Departure

Dangerous Mistakes

Since you had already packed everything, you had little to do.

You lied on your bed, atop of the blankets, with your eyes closed as you let your mind wander.

If Jiho's nerves would calm down, there was a chance you could see them again - as friends.

Otherwise your next encounter would be as enemies.

But 2NE1 would've probably taught you a lot by then..

You sighed and opened your eyes as the door opened, recognizing the bright red mop of hair.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to spend the last 20 minutes I have left with you.. Last friendly minutes to be specific."

Time had flewn by and all you had done was lay in your bed.

You sat up.

"Last friendly minutes..?"

"Jiho thinks of you as a traitor. The next time you'll see one of us, will be to kill you.."

Your stomach twisted. Oh .

"Well, that ."

"Noona..."

Yukwon's voice had broken at the word, eyes glinstering with tears.

Instinctively your arms wrapped around him, whispering sweet nothings.

"Yukwon, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry for letting you go."

His hands your back, shushing you.

"This was your choice and I'm good with it. I'll miss you noona.."

----------

An equal of a redhead had stood by the door, dressed in a tight latex dress, with a spiked bra ontop.

Black studded Louboutin heels at her shoes, as she stood there in all her glory, part of her red hair tied into a small ponytail.

You had your bag over your shoulder.

The NanlinA members stood in the living room, bidding you adieu and wishing you the best.

You looked at Jiho, who sat non-chalantly at the table.

You sighed and walked out, stepping into the car, which soon sped away.

The last glimpse was that of your Kitty standing againt the door frame, watching.

---------

"We don't have many rules, except for keeping everything clean."

Minji's voice was more demanding than suggesting.

Dara had lead you to your room, a room you shared with Chaerin.

You looked around the room, thanking the older female as she left again.

"Hmm.."

Would Chaerin find out?