Pabo

Love that taste like Strawberry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day inside the classroom,

“Dara, join us after school. We are going somewhere fun.

Dara gave jaejoong a shock look and she’s not the only one. This is the first time jaejoong actually took the initiative to invite her to join them.

“I’m sorry. I got class to attend.” Dara gave him a sorry looked.

“Class? What lesson you taking and why are we not involve?”

Jaejoong gave her a puzzled look.

“Is a secret.”Dara gave him a bashful smile.

“ Recently you look very busy and also getting more and more secretive.” Yunho chipped in.

“ Hahaha… I really can’t make it in the afternoon. How about evening?” Dara suggested.

“Deal. See you tonight at the pub.” Jaejoong flashes her a charming smile.

“See ya.” Dara gave him a nod.

====================================================

In the evening, Dara was looking a whole set of clothes on her bed. Which dress should she wear. Lately she been going for makeup class, Dressing and etiquette class etc. Just then Nasha walked in.

“My dear. What are you doing?” Narsha stand besides her.

“ Oh you are here. I’m trying to find a suitable dress to wear . I’m meeting Jaejoong and the gang. “ Dara was looking at a black little dress.

“Oh well. What do you think? Which dress you want to wear?” Nasha let Dara have a chance to practice what she had learnt so far.

“ Hmm…I will choose this one.” She point at the little black dress.

“ Yes. This is a good choice. Dark colors can cover your flaws.” Nasha gave her a smile.

“ You are right. Alright I will wear this one. “ Dara happily changed into the little black dress and on her way to the pub.

The moment she reached, Jaejoong wave at her and she immediately walk over.

“ Hello everyone.” She stopped her gaze at Micky. She wanted Micky to look at her and wanted to see his reaction. But Micky did not look at her at all.

“Wow you look cute in that dress.” Yunho commented.

“You improved your dressing style.I’m impressed.” Changmin gave her a thumbs up.

“ Next time can you wear a y style instead?” Junsu flashes her a smile.

Jaejoong gave a smack on Junsu head.

“ Hey can you stop making this kind of remarks.” Jaejoong gave him a stare.

“ ok, ok ,ok.. Mr dear gemtleman Jaejoong.” Junsu raise his hands and moce a step back.

Just then a lady by the name of Uee walked by and was placing her hand on Micky shoulder.

“Baby. Didn’t see you for a long time. I don’t care you got to be with me the whole night tonight.” Uee place her hands on Micky cheeks and look at him lovingly.

Dara took a sneak peep at the girl who was talking to Micky. She looks pretty and most of all her figure is damn hot.

“Don’t tell me Micky like woman with this style?” dara thought to herself.

“ Honey. Me too. I miss you so much.” Micky return back her favor by touching back her cheeks.

“ HONEY…. Did I hear it wrongly. Never once Micky called her that .he always shout at her and never once talk to her in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter