad you two understand. I know you can bare it out a little more; you two are very strong and together you guys are-“

“Unbreakable.” I added and giggled at my own pun. He grinned and nodded and so did Yongguk.

“Right, well I’m glad you understand. Now Yongguk, the set for the One Shot music video is already done’ at least the one in Korea. Tell the others that we are going to start shooting the video tomorrow morning. When we’re done with that then you’ll head over to Manila.” Samchon directed his gaze to Yongguk. I couldn’t hide my surprise when I heard that they were heading to Manila. Samchon noticed and looked at me. “Is something wrong honey?” he asked concerned. I shook my head and put my hands in front of me.

“No, no nothing’s wrong I- I don’t know don’t worry about me I’m fine Samchon.” I forced a smile but it was obvious he noticed it. He gave ‘the look’ that said ‘I know you’re lying but I’ll let it slide this time’. I mentally thanked him and looked over at Yongguk who was looking at me too also worried. “I swear I’m fine! Don’t worry about me.” I awkwardly laughed and rubbed the back of my neck.

“Ok well, I’ll let both of you go. I’m sure you have to go help Block B with their comeback as well don’t you Marichuy?” Samchon asked me and I nodded then started walking to the door.

“Thank you Samchon! I’ll see you later!” I waved and Yongguk walked out with me. We walked in silence as I thought about Yongguk going to Manila. Why am I so worried about it? It’s not like he’s gonna be there too long right? Maybe he’s just going for a couple days probably.

“Are you okay?” Yongguk asked me pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and nodded.

“Yeah I’m good, why?” I asked smiling; trying to change my surprised face to a happy one. He looked at my eyes like how he always does when he wants the real answer. I sighed when I knew that he was able to tell my true feelings through my eyes. He sighed when he understood and pulled me close when no one was looking.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure it will only be a few days and I bet that you can come too.” He smiled at me trying to reassure me that everything was going to be fine. I nodded and smiled.

“Thank you but, I should stay here.” I let go of him when I heard footsteps. I smiled at him. “I have my own work I have to do anyways.”  He smiled back at me.

“Oh hey Marichuy!” I saw Zico come up to us with a cheeky smile. I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair. I looked over at Yongguk who had a stern look on his face. “Hi Yongguk-sshi.” He bowed at him slightly and Yongguk’s stern look loosened. “So Marichuy I was thinking we could go to that club this weekend. We’re about to start filming our teasers right now actually and by the end of the week we should be done with them.” He reminded me about the club and I mentally face palmed myself. I glanced at Yongguk and prayed to god that he wouldn’t do something stupid. He looked at Zico with a forced smile that only I could tell was a fake one.

“A club? What club? I remember when I was in the underground scene I would love to go check it out.” he looked at Zico and at first Zico looked surprised but then he smiled.

“Oh yeah I think I remember hearing that before; that’d be cool if we all went. Marichuy used to be in a dance crew so I wanted to take her to one of the dance competitions they have there. The club is in Hongdae, are you familiar with that area?” Zico asked Yongguk. I felt bad for Zico because I couldn’t just tell him out us. Maybe I could… Maybe if these two get along well I could tell him somehow. I saw the two as they started to talk and I noticed that the fake smile on Yongguk’s face disappeared and was replaced with a real one. I inwardly smiled and fist pumped. They’re getting along!

“So what do you guys say? Are you up for it?” Zico pulled me out of my thoughts. I immediately nodded and looked over at Yongguk.

“I actually really want to go but I’m not sure I’ll be able to go because of filming.” He bit his lip thinking and cursed under his breath. “I haven’t been there in so long…” he trailed off. “I’ll see if I can but I’m not sure.” he looked over at me and then back at Zico. “You two can go without me if I can’t go.” He said slowly. I looked at him surprised but he smiled at me.

“Are you sure Yongguk-sshi?” Zico asked him. I looked back at Zico and smiled at how cute he sounded. Yongguk chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah don’t worry about it; I’ll go with you some other time. You might as well call me hyung if we plan on going to a club together.” Yongguk chuckled and patted Zico’s shoulder. They laughed together and I couldn’t help but squeal with joy; of course in my head though.

“Alright well I think it’s time for me and Zico to go with the others and practice. I’ll see you later Yongguk-sshi-“

“Call me oppa, really it’s fine.” He smirked at me when Zico wasn’t looking and I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, bye oppa see you later.” I started walking and Zico walked next to me.

“So how did you meet Yongguk?” Zico asked me. “He’s really different from what I thought he was.” He complemented him. I nodded and agreed.

“Yeah, I think he just comes off as cold when you first meet him but he gets better.” I replied and he nodded.

“I still don’t completely trust him though,” I looked at him surprised and he noticed. “It’s not that I think he’s a bad guy I just- I don’t know. Don’t pay attention to me I’m just weird.” He chuckled and fixed his hat. I rolled my eyes at him and pinched his cheek. He winced and swatted my hand away. “What was that for?” he whined. I snickered and he stuck his tongue out.

“You’re so weird, you act like he’s your bro and then you say you don’t trust him.” I explained. He just shrugged his shoulders and glanced at me.

“I know you want us to get along so I did it for your sake.” He smiled at me. I stopped my feet and stood there. I smiled at him softly and he looked at me surprised. He smiled back and pulled my arm. “Come on we’re gonna be late.” He chuckled and pulled me with him.

“Thank you you’re such a good friend.” I pinched his cheeks again and I ran to the dance room before he pinched mine.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yayy i made an update!!! lol so yeah they told Samchon but Samchon was like nahh not yet. Which is fien bcus after all he is just worried about them. So i started another story with treemeadow!! you guise should check it out if you want! it's a Chen from Exo-m and Dani from T-ara fic!! =D thanks for reading and subscribing!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3