Happiest day of my life with you.

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment they reach their destination, Jaejoong quickly unseat his and dara seatbelt and he run over to open the door for Dara.

“ That was fast.” Dara was surprised by his actions.

“ My pleasure to do this for you.” Jaejoong gave a bow and closes the door.

“Where are we?” dara looked around the area and this place looks unfamiliar to her.

“ Let’s have a baseball game together. “ Jaejoong flashes her a smile.

“ 2 of us?” dara looked at him with a blank look.

“ Yes jus the 2 of us.follow me.” Jaejoong once again grabs her hand and brought her to the front gate.

He really loves to be with her and also whenever there’s a chance to grab her hands.

Dara walked into the small room and gave Jaejoong a confused look once again.

“ In Korea, we can play baseball with this machine. You just have to put in some money and the ball will come out from here.” Jaejoong explained the steps of the games to dara.

“don’t worry. I will show you once.” Jaejoong pop in some money and the ball bounce out from the machine. It was a nice shot.

Dara was amazed and she was jumping with excitement. Sports was one of her favorite.

“Let me try.” Dara grabs hold of the bat from Jaejoong and she tried to do a strike but missed.

She bites her lips and gave a sad look to jaejoong.

“Hahaha…come let me help you.” Jaejoong walk towards her and stand behind her. He slowly grabs his hand onto dara and he was so so so close to her and his heart beating fast.

 

He wishes time could stop forever. The shampoo smell lingering on Dara hair makes him falling in love to her more.

“Ah..the ball coming …” Dara screamed.

Jaejoong immediately hit back and the ball strike again.

“ Wow you are great man.” Dara was smiling happily. It was indeed a fun game.”

“ fun right.. better than spending your whole noon sleeping right?” Jaejoong gave her a wink.

“ Geezzz..you bet.” Dara stick out her tongue and laugh once again.

It’s been a long time since she laugh so much. This is the first time she felt happy to be in Korea. She use to be a cheerful girl when she is back in Singapore. But all have change after she started staying with Micky. Everyday she is like living in a different world…very stress up on how to make Micky feel happy and accept her.

Jaejoong was captivated by her smile. This is the first time Dara smile so brightly and laugh so much in front of him.

His hand slowly place in front of dara face and he shove her fringe to the back of her ear. She looks beautiful.

Dara blushes with red when she saw Jaejoong looks at her with so much love in his eyes.

Gosh his looks could kill…..but ….. she wants to remain faithful to Micky.

“keke…” Dara gave a cough….hoping it will break the awkward situation.

“ Want to play somemore?” Jaejoong gave her another smile. He knows that is is hard to capture her heart.

“Yeah. “ Dara n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter