"Hurry Up and Get Ready!"

Happy Times

I woke up with Woohyun who was right next to me. He was still sound asleep. Today's a really busy day, as we have lots of shows to make an appearance too. I walked over to the AC to turn it off and went outside of our room to see that no one was awake, except for me. Since nobody was awake, I went ahead and decided to take a shower and get ready before waking up everyone else. The clothes I wore today was very casual, just a blue plain plaid flannel that was slim fit, and some black skinny jeans. As I walked over to the bedroom, I noticed Woohyun wasn't in the bed. Where could he have gone so early in the morning? I'll just have to deal with him later. Still, I need to wake the other members and manager hyung. I was waiting for everyone to get ready so we can head out and eat breakfast before facing this busy day ahead of us.

"Hyung, where's Woohyung hyung? Did he go out for a walk?" Sungjong was rubbing his eyes as he was talking. He's still very sleepy from the looks of it.

"I'll go look for him. Just tell the others to hurry and get ready." To be honest, I was quite lazy to take a walk, but Woohyun needs to get ready too.

I went ahead though, put my shoes on, and took a walk outside looking for Woohyun. There were some people looking at me. It didn't matter, i'm used to it. Where could he have gone? Strolling along the neighborhood, I saw a mini mart and went inside just to get a drink. I was getting tired looking for Woohyun. As I was walking inside, I saw an odd familiar figure walking up the road towards our dorm. It was Woohyun. Running up to him, I started scolding him. 

"Yah! Where did you go?! Don't you know we have a busy schedule today!"

"I was hungry, I tried looking for food in our dorm but we ran out. So I decided to eat out." I couldn't blame him, he was right. 

"Let's just hurry up and get ready. Everyone else is doing the same, and they're probably almost done. You're the only one who's not ready." 

When we returned, almost everyone is ready, except for Dongwoo. He's always the last one to get ready. I proposed the idea of Woohyun and Dongwoo showering together to haste things up. Dongwoo declined the idea, saying it was too weird. Since they're almost done anyway, I just sat down and waited for them. Myungsoo stood out the most from everyone else, as he looked very striking. His fashion sense is quite great and he looks very handsome. He needs to get rid some of his black clothing though. When everyone was ready, we went inside the van and settled ourselves.

"Hey manager hyung, Sunggyu hyung said that we should take a vacation." Here we go, Woohyun blabbering.

"It'll be really nice to take a vacation hyung! We should go to Hawaii like Woohyun hyung said!' Sungjong chimed in, for some reason. It seemed like he really wanted to go and have a vacation.

"Guys, just focus on your schedule for now." I knew the manager hyung would say something along that line.

"Remember that getting a vacation isn't that easy. You need to file it with the CEO too. So for now, it's best for you guys to just finish your promotions and wait until the CEO says something. I'm okay with the idea of having a vacation, but it's not my decision." 

"Manager hyung is right, we just need to focus on our activities for now. If we want that vacation, we need to earn it by being extra nice to the CEO, then he'll think otherwise and let us go." Hoya said as he was looking out the window of the van looking at the pedestrians.

As we drove along the streets of Seoul, the members got quiet and soon enough, they were sleeping. I'd do the same thing, but I need to look out for them. They had a busy schedule last night, so I guess it was wise for them to take a nap before performing and appearing on shows today. After about an hour of driving, we've reached the first destination of our schedule. We were appointed to perform on Music Bank today. Inside the studio, we met some of our friends in other popular groups. They were ready, all dressed up in their stage clothes, and their make up suited them. When It was our turn to perform, our fans we're screaming for us, they wanted to see us. The moment the song started, they chanted, and that got my heart pumping. I love seeing our fans this close. They were screaming each of our names, made fan signs, and after our performance, they gave us gifts. I am really greatful for all our fans. We thanked them and went back to our dressing room, dressing out of our stage clothes and put back our casual clothing. As the day went on, our busy schedule was coming to an end. Funny how the day goes by so quickly, when you're doing something fun and enjoyable. The night was fast approaching, the sun setting into the horizon, and soon, the last rays of the sun vanishing behind the towering sky scrapers of Seoul. What a beautiful thing to see. Will the sunset be any different in Hawaii though? Or will it be really elegant and a lot more beautiful than here in Seoul that I won't forget for the rest of my life? There's only one way to find out.
________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun's POV.
_______________

Today was really fun! I enjoyed it a lot! I got to see fans today. I even hugged some of them and offered to take pictures! Sunggyu hyung opposed the idea of taking selcas with fans, but I didn't care. I just love them so much.
The day ended so abruptly, which made me a little bit sad. Wishing I could spend more time with fans. When we got back to our dorm, we started eating the food we brought home from the store today.

"Hyung! So...........when are we going to ask the CEO?" I asked Sunggyu hyung again. I really want to go!

"When we're done with the promotions, that's when." Sunggyu said as he was stuffing food in his mouth.

"I hope we can go. I want to see Hawaii and swim in the beaches! And of course....meet the fans." I really do care about the fans.

After eating, we took turns taking a shower and changed to regular shirts and pants. We played a little game before sleeping, the loser had to buy drinks for everyone. As I expected, Myungsoo lost. He didn't like the idea of buying drinks, but, rules are rules, and rules can't be broken! Soon after though, we all grew tired, our eyes feeling heavy, and we went ahead and fell asleep. I'm so glad tomorrow is our day off. We get to have fun tomorrow! I hope we get to play more games. I laid beside Sunggyu hyung, who was already fast asleep, settled my head onto my pillow and closed my eyes, dreaming about the things we could do when we go to Hawaii. Oh how I hope the CEO will approve of this vacation! It's a one in a lifetime experience for us to visit Hawaii! Well, not unless we have a schedule to go to Hawaii or something. But, it'll be really nice to explore the sceneries!