What are you good at ?

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the car park, Micky snapped at Dara when he saw her following them.

“ What you doing here? We didn’t ask you along.”

Dara stepped backwards and knock onto Yunho. She was afraid of Micky and the tone he is giving her.

She tried to control her tears from falling.

“Hey , cool it man. Why you so harsh on your cousin. She didn’t do anything wrong right? “ Yunho stood in front of Dara trying to protect her.

“ I just want her out of my sight.” Micky stared at Dara.

“ Yes Yunho is right. Cool it Micky. She is just a harmless little thing. Don’t be too harsh on her.If you want her out of your sight just don’t look at her.” Jaejoong chirped in. Seeing Dara teary eyes somehow he felt sorry for her.

“ Alright if you guys wants to stand up for her. “ Micky shrugged his shoulders and opened his car doors.

“ Everyone get into their own sport car and Yunho gave Dara a signal to follow him.

After getting into the car, Yunho flashes a smile at Dara.

“See I told you is going to be alright. So do you trust me now.”

Dara nodded her head gave him a little smile. Her heart was still hurt by the earlier incident.

“Where are we going now?” Dara look ahead and asked.

“To our usual hangout place.” Yunho answered.

There was an awkward silence for a long time. Seeing this, Yunho cleared his throat.

“ hmm…. So now you coming back for good?”

“ huh??? “ Dara was in a dazed and she was caught off guard by Yunho question.

“ I mean you came from Singapore right? I thought you told me this morning? “ Yunho turned his head and look at her.

“ ah… yes…I came from Singapore. Uhmmm.. I’m not sure how long I will be staying here….”

Dara answered back and her voice once again softens at her last sentence.

“ I.. see…” Yunho don’t know what to ask next and the whole journey was total silence once again.

They finally reached their destination and Yunho and Dara was the last to reached the KTV room.

“ Hey you were last. “ Junsu laughed out loudly.

“ Yes this time only because I got someone with me. Not the next time.”

Yunho answered.

“ Dance for us since you came in last wih Dara.” Changmin joined in the conversation.

“ I’m fine. Dara may I ? “ Yunho held out his hand.

Dara pushed her big spectacle towards her face and looked at him blankly.

“ May I ?” He asked once agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter