Summer

Happy Times

"Yah. Woohyun-ah. Don't you think we and the kids should take a vacation?"

Woohyun didn't respond, so I thought he was busy. I went inside our room to find him spacing out and dazed by the heat. It's currently summer, the heat was really unbearable at the moment. I tried to ask Woohyun once more.

"Yah, did you hear me or not? I asked you a question." I hit him on the leg.

"Oh. What? Sorry." His voice was slurring a bit, a hint that he was still dazed.

"I asked if we should take a vacation for a while." I said as I gaze at him for not listening.

"Hyung! A vacation would be really nice! We should ask the CEO if we can go to Hawaii!" Oh, so now he's listening.

He suddenly jumped up from the bed he was laying on earlier, grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me, as if he just discovered something unbelievable. Hawaii actually sounds nice. The white sand beaches, waves crashing upon the white sand shores, the sunlight making the blue ocean waters glisten like glitter. We could use some free time just for ourselves, so I thought why not. The only problem was, asking the CEO for permission if we can get a vacation. We'll need a pretty good excuse for us to earn that vacation.
Woohyun then let go of me, scratching his head, as if he's thinking. Then at last, he spoke. "Hyung! Let's ask the other members if they want to go to Hawaii! I'm sure they'll say yes, but, they'll probably ask what we'll do there. Anyways though. We really should! I want to meet our fans from Hawaii hyung. Please..~~"
Here we go again, with his aegyo, expecting me to give in. 

"We need to ask the CEO, so, it's not finalized yet. Even if he says yes, We don't have a place to stay in." I looked elsewhere, trying to avoid his aegyo as much as possible. I noticed he pouted a bit. Was it because I was ignoring his aegyo? I won't give in to his aegyo this time.

"Hyung, when they come home, i'll ask them! Don't you worry! They'll say yes! We'll all work together to ask the CEO if we can have a vacation. And Sunggyu hyung, I know you want to meet the fans too, that's why you asked if we should have a vacation." 
___________________________________________________________________________

The others have finally come home. Hoping that Woohyun wouldn't blabber about the vacation plan i've introduced earlier this day. Knowing it's Woohyun, though, he doesn't forget anything. Sungjong said something to me, but I couldn't hear what he actually said since I was playing games on my tablet for about 20 minutes now.
"What?"

"Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung texted me earlier today that we're gonna have a vacation in Hawaii, and he also told me to tell the others about it."

"Sungjong-ah, it's not for sure yet. We're not even done with all of our schedules for this month, so we can't finalize it with our CEO yet. And plus, we have about 2 extra weeks promoting our song." I didn't even bothing looking at him while I said that. I was too immersed with this game i'm playing. It's a kids game, but it was still enjoyable to play.

"But hyung, it'll be really enjoyable." Sungjong said as he was trying to act all nice to me. I didn't notice this until he started tidying up my books on my desk.

"Yah, don't touch that! It's night, hurry and clean up. You need to sleep early tonight, you have a really busy schedule tomorrow. And about the vacation, i'll tell the manager hyung first. We need their supervision if we go. Without them, we don't know what'll happen to us if we go to Hawaii by ourselves. So it's not only the CEO's permission we need to earn, but the manager hyung's permission too. I'll let you know next week if they said yes or not."

"Alright! Thanks hyung! Goodnight!" Sungjong was such a bubbly person. His tone of voice is always happy.

"Sleep tight."

As everyone was sleeping, I was on my tablet still playing games. Soon after though, my eyes grew tired. I put away the tablet quietly, careful not to wake Woohyun who was sleeping beside me. I noticed that Woohyun was sleeping with a blanket on. Why use a blanket when it's so hot? I took off his blanket, and turned the AC on. I walked over to our bed, carefully laying down, trying my hardest not to touch him or move too much, or he'll wake up and i'd have to pat him back to sleep. I settled my head on my pillow, closed my eyes, and let the cold air of the AC fill the room as I was falling in a peaceful slumber.