Let the Games Begin

Dangerous Mistakes
A soft groan escaped your lips. It was probably too ing early for someone to be knocking on the door this hard. Grabbing the first pillow you could find, you swung it over your face. The scent that was on said thing was a mix of and the scent of someone that was uniquely his.
 
And that's when you shot up.
 
You had completely forgotten in who's house you were -- of course, until the scent of Yukwon reached your sensitive nose. You couldn't help the reddening cheeks as you thought about last night, looking at the sleeping male beside you. There could be an earthquake and he wouldn't wake up.
 
Right, someone's at the door.
 
The banging continued and you were afraid the door would collapse if you didn't open it. Putting on his boxershorts and the t-shirt he'd lend you yesterday evening, you slipped out of bed and lazily walked towards the door.
 
Flinging it open, Jiho's fist almost landed on your face. You huffed but noticed the long trail of people the were behind him, including Bom. You were about to ask what they were doing here but Jiho beat you to it by asking something else.
 
"Where's Kwon?"
 
"Sleeping."
 
"Not anymore."
 
You swore to God that his sleepy and drowsy voice was the cutest thing on the planet, feeling your feels explode inside of you. You kept your cool on the outside but you saw Bom snickering with a glint of mischief in her eyes. Oh, she knew. She totally knew.
 
You felt Yukwon hug you from behind as he rested his chin on your shoulder with his eyes probably closed. Your outside was a poker face, your insides were fireworks and butterflies. 
 
Noticing the serious face everyone suddenly pulled, it frightened you somewhat and Yukwon stood upright, arms tightly around you as he crushed you against his warm chest. Today could or could not become a really long day.
 
--
[a/n; Just a small sign to let you people know I'm alive-- AND GUESS WHAT'S BACK? Wink, wink, wink.]