Is this how you feel too?

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch break, Dara was not with the guys as she was with their form teacher to collect back their exam papers.

While on her way back, she once again saw Micky with another girl at the staircase kissing.

This time is Kahi . Dara once again stood there frozen.

 

She felt her heart piercing with a lot of needles and the pain is unbearable.

She clutches the exam papers near to her chest.

She turned her head and rush down the stairs.

 

She walked with great speed and bumped onto someone.

All the papers were on the floor..

“I’m sorry… “ Dara did not look at the guy her eyes was in tears … she bend down and trying to pick up the papers.

 

“ Is ok. This is not the first time. Still remember the first day of school?” Yunho was smiling while talking to Dara. He did not know that she was in tears.

Dara looked up and saw that the person she had bumped into was Yunho and she gave a little smile.

Yunho was someone special to her. The guy who treat her the best since day one.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you somewhere? Is it painful? Here or here? ( Yunho touches her arm and hands to check out)

He was really anxious and afraid he might had hurt her causing her in tears.

“ Is ok Yunho… the pain cannot be seen…. “ Dara soften at the last words… She does not want to tell anyone who has hurt her so much and the pain is actually her heart.

“ Huh? …. Where tell me… or should we go to the hospital? “ Yunho grab her hands and looked at her.

His heart hurts when he saw her tears flowing down.

He took off her g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter