I cried a tear

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As she sat at the bench, she was thinking what will Micky reaction be when he see her.

“ Hmm. Will he be surprised by my visit and happy ?

Just then a red Ferrari drove into the garden and Dara stands up to see who was the one.

 

“ Must be Micky.” She was anticipating to see him in real right now.

 

She happily run towards his direction and the moment Micky came out from his car, he saw a chubby girl with a ugly bangs and 2 plaits running towards him.

This is the first time he saw this scene as it was only pretty y girls that will be within his sight. As she was approaching him, he tried to move backwards with a exaggerating expression.

As she was too eager to see him, she lost her footing and fell right in front of him. With some mud on her face , she struggle to stand up . Micky did not even lend a helping hand.

 

“ You must be Micky right? “ Dara gave him a bashful smile.

 

“ Who are you ?” Micky answer coldly. He dislike chubby woman and not to mention the one now before him with an ugly thick glasses on her face.

“ I’m Sandara. Your fiancée. “ Dara answer shyly. Her finger tips touching each other and she dare not look directly into his eyes.

 

 “ What you are my my… you must be joking.” Micky could not believe his ears. This chubby girl an ugly duckling his fiancée. He will be a laughing stock if all his friends know about it.

“Yup yup. Your fiancée that’s me.” Dara answered . she did not sense that Micky doesn’t like her and his attitude towards her.

“ Don’t you find it ridiculous. What century are we living in right now. Those agreement that our parents made for us is not right. They should not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter