Ugly vs Pretty

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ricky waited for Sandara to finish her breakfast and sent her to school.

 

Outside the school gate.

“ Do you know where is the Teacher’s room? Need me to bring you over? “ Ricky stick out his head to look at Sandara.

 

“ Is ok. I can ask around. You better go before you are late for school yourself. Thanks for driving me here.” Sandara gave him a smile. She sincerely like him from the bottom of her heart.

 

After seeing the car disappear from her view , sandara took a deep breath and she walks towards the front gate and walks in. She looked at her surroundings and was amazed how big the school is. Totally different from the school she attended back at her own country.

Just then a guy accidently stepped onto a banana skin and fell onto her.

 

“ Argh… ert. What you want to do to me. “ Sandara shouted. She held both hands close to her chest.

“ I’m sorry.. I didn’t do it on purpose. I stepped onto a banana skin  “ The boy looked at her with a apologetic look and pointed at the banana skin.

“ Phew… alright I believe you that you don’t do it on purpose. “

“ Thanks for your understanding. Hey are you new here? I don’t think I see you around before.”

 

Uknow looked at her.

 

“ Oh yes. Today is my first day here. Can you show me the way to the teacher’s room if you don’t mind?

 

“ Sure just follow me. A way for me make up what I did earlier. My pleasure.” Uknow did what a gentleman will do and lead the way.

“ Where do you come from ? You don’t sound like local. “ Yunho asked with curiosity.

“ Well I came from Singapore. I used to live here but my parents migrate to Singapore because my Dad business is there. “ Dara smiled and look at Yunho.

“ Wow so what’s make you come back here to study ? “ Yunho continue to lead the way.

“ Hmm… I’m here for someone….” Dara stammer she was thinking of what Micky say to her yesterday and she don’t know whether she should tell Yunho the truth.

“ Oh here we are. “ Yunho stopped his steps and looked at Sandara and he did not hear Sandara answer.

 

“  Thank you. My name is Sandara and nice to know you.” Sandara did a bow .

“ You’re welcome. Uknow here. See ya.” Uknow wave goodbye to her and walk towards the classroom.

 

Inside the classroom,

 

“where are we going after class?” Micky look at Jaejoong who was seating beside him.

 

“ How about KTV? “ jaejoong gave his best friend a smile.

“ I raised both hands and agree.” Changmin smiled gleefully.

“ Why is Uknow not here yet”  Jaejoong turn his head towards the door to see whether he had arrive.

 

“His well known for being late . I thought you know ?” Changmin raised his eyebrow and gave Jaejoong a look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter