Through Twists and Turns

Happy Times

Woohyun's POV.

________________________________________

I wasn't the type of person who'd wake up early for a day off. Actually, I wasn't the type of person who'd wake up first. It was our day off today, and i'm hoping something exciting happens. I walk over to the mirror, checking myself. My hair was really messy, and my face looks worned out. I combed my hair, washed my face, and when I returned back to our bedroom, Sunggyu hyung was starting to wake up. He's staggering just trying to get on his feet, and walked out of room. He was waking up the other members who were in deep sleep. Why is he waking them up?! Are we going somewhere today?! If we are, I hope it's the theme park! Us, Infinite, haven't gone to one in such a long time! So i'd love to go visit one again! The reason to go? I want to hear people screaming in terror from the scary rides the theme park has to offer! I also want to go play games and eat cotton candy and just have so much fun! Also, it's probably my chance to tell hyung I like him.

"Hyung, it's 7 o'clock in the morning. Why did you wake us up? Don't you know it's our day off today? Let's go back to sleep." Myungsoo was grumbling.

"Yeah hyung, let's just go back to sleep." Hoya said after he yawned.

"Yah, enough complaints, just get ready. We're going somewhere."

Did I hear him correctly? Or was I just dreaming? Did Sunggyu hyung really say "We're going somewhere."? I hope it's somewhere fun and enjoyable. I'd really love to go to a theme park though! 

And so I chimed in, "Hyung! We should go to the theme park today! Come on. Please~~.... We haven't gone to a theme park in such a long time."

They all just stared at me, as if I said something bad. I knew they all wanted to go though, since it's been quite some time we spent some quality time together. We all used to go to theme parks when were trainees. Having the time of our lives. Everything changed though when we debuted. Then it was that moment that we stopped going to theme parks because the media and our busy schedules took over our lives.

"Hey, a theme park actually doesn't sound bad. We need to spend some time together guys, like when we were trainees. We need to go have some fun. So who wants to go?!" Sunggyu hyung actually agreed with me.

Sunggyu walked over to the others and started patting their backs, encouraging them to go. In no time though, they all agreed .

Hoya decided to take a shower first and get ready. Since it's Hoya, I know that he's gonna be really quick, since he usually doesn't like it when he takes too long getting ready, he doesn't like making people wait. As I was waiting for my turn to use the shower, I decided to just eat for now. I took out a bowl and poured myself cereal and milk. Since it was going to be a long day today, I ate a banana and an apple too, worried that I might get hungry. After about 20 or so minutes, Hoya was done. I told you he was fast! He sat down in the living room all by himself. I noticed that he hasn't ate yet, so I offered him some food. 

"Hoya, come eat. You need to eat to gain strength! Here have an apple too" 

Hoya then got up, took out a bowl and poured cereal and milk. Glady taking the apple I offered too. 

"Thanks." Hoya smiled. 

I then went ahead and walked over to our room to get my towel, getting ready to take a shower. I noticed Sunggyu was sitting on the edge of the bed, he was looking at our photo album. The photo album we had when we were trainees. I stood there for a moment, just looking at him. He seemed to be at deep thought. I was thinking of things I could say, but nothing appeared on my mind. It was then at that moment, my legs moved on impulse, walking towards him. Grabbing his shoulders, he looked up at me, wiping the tears that were forming on his eyes, and looked up at me. No, don't, don't cry in front of me, just, don't. I can't stand seeing hyung like this.

"Hyung are you okay?" 

"Oh. Uh, yeah. I'm fine." His eyes were glistening.

"I just remember those days, where all of us go to theme parks all the time, and just have the time of our lives."

"Hyung, it's okay, we can reminisce those days again. Today. We'll experience those moments again." I tried to ligthen up the mood a bit.

"You know, hyung, if you go out like that in public, you'll cause great attention and people will start taking pictures." 

Sunggyu smiled and said, "Yah. Just worry about yourself and hurry up." I smiled at back at him.

I consider myself to be fast like Hoya, but I guess I usually take my time. It took me about 30 minutes just to get ready. Which was my fastest time. Everyone else was done getting ready, except for Sungjong. Sungjong, takes a lot of time getting ready. Geez, he's like woman, such a perfectionist. He cares about how his cosmetics look, he always styles his hair in an elegant way, and chooses clothes to wear that matches his hair. Since he was gonna take a pretty long time, I went back inside our room, too see Sunggyu laying down on the bed playing with this tablet. I saw that he was playing a childs game. You know, I wonder why he liked such games. It must still be pretty fun since he's enjoying it. I decided to bother him, so I ran and jumped on the bed, almost making his tablet bounce and fall to the ground. I started hitting his stomach lightly.

"Hyung! Let's play for now! It's Sungjong who's getting ready now, so we have a bit of time playing around!" I continued to hit his stomach.

"Stop that!" His tone of voice was annoyed.

I do as told, apologized, and hugged him. 

I don't know how much time has passed. But after about an hour, Sungjong was finally done getting ready. He apologized to everyone, making us wait for a long time just for him to get ready. They all just nodded their heads, and went outside to the van. We owe our manager hyung for driving us everywhere we wanted. We need to repay him in someway someday. He does a lot of things for us and we don't even realize this and thank him. Driving for so long, we don't even realize that time has passed on by and saw the theme park in the distance. It grew larger in size as we got closer, and in no time, we were at it's parking lot. We all went out of the van, doing so, also thanking the manager hyung for driving us. We promised we'll bring him back prizes we've won. When I stepped out of the van, I inhaled in the fresh air, letting it fill up my lungs. How I've miss this.

"Wah! It's the theme park! Oh how i've missed you!" Sungjong said while clapping his hands.

Then, as everyone was absorbing the scenery, Sunggyu took my hand and we started walking towards the entrance. He payed for both of our entrance fees, I couldn't say anything at this moment, I was shocked he took my hand in the first place. I heard the others grumbling about how unfair this action was. But, as we grew further away from the others, their voices lingered off and finally vanished. We stopped walking in the middle of an intersection where one leads to another. Sunggyu was still not letting go.

"Woohyun-ah, where do you want to go first?" Sunggyu finally broke the silence.

"Um. I want to go ride that roller coaster over there." I said as I was pointing at the scariest and tallest roller coaster in the theme park.

Sunggyu's eyes widened in surprise. "If you want to ride it, i'll go ride it with you." He was a bit scared.

"Well come on then! We don't want to wait in the long line!" I took his hand back, and rushed over to the roller coaster. We reached the line. The line was kind of long, which didn't matter. I just wanted to ride the roller coaster. In no time, the line was slowly decreasing, and it was finally our turn to board the train, luckily, we got so sit in the front. To be honest, I was scared. My heart was beating so loudly I thought he could hear it. But knowing that he's by my side. I felt safe. As the roller coaster began moving uphill, it felt like the calm before the storm.

The Calm: Waiting patiently for the roller coaster move down hill and speed up. The tensions rising.
The Storm: We've reached the peak, and the roller coaster finally moved down hill and sped up in an instant. Sunggyu was terrified. He took my hand on impulse and never let go. Through twists and turns, the roller coaster finally slowed down after about a minute. He still didn't let go of my hand. Yes, please don't ever let go. I love the warmth your hand gives. Keep holding on.
__________________________________________________________

Dongwoo's POV.
__________________________________________________________

It was about an hour passed ever since we have arrived here.

"WAH! Still! That wasn't fair! Sunggyu hyung is so unfair! Making us pay for the entrance by ourselves." I said as I was eating my cotton candy. Oh! My cotton candy is blue by the way!

"What were they going to do anyway? Have more fun than us?" Hoya said.

"That's not possible! 5 people having fun versus 2 people having fun? The more people the more fun! So they can't be having the time of their lives right now." Sungyeol was right.

Even if they went inside, just the two of them, what were they to do anyway? Couple things? Please, it's not like they're dating or anything. Or are they?

"Hey, guys, look, is that them?" Hoya said as he was pointing at the people playing games. I could clearly see that it was Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun. It seemed like Sunggyu won a prize from the game, it was a big stuffed bear, instead of keeping it for himself, he gave it to Woohyun.

Were they really dating? That can't be.

______________________________

Sorry that Dongwoo's POV. was so short D:< Some parts got erased, and I couldn't remember what was gone. I promise to write more! Thanks for reading! :) Oh, that picture? Dongwoo also won a teddy bear, but it wasn't as big as Woohyun's :3
-Ninja Hyun