Grease: Activated! [Part 1]

Happy Times

(This chapter contains to Woogyu [sadly].......the other Infinite members need some love and attention too (= I love you all!)

Woohyun's POV.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dongwoo hyung, why don't we go do something today? With Hoya too."

It was yet another beautiful day. A day full of sunshine and fan filled streets. Wow. I have this urge to interact with them. Well, as always...

"Come on please! Sunggyu hyung has been sleeping all day today, he's been tired since last night." From the date! Don't think wrong, you silly Inspirit...

Hoya chimned in, "I guess we can. I mean, we can just leave a note on the door saying we went somewhere."

"See, even Hoya agrees."

"Well, we'll go to the beach then!"

Ooh! The beach! Time to meet some fans.....half . Hheuheuuuu.

Dongwoo sprung up from the couch and rushed inside his room to get changed. Hoya followed along. I went in to my room, which I shared with Sunggyu, to get changed as well. I changed my jeans into board shorts, and my shirt into a tank top. Revealing my somewhat muscular arms. I took a paper and pen, and left a message for Sunggyu that was placed on the desk near the bed. The message read, "Hyung~ Dongwoo, Hoya, and I went to go swimming~ Just call me when you wake up/miss me~ We'll get back later...."

Wow, I didn't even realize that my writing contains grease as well. Oh well!

When the three of us got done preparing, we threw towels on our shoulders, and headed for the beach. The sun made everything glow. From the bright beach chairs to colorful umbrellas, everything glowed under the sun. The first thing I noticed were the fans waiting by the sandy shore for us to come out, and my immediate action was to make hearts and wave to them. Hoya and Dongwoo just waved and smiled, and were a little embarassed by my grease. One fan came up to me, asking me for a picture, so I took her phone and gladly put my arm around her shoulder, and took the selca. She hugged and thanked me, and to my surprise, she kissed my cheek before she ran off to her group.

When Hoya and Dongwoo saw what happened, they just stared at me and shook their head in embarassment. Hoya and Dongwoo had fans of their own too, but their fans weren't as wild and crazy as mines.

After all the fans we've encountered, we strolled along the shore to find a vacant cabana we can hang out in. There was one last empty cabana, and we took the chance to "own" it for the day. We put our towels and belongings on the little table that was provided and we hurriedly took off our tank tops, put on sunscreen and raced to see who reaches the water first. Hoya was first (obviously) because he's the most athletic out of all of us. Hoya's athletic body looked great wet, honestly.

We dove in the shallow area of the water to get our body fully soaked, and swam into the deeper areas. We noticed that there were corals right below us. The corals looked amazing, with little schools of fishes swimming about and playing with one another.

"Hey, Hoya, wanna play a game?"

"I guess."

"Let's see who can hold their breath the longest, the loser buys snack!" I'm a little worried about this game. I may be the main vocal, but I have terrible lungs when it comes to water.

"I want to join too!" Dongwoo said happily.
____________________________________________________________________________

I'm ending part 1 here today, i'm sorry if it's such a sudden cut >~<"