Dreams and Passions

Happy Times

I just wanted to say that i've been dying to write about YaDong....yup....WooGyu will return to its original story

after this uhhh........little intermission? xD

Anyway, enjoy this YaDong chapter <3
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dongwoo's POV.
_____________________

"Hoyaaaaaaaang.."
"Hoyaaaaa.....aing."
"Lee Howon.."

I kept repeating his name as I watch him sleep and wait until he wakes up. For now, I guess i'll go watch some shows on his tablet. When things are like this, netflix instantly becomes my bestfriend. I thought i'd better watch the latest Running Man episode I missed. Running Man is one of my favorite shows, just because I love seeing them fight for their name tags. I would love to be on Running Man, with Jonguk hyung :D. 

Time passed and Howon's been doing some weird movements, but he's still sound asleep. This Running Man episode is halfway done, and it's also almost 9 in the morning, should I wake him up, or should I wait? I wanna play with my Hoya!...oooopps...I meant I wanna play with Hoya. I'll wait for about 20 more minutes and if Hoya doesn't wait up, i'll spray some cold water on his face.

The other members must be having fun in their rooms, but I don't just want to march in their this early. The time is ticking down, slow at first, but speeds up as it lessen. 20, then 15, then 10.
10 minutes remaining. Hoya shows no movements whatsoever. Well, he won't mind if I lay beside him for a moment.

I took off my slippers, sat and laid down on the bed. I fixed myself so i'll be comfortable, but Hoya suddenly turned my way, and we were face to face. When he turned, our lips almost touched as we were very close to each other. Hoya slowly opens up his eyes and the first thing he sees is me. He abruptly stood up from the bed with a surprised expression.

"Ah, hyung, good morning." His face flushed in a rosey hue.

"Yeah um, good morning Hoya!"

Silence..

"I was tired so um, I laid down for a bit."

"Oh. Hey hyung, i'll go wash my face now."

Wow, well that was embarassing. I roll to the center of the bed with my face on the pillow and my legs and arms stretched wide. I started flailing around as the memory is still fresh in my mind.

"Hyung, want go to the cafe?"

"Oh sure. Let's go then?"

"Sure."

I stood up from the bed and grabbed a new pair of shirt from my suit case and changed. I didn't really need to change the jeans i'm in, since I took a shower this morning.
After changing, I walked up to Hoya and grabbed his hand.

"Shall we go then?" I said smiling.

Hoya nodded his head and followed along.

As we went outside of the hotel, it's hard to believe that some of our fans are up this early to see us. I just hope they're not one of those sasaeng fans.

Hoya and I were walking to the cafe and can't help to notice how specially sunny it is today. The sun's already beating down on us, and it's just about 9:30 in the morning. I'm afraid of getting sunburned so we hurried a bit. Some of the fans were following us, but I don't really mind. I mean, we could maybe make friends with the fans or something and maybe spend time with them for just a little while at the cafe.

Just when we were about to enter the cafe, a fan shouted out "YaDong Couple!!!! Fighting!"
When I heard the fan shouting for us, my face flushed in a hue of red. I can feel Hoya's arm on my back forcing me to go in, but I stopped him for a moment and waved at the fan, thanking them.
Hoya then pushed me inside.

"Hi, what can I get for you?"

Hoya ordered first, "Can I get a venti Hazelnut Macchiato please?"

"Of course! Your name please?"

"Hoya."

"Hello!" I jumped in.

"Can I have an Iced Caffe Mocha, with lots of foam? Oh um, my name is Dongwoo!"

"Will do. Your total is $7.85"

Hoya got his money out before I did. He offered to pay for everything, but tells me I have to get him something later on.

"Thanks."

While we were waiting, I noticed that the waiter kept looking at us. Staring as if she knows us. Maybe she's a fan too.
She walked back to us again and started a little conversation.

"Excuse me, but, aren't both of you in Infinite? My little sister is a fan."

"Oh yes we are, and thank you."

"That's pretty cool. Mind if I ask for your autograph?"

"We don't mind." Hoya said.

The waiter gave us a pen and we happily signed the paper she brought along with her. We both also wrote a short letter for her little sister, telling her to keep listening and supporting us.
Hawaii has so much Inspirits! I feel the love in paradise!

"Thank you. My name is Alice by the way. I'd love to stay and talk but I have to return to work. Nice to meet you!"
And just like that, she said goodbye and returned to work.

When our drinks arrived, I thought Alice would give it to us, but a different waiter arrived. The waiter thanked us for coming, and we left to go back to the hotel.

Hoya hasn't spoken about the "YaDong Couple" thing ever since that fan. Does he not support YaDong? I clearly do, as I force him to do fan service with me at music shows. I mean, if he doesn't like the Dongwoo and Hoya pairing, he could tell me and i'll lessen the fan service a bit. I just do it for the fans, to make them happy.

After about 10 minutes of walking, we returned back to our hotel room. Hoya and I sat adjacent to each other, no words being said, and nothing but glances.

I took a sip of my drink and attempted to talk to Hoya.

"Hey H-"

Hoya grabbed my face with both of his hands, "You have foam on your lips, hyung."
And Hoya abruptly kissed me.

I can tell this is not on impulse, but it was his decision to do so. How could I not notice the foam on my lips? Ugh stupid me.

He continued kissing me, not wanting to stop. I can taste the caffeine from the drink he's having. Just how strong is that macchiato? Hoya doesn't usually act like this in front of me, but why now? Why couldn't you do this to me a long time ago? Only now do you realize that I love you?

Even if I wanted to him to stop kissing me for a moment, I just can't. His kiss that I longed for is finally happening.

He paused for a brief moment. "Hyung, i'm sorry I couldn't do this a long time ago. I liked you too back then, but I couldn't show it. Scared that you might reject the feelings I have for you. But now, I have the courage to finally do it, not with words, but with actions."

Those words, they made my heart feel full. He's the reason why my heart beats. After those words, he continued on kissing me, gently.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well guise, I finally got my YaDong couple feel out of me xD Thanks for hanging on :) Please subscribe for notification on updates! Thanks so much guise C:

-NinjaHyun