Romance starts from now.

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning, Dara walked down the stairs and saw Micky was already at the dining table.

“Morning Ricky. “ Dara greeted Ricky and avoid having eye contact with Micky.

“ Good Morning. Come over and seat here.” Ricky wave his hand at dara and directed her to seat besides him.

During the breakfast, Dara and Ricky keep laughing during their conversation and Dara did not even look at Micky once. Instead Micky was the one who keep looking at her.

“Dara, Jaejoong is waiting for you at the doorstep. Are you done with your food?” Narsha walked in with an umbrella in her hands.

“ Really. Oh gosh.. I can’t keep him waiting. I got to go now.” Dara immediately stand up and was on her way to the door.

“ Is raining heavily outside . Take this umbrella with you.” Narsha stopped Dara when she walked passed her and pass her the umbrella.

“Thanks Narsha. Bye Ricky.” Dara gave Narsha a bit smile and wave goodbye to Ricky before she step out of the house.

“ Is Jaejoong that Jaejoong that I know? “ Ricky looked at Micky hoping for an answer.

Micky did not answer Ricky instead he is frustrated and he did not know the reason for his current mood.

“ what made Dara attitude towards him changed overnight? Isn’t she totally smitten by him and why is she running over to Jaejoong now.

Meanwhile Dara opened the umbrella and she saw jaejoong was at the other door with an umbrella.

She immediately walks towards him and called his name.

Jaejoong turned and look a little disappointed when he saw her holding an umbrella and also coming out from the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter