Grease: Activated! [Part 2]

Happy Times

Dongwoo's POV.
_____________

"Okay, okay, at the count of three, take a deep breath and submerge yourself underwater.", said Woohyun.

Wow, okay, um, this is kind of nerve wrecking. What if I lose? I don't have any pocket money I can use to buy them snacks. What a poo. Oh well, I guess I gotta try my hardest.

"Ready?"

Everyone shook their head yes, then Woohyun started counting down.

"One.... two....." he paused. Then all of a sudden, he yells, "Three!"

At the sound of three, we all took a deep breath, closed our eyes, and submerged ourselves underwater. Time slowed down as if the Earth's rotation was slowing down as well. Ten seconds passed by. Then twenty. Hoya and I rose up at the same time, making us the losers and our consiquence, shouting right at us in front of our faces. The time sped up, fourty seconds passed by, and Woohyun still hasn't resurfaced. Then a minute struck. I was getting a little bit worried.

"Yah! Woohyun-ah!" Hoya yelled, and pushed Woohyun.

Woohyun was slowly drifting away by the force of the waves, but I managed to grab his hand, preventing him to go any further.

Then out of the blue, Woohyun suddenly rose up quickly with a smile on his face.

He laughed, "You should've seen your faces!"

"This isn't anything to laugh about Woohyun! I was worried and about to call Sunggyu hyung." My heart was pounding from the surprise he pulled. Yet again, i'm reminded that he's our lead vocal, that's some lung he has.

"Don't ever do that again Woohyun!" Hoya said as he lightly punched Woohyun's arm.

I can tell that Woohyun is sorry for what he did. Everytime he feels sorry, he makes that pouting face, waits a little, and does aegyo. That's his way of saying sorry, that's kind of like his charm...in his own way...he's special.
I motioned everyone to get out of the water so we can change and hurry over to the nearby market for our snacks. While we were walking up the sand, Woohyun grabbed my shoulder.

"Hyung, don't tell any of this to Sunggyu okay?"

"Oh...um...okay, I guess."

I stopped there for a brief moment, thinking about a reason why he didn't want me to tell Sunggyu hyung about this prank. Then a sudden pop of memory came to mind. They're dating.....and Woohyun doesn't want to get scolded by Sunggyu, how "he could have drowned" by doing such things.
Hoya and Woohyun already reached the cabana, took their towels and dried themselves. Hoya took my towel and tried to throw it at me, but it sadly landed on the sand.

I grabbed the fallen towel, dust off the sand, and dried myself as well.

We walked over to the nearby foodland and agreed that Hoya will buy all the snacks, and I'd pay him half of what he paid for. While we were at foodland, there were some fans that noticed us, and thank goodness we brought an extra pair of shirt, or else we'd be half . They asked for our autographs and pictures which we gladly gave, but I seem to notice that the fans demand Woohyun to do aegyo for them....horrible. How could they like such aegyo?!

When we returned to our hotel room, the others came in and literally took all of our snacks for themselves, kinda sad, but Sunggyu hyung told them to return it to us immediately or else they'd have their phones confiscated when we come back from our little vacation. Why don't they just buy their own? They're such meanies.

Anyway, nothing really happened. It's just, sort of like, a hang out day, I guess.
_______________________________________________________________

Sunggyu's POV.
__________________

I sure would have loved seeing Woohyun half . Damn. Maybe next time. I don't know, maybe i'll go shopping with Woohyun tomorrow and have lunch at Cheesecake Factory or something. Woohyun will surely love the "activities" we'll do tomorrow (hopefully). Leader's just gotta have some fun once in a while too, you know?

It's night, but why do I still hear girl group songs in Sungjong's room? Sigh, he must dancing again. Oh well, our Sungjong is prettier than most girl groups! We're proud to have our own diva.

There is absolutely nothing to do tonight. My Woohyun is fast asleep, and I don't want to wake him up just to keep me occupied. It's one of those nights again, where I must read fan fics which the fans write. I clearly don't understand what any of them are about, but I must say, I love the WooGyu fan fics, they're my favorite. I remember the first time reading about Dongwoo and Hoya, or the so called YaDong couple. They all went a different route (by "different route", I meant they do things.....in bed.....not the best, but I guess it's okay.) Just from the thought of YaDong couple fan fics make me shiver.
________________________________________________________________

Wow okay I guess i'm back from that "hiatus"! Thanks for waiting all this while, like seriously. School has consumed me up so much I haven't had time to read fan fics and write. I'm sorry! But do not worry, the Ninja is back! :D Thanks for all the love :)

-NinjaHyun