"And this I swear..."

Happy Times

Woohyun's POV.
________________________

"Korean Air flight to Hawaii is now boarding."

A huge crowd of people stood up upon hearing the announcement. We were the first ones to board the plane since our seats are in first class, along with a few others who can afford it. Luckily, I'm sitting by Sunggyu hyung. I've always wanted to ask him something, but i've never gotten the chance too, so this might be the perfect time. I'll wait a little later on. Seating beside us, is Hoya and Dongwoo, who seemed to be engrossed by the looks of the stewardesses. That's normal for them to just stare at beautiful women. Behind us are the other members, Sungjong and Myungsoo, Sungyeol and our manager hyung.

More and more people were boarding the plane, which wasn't surprising at all, as the plane was huge itself. It even has a little second floor for passengers as well.

When the plane was filled, and every passenger sitting comfortably in their seats, the plane finally started moving to it's designated area to leave, then finally it took off. Not even minutes have passed and we were in the skies. The city of Seoul looked beautiful from above. The cars on the roads, the buildings, and everything else seemed like it's a little planet below us and we're just passing by it, never to see it again. The mountains in the horizon suddenly became small, and the mountains turned into the ocean as we passed the lands of Korea. We were now headed to Hawaii. 

After we reached a certain altitude, and the plane wasn't shaking from all the wind outside, the seat belts lights were turned off and we we had the freedom to walk. I was curious of what the others were doing at the moment, so I looked around my sight only to find that Hoya and Dongwoo were sleeping, Sungjong was reading and Myungsoo was listening to music, and Sungyeol and our manager hyung was having a conversation of their own. It was only Sunggyu hyung and I who were fully aware of what's happening in our surroundings right now. I guess it's time now.

"Hey, hyung. What do you think?" 

"Think of what?" His face hinted he was curious.

"Think of me...well, what do you like about me?" I felt my face slowly burning up, I knew I was turning red.

"Well first of all, I love how you're always in a good mood, always happy. I love how nice and caring you are to our members, specially me." He has more to say, I know he does, but he's not letting it out of him.

"Oh." I looked down at legs, just staring down, not knowing what to say. 

Sunggyu hyung abruptly grabbed my hand.

"What I said wasn't complete." His eyes glistening.

"Wha-" He placed his finger on my lips, telling me to be quiet without him saying a word.

"What I meant was, it's not just that I love how you're always happy or caring. What I was trying to say was..... that I love everything about you. You're....in other words......perfect."

I was stunned. I didn't know what to do.

"The moment you said you liked me, I got myself in deep thoughts every night about you. I was thinking of you. I was thinking of ways on how should I say I liked you back. But this moment came along, and, I'll take this chance to finally tell you."

My heart was beating furiously. So loud I thought he or anyone could hear it at any distance.

"I like you, Woohyun. No, actually, I think I love you." His words finally came out.

"Hyung..."

He took his bag that was right by his feet, and grabbed a little box out of his bag. Could it be what I think it is? He opened the box, containing a necklace inside it. Yes, it was indeed the necklace i've always wanted, from the very first time I saw it. He took out the necklace from it's box and placed it on my neck. I grabbed the charm, holding it in between my two fingers.

"It looks beautiful on you."

"Thank you, hyung. But, how did you know?"

"You...always said how you've wanted this necklace, so I got it for you."

"I...can't explain what exactly i'm feeling right now."

I gave him a hug in our seat. It wasn't the best hug, but it means a lot. That hug contained all my feelings for him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu's POV.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally got myself to say it. 

Thank god he asked that question, or else I wouldn't have been able to confess at all. I was relieved, my chest felt lighter from the confession.

It was finally lunch. They we're serving us curry, salad, fruits, and a choice of drink. The others we're so hungry that they just ate and ate and didn't care about anything at that moment. Woohyun and I we're eating in peace, like a normal couple (yeah, we're a couple now). I scooped up curry and rice using the spoon, and fed him. He took my offer and repaid me back by doing the same. Everything felt normal now. Before, we'd just feed each other as friends, but now, it's a different story. 

I noticed that he had a little bit of the curry sauce on the side of his lips. I took the napkin, and wiped it away for him. He was blushing, it felt like he was taken back from the sudden action I made. 
All he could do was look surprised, smile, and say thanks. 

After a while, Woohyun felt sleepy after eating. So I positioned his head onto my shoulder, held his hand, and with my other, I his hair until he finally fell asleep. I'm loving every moment that's happening right now.

I will not ever regret what I did today. This, is an unforgettable memory. From this day onwards, I have the sense of taking care of him a lot more than usual. He was mine, and I was his. Starting today, we'll unfold new memories and stories that can be told. And this I swear, I won't ever hurt Woohyun.
____________________________________

I hope you guys loved chapter 8 as much as I loved writing it :)