The Forgotten Ramyun

Happy Times

Sunggyu's POV.
____________________

At the end of the day, I realized we've completely done our schedule and all of our promotions have been completed as well. Was this finally our chance to take a rest and take that vacation? Shall I ask the CEO for this chance now? I really do want to go. Specially with Woohyun. He's been talking about it non stop ever since. On the ride home to our dorm, I checked my phone and surfed the web to find fun things to do in Hawaii. There were a lot of things, lots of things to do, I can't seem to choose, that's alright though, i'll just let the kids choose on what they want to do. Even if I'm the master of the house, I must still listen to what they have to say, most of the time I agree to them anyway. When we reached our dorm, Woohyun and Sungyeol won't shut up!

"Sungyeol-ah!!! Just be quiet for a moment will you?!" 

"No hyung! I want to know when we're going to Hawaii!" Sungyeol said yelling.

"Sunggyu hyung, I'll come ask the CEO with you." Woohyun said quietly, I can't help to notice he's still talking a lot.

"Geez! We're going soon if the CEO says yes! And Woohyun, yeah you should come with me, even if our CEO is a loof, he's still pretty tough." 

"Hyung ask now!" Sungyeol interrupted.

"Fine! Just to make you be quiet. Gosh, let's go Woohyun." 

Sungyeol is such a trouble maker! Whatever, anyway, Woohyun and I asked our manager hyung to drive us to our main building to meet with our CEO. It was finally our time to ask. Our main building is farther away than our practice building, so it would usually take 10 minutes by car to reach our main building. Since time flies by really quickly, we were there. My phone vibrated, and saw I recieved a message. It was from Sungyeol. The message read "Hyung! When you're done, can you get me ramyun?! Thanks!"
We went inside the building anyway, not replying to Sungyeol. We rode the elevator all the way to the 5th floor, and saw that there were auditionees who've passed their final audition and is in the process of signing the contract to become a trainee. We walked passed them and noticed that they were staring at us. They shouldn't do that, cause we'll be friends with them! As we walked inside our CEO's office, he was stunned to see us in there. We sat near the chair by his desk.

"Hello Lee JungYeop-nim!" Woohyun and I both said simultaneously.

"Hello. What have you come here for?" He said smiling to us brightly.

"Um. Since we've finished all of our mandatory schedule and promotions for our new song. Will it be okay for us to take a vacation? Let's say, for about a month?" I gulped, I was nervous of what he'll say.

"And why is that? Are there any reasons of why you'd want a vacation?" Still smiling.

"I mean, if it's not possible then-" I was interrupted.

"What hyung is trying to say is that, we haven't gotten a proper vacation before, and this might be an opportunity. We're tired, not able to rest well, so we thought a vacation would be a good idea. Also, the others have said that this would be a nice chance to spend time together, since we've sometimes been separated away from each other because of our conflicting schedules." Woohyun said.

What Woohyun said was right, so I couldn't argue back, I just sat back and watched our CEO stare right back at us, deciding whether he should give us that vacation we want. Silence crept upon us, but the CEO broke the silence.

"Yes, a vacation would be nice, and all the things you've said, I agree with all that. I will allow you to have a vacation. Wherever you want, may it be France or America, anywhere!" 

"Really?! Thank you so much!" It was one of those moments again where Woohyun and I said the same thing simultaneously.

"Yes. I will allow you. I'll help you with your flight expenses as well, so just worry about the money you'll use for shopping."

"Lee JungYeop-nim, would it be alright if we go to Hawaii in about 3 days?"

"Sure! I'll call you when your tickets are available. Don't you worry!"

"Thank you so much!" I stood up and bowed down.

"Thank you so much hyungnim!" Woohyun said, bowing down as well.

"We'll get going now!" 

As fast as we got here, we left. We left with big smiles on our faces. We couldn't help but talk about all the things we'll do in Hawaii. As soon as we were outside of the building, Woohyun was jumping up up and down, grabbed my hand, and jumped some more. He's really happy about going! Our manager noticed this too, as he was watching us from the van. 

"Hyung, let's go home quickly and tell the others!" 

We went inside our van to go home. As we were going through the road, the topic still hasn't changed, we were still talking about Hawaii and what we'll do and see there. To be honest, I want to make a day where it's just Woohyun and I, together. It would be a really unforgettable moment. A moment and memory that i'll cherish as long as we're together, forever. Time sure does fly out the window when you have company, we reached our dorm and we came running out of the van yelling thanks to our manager hyung as we were heading towards the door. We flung the door open and comes Woohyun telling everyone the good news.

"Guys! We can go to Hawaii!"

"Seriously?!" Hoya said in shock.

"Yeah! The CEO approved of our vacation."

"That's great news!" Sungjong butted in.

"Hey, guys, we're leaving in 3 days, so pack up!" I interrupted.

"Oh right! Yeah we're leaving in 3 days, the CEO is covering our flight expenses. How nice of him!"

Woohyun-ah...that's what I just said. -_-" Woohyun can never pay attention when he's all fidgety.

"Just pack up as soon possible guys. Save money too!" I told them once more.

I went inside our bedroom, got a paper and pen, and started writing down a list of things I can do with Woohyun with just the two of us. I heard Woohyun yelling outside. Boy he sure is loud.

"I still can't believe we're going to Hawaii! Finally! We can meet the fans and eat out with them and take pictures and and and and....yeah. But guys we should hang out everyday and eat really good food and swim in the beaches!" 

Woohyun can't wait. I took a peek outside of our room to find everyone staring at Woohyun as if he was crazy for being too loud and very fidgety. 
Wow, what a day to end our promotions. We've earned this! So we better have the time of our lives! Get ready for your hearts to be taken away by us Hawaii! (Gosh, where have I learned such phrase? Of course, from Woohyun.)

"...........wait Sunggyu hyung where's my ramyun?!" Sungyeol said as he was walking towards me showing his proof that he asked me for ramyun when we're done.
___________________________________________________________________

So it seems like their CEO is lettign them go :D Yay for Infinite!!! Thanks for reading guys (: I really appreciate all the love given and make sure to subscribe for updates :) WILL SUNGYEOL EVER GET HIS RAMYUN?!