Beautiful

Happy Times

Dongwoo's POV.
__________________________________________

Grabbing Hoya along with me. We rushed over towards Woohyun and Sunggyu hyung. While going to them, we bumped to a bunch of people, saying sorry to them, and just walked away saying to be careful and such. After all those trouble just to reach them, I grabbed Woohyun's shoulder, making him jump up in suprise.

"Woohyun! Hyung! Where have you been the whole day?! You just left us and went on ahead to have fun without us. What were you guys doing anyway?"
I really do wonder what they were doing. Dating maybe :3? Nah. 

"Oh um. I just wanted to show Woohyun something. That's why we went insider earlier." Sunggyu said as he was staring up at the sky, looking as if he's thinking of things to say. He was obviously lying, but I didn't want to ask him any more questions. He was squinting his eyes as well, making them extra harder to see.

"Hyung where did your eyes go?!" I joked around.
"But seriously, don't do that to us again. We nearly spent all of our pocket money just to pay for the entrance fee. Now, shall we continue the fun?!"

"Wait, hold on, let's win a teddy bear for manager hyung since he's been so good to us ever since the beginning." Woohyun pointed out. The idea wasn't that bad. So we all agreed.

Hoya then said all of a sudden, "You guys go on. I've always wanted to try this game. It looks easy, so it shouldn't be that hard winning a teddy bear." Hoya's sudden change of look in his eyes tells us he was determined to win one. 

"Okay then. Hoya FIGHTING!!" As we gave him our words of encouragement, off we went to have more fun. Sungyeol and Sungjong didn't follow us though. They said they were tired and just wanted to sit down at a bench and wait for us to be done. They're such lazy kids, I really wonder who should really be nicknamed "Grandpa" now. As we walked further away from them, Sunggyu was getting a bit tired, I don't blame him, it's been a long day. We saw a ferris wheel and all agreed to ride it since we've been doing nothing but ride all the roller coasters today, and I was getting a bit turned over and dizzy from all the flips and turns anyway. So I guess it was time to ride something that isn't so severe. 
We walked over to the ferris wheel, waited in line for a bit, and boarded. Woohyun and Sunggyu were sitting together, with Woohyun's big teddy bear wrapped firmly in his arms. Sunggyu didn't say anything at the moment, but just moved a little closer to Woohyun. I noticed Woohyun's face was getting rosy. He was blushing. Does Woohyun somehow like Sunggyu, and somehow Sunggyu might like him too?
I stayed quiet the whole time, not wanting to break the silence. I just can't help how cute they looked together. They'd be even more cute if they were a couple. Pfft, I kinda wish Hoya and I were like this sometimes. Sad that he doesn't think him and I dating was such a good idea. He just detest it for some reason. The ferris wheel finally starts slowing down, allowing the passengers from it to get off.

As we stared off at the horizon, I noticed how nice everything look from here. The beach shining like gold and silver that has clashed together to create a beautiful color, the buildings, towering above the people from below, the building made such a nice effect to the horizon. 

"When have you been so beautiful? How have I not noticed this before." Sunggyu whispered as he was looking at Woohyun.

I faked a cough when Sunggyu hyung said that to Woohyun.

"What hyung? Sorry. I was spacing out for a bit, I didn't hear what you said." 

"Oh, nothing. It wasn't anything important. Don't worry about it."

Sunggyu hyung was still looking at him even when Woohyun turned his gaze away to focus on the scenery. It was then our turn to get off the ferris wheel. Not walking away from Woohyun, Sunggyu hyung suddenly took Woohyun's hand and held it firmly. Not wanting to let go. I felt happy for them. I let them walk ahead me, heading back to the place Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong were at. Myungsoo was still out having fun all by himself, but we had to go soon, so we called him to get over to us as soon as possible.
When Myungsoo arrived, we exited the theme park and started looking for our manager hyung. We walked and wandered for about five minutes, until we finally found manager hyung inside the van snoozing. So I guess he was waiting for us all this while. I knocked on the glass window, making him move a little, and finally woke up.

"Oh, you guys are here? I've been waiting for you guys to return."

"Thanks hyung, you're the best!" I smiled.

"Now get in and let's head home."

As we went inside the van, I noticed Hoya won a teddy bear from the game earlier. He gave it to our manager hyung and we thanked him "Thanks for being with us and caring for us ever since the beginning! We love you hyung!"

Our manager hyung smiled and took the bear.
____________________________________________________

Woohyun's POV.
____________________________________________________

The moment Sunggyu hyung said I was beautiful, I was taken back by his words, not expecting him to say anything of those sort to me. It shocked me. I pretended I didn't hear him, just to listen and hear him say it again. When I expected him to say it once more, he said it was nothing. That just teared up my heart just a little bit.
And now, we're inside the van heading home. Sunggyu hyung sat by me again, a lot closer this time. I didn't mind, I loved being close to him. I noticed everyone was looking very curiously at us, but I just ignored them. All that matters right now is that Sunggyu hyung probably likes me back.
After time has passed, I noticed I was starting to fall asleep, and before I knew it it, my head finally dropped onto Sunggyu hyung's shoulders. I felt him patting my head, attempting to make me fall asleep even faster. 

Time has gone by so quickly, when I woke up, I was laying down on a bed. I noticed it was I and Sunggyu hyung's room. We're back home. I enjoyed everything that happened today. It really felt like we were trainees again, but something was different. The difference is that it felt like the day was made only for the both of us. I stood up, dressing down and changed into my casual clothes. Comfortable. I walked outside of our room to see everyone was already having dinner. Wow, I fell asleep for that long? I guess I was really tired. 

"Woohyun-ah!! Come and eat!" Dongwoo said as he was stuffing rice into his mouth.

I sat down with them, grabbed a plate and a pair of chopsticks and started putting food onto my plate. I took a bit more than usual just because I was really hungry. 

After I ate, I played with Sunggyu hyung's tablet. I decided to try one of the child games he always play. It turns out that it was quite enjoyable. I didn't know time has passed until I checked the clock, it's already 10 o'clock, crazy. Sunggyu hyung then walked in suddenly and laid on our bed we shared. His eyes were closed, telling me to go to sleep as well. And all of a sudden....

"Woohyun-ah......I didn't realize this before, but I do now..." His eyes were still closed, as if he was sleep talking.

"Yeah hyung?" Please, just tell me you like me too. That's all I wanted to hear right now. I turned off his tablet and set it aside, putting all of my attention to him.

"Nevermind, it can wait. I'm sure you can wait too." He smiled, and continued to doze off until he finally fell asleep. I can't wait though, I need to hear it soon.

After a while, I laid down right next to him, facing his direction. I was staring at his back for some while, but eventually, my eyes started to feel heavy, telling me to sleep.