The Call

Happy Times

Sunggyu's POV.
_________________________

I was awoken, by something, I'm not sure what. But after a while, it was clear enough that I can hear it. It was my phone, ringing, blasting She's Back, I was getting a call. I stood up, frantically trying to find it. Waking up this early to get a call, wasn't all fair since we have lots of things to do today. The ringtone, was getting muffled all of a sudden, sounding like it was buried under the pillows. Woohyun seemed like he found my phone, passing it to me. I pressed the lock button on the side, and the screen shone blindingly on my face. Making it not able to see for a couple of seconds, but it slowly turns clearer and easier to see. It was a call from our CEO. Why would he call at 7 in the morning? Then I remembered......today's the day he'll give us the things we need for the flight. Upon remembering, I instantly answered.

"Good morning, sunbae."

"Ah yes good morning Sunggyu. I have all the things you need, the passports and tickets. You can pick it up any time you want today."

"Thank you. I'll come pick it up, let's say, later on this afternoon?"

"Yes, that'll be fine."

"Thank you. I'll hang up now."

Then nothing, the line went dead as soon we both hung up. Wow! Such a great news to start my day with! I can't wait to tell the other members (or not atleast after I get it). Today, the others need to finish up their packing, and organize their luggages in a manner where they can find things easily without having to go through all the hassle of taking things out. I better wake them up soon and tell them do their jobs. While I get our tickets and necessities, maybe i'll buy a little something for Woohyun too. I need to confess to him soon.....I need too, I can't wait him wait any longer for my confession, I know he's been waiting for it ever since that day he sprained his ankle, I must do it tomorrow. 

I soon woke up the others, telling them to eat breakfast first before finishing up their packing. 

Hoya walked towards the kitchen, opening the fridge, and grabbing the left over sushi we had last night, heating it up, and started munching on it. "Wow hyung, you actually made the CEO say yes."

"Woohyun did most of the work, so you need to thank him too." I said smiling.

"But hyung, did the CEO say something about 'getting more recognition first before the vacation'?"

"No, he didn't. But I guess we did what he wanted this time to get this vacation. Well worth it." 

"You're right. Hyung, you better start eating break fast before I finish all this."

I walked over to Hoya and started eating the sushi with him. 
After eating, I walked over to our bedroom, to find Woohyun cleaning up his luggage. He always listens, and that's one thing I loved about him. Everytime I tell him to do something, he'll do it, without all the complains and back talk. I walked over to him, patting his head and gave him a compliment. Smiling in return.
After all the preparations i've made, I grabbed a towel and a set of clothes. I went to the bathroom, disrobed myself, and stepped in the bath tub. I the shower, letting the water run down my body until i'm fully soaked. I lathered myself in soap, and wrapped my head in bubble and foam from the shampoo I used. I let the water cleanse me, and I watched as the suds and shampoo run down my body and into the drain. Putting my hair behind me, I stepped out of the tub, and dried myself with the towel. Changing on to my set of clothes and walked out of the bathroom, to find everyone doing what they were told.

"Guys, i'll get going now, you better be done with your luggage before I get home." 

Walking outside of our dorm, I didn't bother to ask our manager hyung to drive me to our main building today, he needs some rest too, so I just decided to take a taxi today. 

Upon arriving at the main building, I rushed to go in and running towards the elevator, waiting for it to take me to the CEO's floor. Running to our CEO's office, he was surprised to see this early in the morning, I guess he really was expecting me to come some time this afternoon. 

"Sunggyu! I thought you were coming to my office this afternoon?" Standing up, and opening his arms, as if welcoming me.

"Ah, yes, but I guess i'm just too excited that i've come much earlier."

"I understand. Here are your passports and tickets". Opening up the drawers from his desk, getting out the passports and such, and passing them on to me.
 

"The tickets are pretty self explanatory right? The ticket tells you what gate to go to, the seat, and the time of your flight. I trust that everything else you need are with you."

"Yes. Thank you. I'm sorry but I have to leave now, I have something I need to do today."

"You may take your leave then. Have a nice day."

I tried to contain my joy and excitement, but I failed to do so. As I was walking through the hallways of our building, towards the elevator, I was jumping up and down and skipped merrily. I got some stares from the employees of our agency, but that's okay, I didn't really care at the moment, all I cared about was finally getting a vacation. After getting out of our building, I got another taxi to take to the mall. I can finally take my time with this, to find the perfect gift for Woohyun. I gladly paid for the ride, said my thanks, and went ahead to enter the mall. I tried finding things that Woohyun wanted, but nothing seemed to quite match. After about an hour of searching, I happen to stumble upon a jewelry store. A memory started playing in my head, Woohyun always loved going to this store, and I remember him saying how he really wanted this one necklace. A necklace with a silver chain, and a gold pendant with diamonds encrusted on it. I walked in with the employees greeting me.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" Smiling.

"Um, can I see that necklace?" I said, pointing to the necklace Woohyun wanted.

The employee gladly took the necklace and showed it to me. How beautiful it looked, even more beautiful if Woohyun wore it. 

"Is this for a girlfriend?" Still smiling.

"Well, um, no. But I guess it could be. It's for someone very special."

"It's a lovely choice of gift, i'm sure your special someone will love it." 

"Thanks." I said, finally smiling back. 

"Would you like to make the purchase?"

"Yes, thank you. And put the necklace in it's box too, please."

The employee got the necklace's box. The box itself looked very fine, as it was lined with luxorious velvet that was soft to the touch. The necklace was worth a fortune, but worth the pay just for Woohyun.
________________________________________________

And another tragedy happened......I forgot to save the chapter before exiting the page (second time that it has happened already), and all was lost. I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good enough TT_TT I tried my hardest to remember every single things I wrote about.

I'll make this up, don't worry :D 
I'll revise it one day.

Thanks for reading (: and continue giving love and make sure to subscribe to get notifications about updates. Thank you very much <3

                                      -Love,
                                                 NinjaHyun<3