58-Going Public

B.A.P's Bootcamp

Marichuy’s P.O.V

We walked up to Samchon’s office right around seven in the afternoon. I could feel myself get nervous and I looked up at Yongguk for reassurance. He nodded and I opened the door to reveal Samchon at his desk with a stressed expression. He saw us come in and told us to sit down. We sat there waiting for Samchon to talk. When he did we listened intently.

“You two went out today right?” he asked as he got up from his seat. I nodded and so did Yongguk. I felt Yongguk hold my hand and bring it up so Samchon could see the ring. I saw a bittersweet look on his face when he saw the ring but he pulled out a smile. “I’m happy that you two get along perfectly.” He sighed and dragged his hand over his face. “I have to get serious with the both of you though,” he paused and he walked to sit on his desk in front of us. “Today, when you two went out, you were seen by well the public, and by that I mean that reporters saw you two and they recognized Yongguk.” He sighed and looked away. I remembered seeing people shuffle in the back of the ramen shop and having the feeling that people were watching. I ran my hand through my hair and looked at Samchon in the eyes. “Pictures of you two are all over the internet right now. Many people are wondering who you are sweetie.” Samchon directed his gaze at me. I could feel Yongguk squeeze my hand in his big one and I looked over at him. I saw a worried look on his face as well as apologetic.

“So,” I trailed off. What am I supposed to say? I had a feeling that we were being watched but I was stupid and ignored it. “What are we going to do?” I asked them.

“I’m planning on stating that you two are dating but I’m not sure how. I need to find a way to tell the public that you two are dating. Most importantly I need to find a way that they’ll think positive of it.” he let a breath out and stood up.

“I’m sorry sir, I didn’t think that going out would be such a burden-“ Samchon put his hand out to stop Yongguk’s apology.

“Don’t worry son, I know you just wanted to show Marichuy a good time and I’m thankful that you care about her so much.” he smiled and patted Yongguk’s shoulder. “The important thing right now is that we need to find a way to tell the public that you two are dating and we have to make sure they end up liking you.” He pointed at me and I nodded. I tilted my head confused for a bit.

“Wait how?” I asked and he thought for a bit. He looked over at Yongguk and smiled.

“Actually, I think I have a better idea.” He said knowingly. “I think Yongguk should wright the statement that you two are going out. Write as much as you want and don’t worry about being lengthy.” Samchon instructed. Yongguk smiled and nodded.

“Of course sir, I’ll start right now.” he pulled out his phone and started tapping viciously on it. I smiled when I saw him look intently at the phone screen.

“Good, now you,” he pointed at me and I looked at him surprised. “You need to be on your best behavior. When reporters come up to you DO NOT get impatient and be nice. You have to seem like a sweet young woman who is dependent of your man. That’s what they like to see.” He instructed and I snorted.

“Fine but if I get pushed or yelled at, I will say something.” I replied and I heard Yongguk chuckle. Samchon shook his head and grinned.

“Always defending yourself against anyone, but this time you have to be patient, promise?” he stuck his pinky finger in my face and I showed him my pearly whites and then hooked my pinky with his.

“I’ll try.” I replied and he smiled.

“Wait, I like the fact that Marichuy isn’t some damsel in distress all the time. I mean, I’m not saying I don’t like helping her because I do, but I think her being independent is what made me like her even more.” Yongguk looked up from his phone screen. I inwardly smiled when I heard him say that and looked at him. “Plus I already wrote that down.” headed and I snorted at his cuteness. He noticed and looked over at me smiling.

“Alright you don’t have to be super dependent of Yongguk but just don’t hit the reporters when they get in your face okay!” Samchon demanded and I saluted him. I looked at my phone and decided to check out the news. I looked at the website and saw pictures of me and Yongguk hugging and holding hands. There was one where we were even kissing each other. I looked at what it said underneath and bit my lip.

Rookie group B.A.P’s leader Bang Yongguk spotted with what seems to be his girlfriend more importantly we can clearly see that the girl he is with is a foreigner. They were seen on the streets of Hongdae hand in hand smiling happily at each other. We spotted them when they entered a Ramen shop. After that they entered a jewelry shop and came out with couple rings. The two spent the rest of the happily together and spending a good time. It is sad to see that idols are hiding their relationships from the public though; we hope that after we have revealed their relationship they are able to come out by themselves.

I frowned and looked at the pictures and felt like my privacy was being invaded. I sighed and looked over at Yongguk who was still typing.

“You really have a lot to say don’t you?” I asked Yongguk who looked up when he heard me talk. He smiled and nodded.

“Of course, my love for you is endless.” He gave me his gummy smile and chuckled at his own cheesy words. I saw Samchon scrunch up his nose and groan. I smiled at them but then looked back down at the screen. Multiple articles of Yongguk and me were all over the internet. I started to feel queasy and decided to put my phone away. Suddenly I could feel myself get more nervous about Yongguk posting that we are indeed a couple on B.A.P’s fancafe had me a little worried. What if the fans didn’t like me at all? I rubbed my sweaty hands on my pants and looked up when I felt eyes on me. I saw that they were Yongguk’s eyes. He could tell that I was nervous but I let out a small smile. He scooted his seat closer to mine and held my hand. “Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay just trust in me.” he caressed my cheek and reassured me. I nodded and felt more secure with his touch. I heard someone clear their throat and I realized it was Samchon. We parted and sat back in our seats properly. We waited for Yongguk to finish so we could read what he said; when he finished he past his phone to me so I could read.

Annyeong this is B.A.P’s leader Bang Yongguk! I know I have caused many of you trouble today with my carelessness but I will say that what I am about to say is important. As all of you babys have seen, today I was with someone special today. Not only is she special though, she is something so much more than just special to me; she is a major part of my life. She is the person who taught me how to love and be loved, for a while before she came into my life I thought I was going to be by myself for the rest of my life. People were always asking when I was going to actually date and my answer was always never, until I met her. I know to many this may sound overrated or stupid but to me this means so much more. Because of this wonderful being I was able to not only learn how to love but also how to live again. When I met her I was completely different from how I am now. She showed that I could live differently than the way I was. Her independent and inspirational life is what taught me to change. The way she cared for me and others showed me her motherly side and even though she would show her anger towards me it didn’t stop my feeling for her, if anything it made them stronger. I fell in love with the way she was so humble and positive despite her earlier and to others she may seem like a broken piece that is no longer needed but to me she is the missing piece that I needed to complete my life. Today is our one year anniversary and I wanted to take her out on an actual date, I didn’t think about the consequences and instead only thought about us. I ask that you forgive us and that you except our relationship and give us positive vibes from now on. I truly ask for forgiveness from my beloved babys and ask that you support us in the future. Even though I have so much more to say, I’ll leave it at this.

                                                                ~Bang Yongguk

When I finished reading I looked up at him astonished. I could feel my eyes sting with tears but I stopped them and instead, I stood up and pulled him into an embrace. He didn’t hesitate to hug me back and hugged me tighter. I let go and faced a smiling Samchon. I gave back Yongguk his phone and before he pressed the post button he showed Samchon. We waited a couple of minutes in the office to see the feedback of the post. I could feel myself get nervous again and when Yongguk noticed he held my hand again. An hour passed and we saw multiple comments about the post. Most of them were positive and excepting but there were also those negative comments. When Yongguk noticed I was looking more at the negative ones than the positive ones he pulled the phone away and ruffled my hair.

“Don’t worry about those, there’s always going to be negative feedback in every situation, you’re strong enough to not listen to it so why listen to it now.” he encouraged me with a smile. I nodded and tried my best to ignore them.

“You two should be heading home, it’s getting late and the reporters are probably out on the prowl looking for the both of you.” Samchon smiled at us and went to pack his suitcase. I nodded and then stretched. “Marichuy, I’m proud of you. You’re a very strong girl, you always have been and you always will be.” he winked at me and I gave him a hug before we left.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OH SNAP!! THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEYRE DATING!!! *CUE DRAMATIC MUSIC* haha yeah but its not over yet people!!! BE PREPARED!!!!!! hahaha i hoped you guise liked it though!!! XD i had exams today so we got to leave school early so i was able to update!!! WOOOOHOOO!!! XD Is it bad thta I'm worried about you guise liking my update than the exams? ROFL okay I'm donE!!

*** you guise must be like intense BBC's and B2UTY's cus currently Zico and Kikwang are tied in my poll! XD hahaha keep voting!!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3