First date with Jaejoong

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

The school bell rang and students were rushing out of the classroom.

“ Are we going anywhere today?” changmin looked around and asked.

“ How about a game of basketball?” Yunho suggested.

“ Sorry guys I’m having a date with Dara. You guys can go ahead without us.”

Jaejoong grabs Dara hand and walked out the classroom. Leaving everyone in shock and unbelievable expressions.

“ Are they serious “ Junsu could not close his mouth.

“ No…. is wasn’t true ….just now he holds her hand…. Is just a dream right… I must be sleeping….” Yunho pinches his hand and felt pain.

Only Micky was the one seating there quietly not commenting .

“ Micky your cousin is daebak… can make Jaejoong fall in love with her at such a short time.” Changmin showed a thumbs up to the guys.

“ that’s true….Jaejoong use to have good taste towards girls…but as for Dara….hmm….” Junsu chirped in his comments.

“ Hey come on…you guys are the one that don’t have good taste. Dara is a fantastic girl, she is natural , innocent and sweet. You can’t find girls like her nowadays. Her beauty is not so easily discovered by anyone.

“Alright..cool it brother… we are the one with bad taste ok. “ junsu gave a light pat on Yunho shoulder.

“ Yup… cool down man…. “Changmin chirped in as well.

“ Hey Micky… why are you so quiet . that’s so unlike you.” Junsu turned his head and gave a knock to micky arms.

“ Don’t tell me you also like dara?” Changmin look at Micky with a OMG expression.

“ Nah… I won’t fall for that country pumpkim.”

“ Are you sure… maybe is love since you have been living together for a period.” Junsu gave a loud laugh.

“ Oh Shut up…” Micky snapped at Junsu ….he is not in a good mood now .

 

=========================================================

On the other hand, Dara shake off her hand from jaejoong. She feel weird to hold hands with him.

“Where are we going” Dara looked at Jaejoong and stopped her footsteps.

“ wherever you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter