The first night

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Oh gosh another hour more to go and I’m reaching my destination. “ Sandara held both hands close to her heart as though she is praying. She opened her eyes and looked at the picture in front of her once more.

A guy with the most charming smile and sparkling eyes. The man who any girl will die for. Is it true that he is her fiancé? She looked out of the window from the plane and she thinks back what her mother say to her few days back.

 

“ Dara , you are a big girl now and is time for you to find your happiness. Even though I have been telling you to slim down more but you are still chubby to me. I’m really worried about your future. The best thing I ever could give you was when you are 5 years old; I made an agreement with another family to have you and their eldest son to be together. So this is his photo and address. Go and look for your happiness.”

A tear drop from her cheeks. Not because of her mother words. Is how she had tried to resist all her favourite food all this while. Sigh why must she stay slim isn’t is good to be chubby?

Before she realize it, the plane reaches it destination and everyone was getting out from the plane.

After retrieving her luggage, she walks out from the custom and saw a man holding a board with her name. She walked towards the guy and introduce herself.

“ Ah, Miss Sandara, Madam asked me to pick you up. Please follow me. “

The guy was non other the driver for the Park’s family. He took over her luggage and walk towards the car. While walking he was shaking his head.

After he had placed the luggage into the car boot and letting sandarac seat at the back seats, he started the car  engine .

During the journey, he keep looking at the mirror and looking at sandara and shaking his head.

“ Don’t tell me this lady really is Young master Micky’s fiancée?  I bet he will break her heart and give her cold shoulders. Look at those thick glasses ,  tiny ponytails and her chubby figure. Head to toe nothing really suits his taste at all. All his girlfriends are y hot babes. Fiancée hahaha.”

 In about 2 hrs time, the car finally reaches is destination. The driver whose name is Junsu get out of the car and was unloading the luggage . while 1 of the servants opened the car door for Sandara. About 10 servants was out there lining up in parallel to welcome her.

As she stepped out of the car she gulped in her saliva and standing at the ground not moving. She was shock by the number of people n front of her followed by the posh building in front of her.

She remember from the entrance to the front door of the house needs 20 mins drive in. God knows how wealthy this fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter