Love in Paradise

Happy Times

Woohyun's POV.
________________________

It was almost late in the afternoon when I woke up, to find that my head was resting on Sunggyu's shoulder the whole entire time I was asleep. I didn't mind it, although Sunggyu must have felt a little uncomfortable from the weight of my head on his shoulder. I noticed that he was still holding onto my hand. I felt so safe just by his touch.

"Oh, you're awake?" Sunggyu said, moving his head trying to understand what was happening.

"Yeah." 

"Did you get a good sleep?"

"Yes, but it was a little uncomfortable." My back aches from sleeping upright.

"Don't worry, you'll be sleeping in a bed soon." He smiled.

We'll be landing soon, I thought. Glad that i'll be able to sleep in a bed again. It's surprising how many hours have gone by if you sleep. I noticed that the others we're still dozed off, wandering around in their own dream. I ought to do the same, to make time fly. I once more rested my head onto Sunggyu's shoulders, and almost automatically, he puts his head on top of mines. I didn't mind, I mean, we're a couple now after all, so I guess it's okay.

I tried falling back to sleep, but I guess I just can't. So much things are going on inside my mind right now. For example, what if the public found out? If they media found out about it, they'll force us to stay away from each other. Surely Sunggyu knows this, but, i'm still a little worried. I just don't want anything bad to happen. 

After hours of trying to take a nap, I noticed that islands are suddenly appearing. While passing one, another appears in short time. Island after island. 

"We'll be landing and arriving in the island of Oahu in about 10 minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts as we start to descend. Thank you." A flight attendant said over the speaker.

"Wow hyung, we're almost there!" I said exitedly.

He smiles, "What do you want to do when we get there?"

"Well, first of all, we need to go to our hotel and drop off our bags. Then maybe we can do something after." I'm getting excited. I just want to get out of this plane already!

I actually want to go on a date with Sunggyu hyung. It'll be our first date ever, and we'll spend it in Hawaii!

Soon after, the plane started to descend more rapidly, and finally landed. We got out of the airport and took a taxi to our hotel that our CEO booked for us. I walked to the front desk with Sunggyu hyung, and an employee greeted us. She had her long brown hair up in a bun, with a flower on it. It must be Hawaii's national flower, since I see so many women wearing it. She was wearing this dress that bound her body, showing off her curves. 

"Aloha! Welcome to Ala Moana Hotel. How may I help you?" She was smiling, almost a little too exaggerated of a smile.

"Hello, um, my name is Kim Sunggyu and we're here to stay for only about a month, and we booked our rooms online."

"Hold on please." Still smiling.

It seemed like she was looking up Sunggyu's name and confirming it with the ID that Sunggyu gave her earlier. Then she grabbed our keys.

"You've booked three rooms right?" Handing over the keys to Sunggyu.

"Yes."

"Your room numbers are 318, 319, and 320. Enjoy your stay in paradise!"

"Thank you."

As we were walking over to the elevator, the others were arguing about who's roommates with who. When we arrived at our floor, it seems like they've already decided. Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and our manager hyung in 318, Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Hoya in 319, and the only room that's left is 320, which means it's me and Sunggyu's room. They've decided too quickly. Sunggyu gave out the room keys, and everyone went inside the rooms they've picked. As Sunggyu and I walked in our room, I can't help but notice the view we had from our room. Out the balcony, the ocean shines like silver under the sun, the waves crashing onto the white sand beach, the skies were blue like the waters of the ocean, blending in completely with one another, making it seem like it's just one big endless ocean with white specs of clouds, and the palm trees standing tall and towering over people. Such a magnificent view. 

I grabbed Sunggyu's hand, and we walked towards the balcony. I took my phone out of my pocket, and opened up the camera. Sunggyu noticed that I wanted to take a picture, so he went behind me, hugging me by the neck and putting his head on my shoulder. I snapped the picture and gave it a quick look. It was an amazing picture, how Sunggyu and I matched, and the scenery behind us making a really memorable background. 

We faced the scenery before us. Sunggyu's arms have shifted, moving down to my waist, still hugging me. What do I feel right now? The most amazing feeling ever. I felt like he could just hug me forever and never let go. We stared at the scenery for quite some time, until we decided to take a walk. Sunggyu and I changed into clothes that were comfortable for the beach, and out we went. Without notifying anyone where we were going, we just walked pass the hallway and onto the elevator. Heading out the hotel, we walked over to the beach. I let my feet sink in the white sand with every step. Sunggyu took my hand and held it firmly. We were walking along the shore, the waves crashing and the waters reaching our foot with every crash. 

"Hyung...."

"Yeah?"

"I didn't know you were so romantic...well, I didn't know you knew how to make hearts flutter."

"I might not look like it, but I'm actually the loving type of guy. And I do my research." He said, smiling at me. 

I managed to smile back and said, "You're an amazing person, hyung."

We continued to walk for a long distance, but we soon got tired. We sat and rested for a while under the palm trees, offering us shadows to sit under. I rested my head on Sunggyu's shoulder and watched as people and other couples pass by. The couples reminded me of Sunggyu and I, how we were walking like that earlier. Considering how we sat and watched the ocean for a long time, the sun was starting to set. 

"The sun is setting, should we head back now?" Putting his face close to mines, our lips almost touching. 

I nodded. I lifted my head up, and stood up with Sunggyu at the same time. We were watching the sun set on the horizon, casting a beautiful color of gold and different hues of orange in the sky. This.....has got to be the most romantic moment i've ever had in my life. Upon our return in the hotel, the sun has fully set, and the nightlife of Hawaii takes place. Bars and such start to get active. When we walked to our room, I noticed that the others were gone. They've probably gone to a bar or club to have some fun. 

"Woohyun, hurry and take a shower, we're going somewhere tonight." 

Another date?

"Hyung, are you taking me to dinner?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Why, will you not like it?" He said smirking.

"Actually hyung, I'll go anywhere with you. I'll make sure to enjoy our dinner and ourselves tonight." 

I was walking to the bathroom, but Sunggyu took my hand and said, "Hey, Woohyun. Love you." He said winking.

I smiled and returned the favor. I walked inside the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror, pinching my face a few times just to make sure I wasn't dreaming all of this. 

After taking a shower, Sunggyu did the same and changed into clothing you'd normally see at a formal dinner. So I ought to do the same. I took out a blazer and changed into black skinny jeans, making my whole outfit seem a little more complicated than it really is. 

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah, don't want to be late for this dinner." I said grinning.

We took a taxi to this fancy restaurant. Everyone was talking to their friends and family members while enjoying the served food. 

"Table for two please."

"Right this way sir."

We sat by the window, watching the darkened waves crash onto the now empty beaches. After ordering our food, we talked a little.

"Hyung, I enjoy being with you, a lot." 

"I need you by my side. Always."

"This is......a very lovely moment."

"Of course it is. I'm with you right now, eating dinner, in Hawaii, making it extra lovely."

"Thanks for everything."

"I thank you for giving me this moment."

Sunggyu then grabbed my hand for a moment before letting go. We put a glass of wine in front of us and cheered ever so lovingly, "For the two of us." 

As our night went on, so did our love for each other, growing and expanding with every moment we're facing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, okay, I gave myself feels while writing this tbh. 
And yes, Ala Moana Hotel is a real hotel. If you didn't know, there are 7 (or 8?) islands in Hawaii, and Oahu is one of them. Haha. Anyways, thanks for reading!! Love appreciated and please subscribe for notifications about updates :) I also accept friend requests.

-Love, NinjaHyun.