솔직히 말할게

Happy Times

It was weeks after we've gone to the theme park. Those things that has happened in the theme park is still on my mind, unable to forget them. I wonder if Sunggyu hyung already forgot. It was one of those days again, where Sunggyu hyung and I were left alone since everyone else had their own busy schedule to deal with. I didn't mind being alone with Sunggyu hyung, but honestly, I think it's best when everyone's here since there are things to do and have fun with them. Sunggyu hyung was eating, of course, and I was just playing with his tablet, downloading more games without his permission. I got over the child games he was playing, so I thought why not just get new ones. He'll probably go mad once he notices that I downloaded them without his permission. I really didn't get why I needed his permission, they're just games after all.

"Woohyun-ah, do you want to do something today?" Does he want to spend time together, just......the two of us?

"Wae hyung? Where do you want to go?" I wanted to go somewhere. Just I don't know where.

"I don't want to go any where special, I asked you if you wanted to do something because I want to practice our dancing. Want to come with me?" Sunggyu said still eating.

"I don't mind. I need to practice too, honestly."

"I can help you with it. No, actually. We'll help each other. Team work is best when practicing dances." 

"Shall we go then hyung?" I said, rushing Sunggyu to eat faster.

"Yah, just wait okay? I'm still eating my food." 

"Okay then hyung, i'll change in to loose practice clothes while waiting for you." 

While walking away, I didn't even glance back at Sunggyu hyung, it felt like he was staring at me while I was walking. I got some tank top, sweat pants, and changed my shoes with ones I can dance comfortably in. Shortly after, Sunggyu hyung changed too. He too wore a leopard print shirt and sweat pants, and oddly enough, our shoes were matching. I then remembered that these shoes are sponsored, so everyone had the same shoes. 

"You ready?" 

"Yeah hyung, shall we go?"

Our dorm and the practice room was fairly close to each other, walking out of our dorm, we decided to just walk there to get some exercise too. In no time, we reached the practice room, the fans (not like that....you dirty Inpirit!), and plugged my phone on to the speaker and started practicing. We first went over songs we haven't done in a while, such as She's Back or Come Back Again. Sunggyu hyung always helped us when we were in need, he's a really good leader and role model, people should look up to him more.
When we were doing She's Back, I accidentally fell, and sprained my ankle as well. Sunggyu hyung reached for me, held my ankle, and helped me get up and sat me down on a chair. 

"Are you okay?! Is your ankle alright?!" 

"Yes, hyung, i'm fine." I lied, just so we can resume our practice.

"Just make you don't get hurt again. I can't stand it when you or one of the members get hurt from practicing too hard. Don't push yourself over the limit where you can no longer practice, you'll just over exhaust yourself." Sunggyu hyung said, still holding on to my ankle.

I winced from the pain a little, "Yes hyung. Don't worry about me too much. Let's get back to dancing."

"Are you sure you're really fine?" 

"Hyung, I can still dance, don't worry." I reassured him.

Even if i'm hurt, I still want to go on and practice. I wanted to perfect, but that isn't possible. Even if we're a group who's known for being totally in sync, we're really not sometimes. So I wanted to practice a lot harder in order to fulfill our group's name.
After we practiced our dancing for a long time, we finally collapsed on the floor, panting, and hungry for water or something cold and refreshing. It was already late in the afternoon when we stopped. Sunggyu hyung stood up, walked over to the mini refrigirator in the corner, and grabbed us a cold bottle of water. I gladly took it from him, saying thank you. My ankle throbbed in pain from our marathon of dancing, I guess it's all worth it since i've improved a lot.

"Is your ankle still hurting?"

"It hurts, but it's bearable."

"Don't hurt yourself again, you got that? Now, shall we go home?"

"Yeah hyung, we should. But, I need a little support walking home because of my ankle." 

Without saying anything, Sunggyu hyung suddenly stood up, helped me get on my feet, and he wrapped one of his arms around me. I put my arm over his shoulder. He took a hold of my hand that was over his shoulder, and we went on walking home slowly. I felt such a burden, him helping me.

We were walking in silence, none of us were saying a word at all. I just stared at the ground as we walked, and Sunggyu hyung was looking ahead of the road, guiding me. I was kind of embarassed how his arm was wrapped around me, but I somehow liked it. It reminded me that yes, there are people in the world that care for me, specially Sunggyu hyung. All of a sudden, he said something.

"Hey, what's up with you lately?"

"What about hyung?"

"You get shy when I touch you, you blush a little, and you can't take it when you're alone with me." It's true, I can't take it when i'm alone with him, worried I might blurt out some things I shouldn't have.

"Oh, hyung, it's nothing." Still looking down at the ground, I can feel my face burning up, I was turning red.

"Are you sure? Because-" I cut him off

"No, wait, actually, hyung, i'll tell you honestly. The reason why I do those things is because...." I paused.

"Because what?"

"I like you, hyung, for quite some time now, but i've been scared to tell you, worried that our friendship might change if I tell you." My face was beet red, all of a sudden, I felt very hot. I was embarassed when I confessed. 

"Oh. I didn't expect you to say that." Sunggyu hyung said in a flat tone. His reply made my heart sank. 

"Hyung..." I was worried

"No, it's okay..it's just.." 

"Just what?" Still worried.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it."
________________________________

Sunggyu's POV.
________________________________

I honestly didn't know what to say when Woohyun confessed  that he liked me. I liked him back too, but I didn't think he'd tell me when I asked him why was he doing those actions when I did something with him. To be honest, I didn't know what was going on in my head when I asked him. I guess I just wanted to know, just to make sure he does actually like me. Now that he's confessed, I felt a little bit reliefed. Somehow.

Nothing else happened after that. Silence then crept it's way back to us. When we we're reaching closer to our dorm, I just wanted to say I liked him too, but I couldn't get myself to say it. I wouldn't know he'd react, if he'd be okay with us......dating. And if we were, would the member's approve of it? I doubt they would, but they surely must understand and let us. That's one thing that'll be hid from the public. If there are rumors that him and I were dating, even if it's true or not, the fans and the media would rage and I can't let that happen. This thought just made me very confused and puzzled on what should I do. Just stay friends and lose this chance or take this chance and keep it a secret, knowing it might spread rumors around which is a big risk to take.

When we finally reached our dorm, I sat Woohyun down on a chair, and grabbed him a glass of water. 

"Thanks hyung." 

"No problem, just wanting to help." 

Ever since that conversation we had while walking home, everything seemed so awkward between us. I wasn't okay with it, of course, since I wanted to tell him my feelings as well. 

"Hyung....can you....take care of me while my ankle is healing?" 

"I will. Don't you worry." 

Hearing those words from him, of course i'll take care of him. When he was done resting, I walked him over to our bedroom and told him he should take a shower and change to clean clothes. After he was done, I did the same thing. Still, the thought of him confessing was still on my mind, something I won't be able to forget. Soon enough though, i'll tell him when it's time.

After all, nothing's over.
_______________________

I know Sunggyu's POV is short....but i'll continue it in the next chapter :D Thanks for reading and I appreciate all the love given. <3